Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

F**K!!! Steam had to restart my download of TF2 from the VEERY beginning! :angry:

I'll try to get it sorted out for later today.

EDIT: It's all done, I am officially good to go. :)

Sorry, Neo, I checked last night, realized it was really Saturday instead of Friday, and then I forgot for today! D:

And sorry for not attending tonight. I was busy watching a certain captain kick some ass.

Be there tonight, or you will mysteriously explode in your sleep

• Like 1

Don't worry about that Icy... 

Game night was shorter, and while i still did well i wasn't getting the shear amount of head i got last night.

Also i wasn't getting as many head shots

• Like 1

Last time I joined the map was badwater and IIRC AJC was going off or something and people were getting upset at him.  Good times were had, I enjoyed that little amount of time I spent on the server.  I wish old times would return more with all the gang like Milky and all that.

Speaking of which, I appreciate AJC's attempts to get Milky back into TF2.

Speaking of which, I appreciate AJC's attempts to get Milky back into TF2.

You have no idea.

w4vFKuM.png

• Like 1

There's a religion now based around him. 

Milkyism. 

Praise be.

There's a religion now based around him. 

Milkyism. 

Praise be.

I could use a tall glass of 1% right about now.

Praise B!

Also i need to play more classes. I'm really only able to keep up as sniper, and that doesn't require skill so much as reflex. 

I wonder if i can still pull off my face stabs...

Praise B!

Also i need to play more classes. I'm really only able to keep up as sniper, and that doesn't require skill so much as reflex. 

Who is B? Also M4rissa (sniper main for mTs) told me the other day that sniper is the most autistic class when I asked her concerning why so many snipers think they're hot stuff looking for teams in divisions way above their skill level.

Who is B?.

Praise B is short for Based God.

I need to Scout for Icy. I can't scoot. USER HELP ME SCOOT.

At least I could Demo and Soilder last night. 

Yeah, I hit the server last Saturday, but no one else came. :( I think I played around a bit as Soldier on
Upward (Just so I could get some random drops) for about half an hour, then I left and played on another server.

But, guys, listen to this: I can make it this coming Wednesday at 02:00 PM my side, so that'll be, what, 08:00 AM
America side? Think you guys can join me? Keep an eye out for a guy named Clearwater carrying the SF-O tag, 'cause
that'll be me. :D

08:00 AM

J-Jameson-laughing-Meme-peter-parker-spi

Buddy, due to some circumstances that are too complicated to get into right now, I suffer from pretty bad insomnia, along with frequent nightmares. I tend to not be awake before noon EST. Dont know about the others sleeping habits tho...

In all seriousness, I'd love to play with ya dude, really I would. I like fresh meat, but really the only times I have available that I'm not in class, at work, in the middle of something in Disco Freelancer or out

pretending to have friends is the scheduled game-nights :(

This thursday though, I have off from... well, everything, so add me on steam and if I'm fucking awake sometime before the sun sets, maybe we could try for a PUG, eh?

Edit: Also: y'got the tag wrong.

-=SF-O=-

This thursday though, I have off from... well, everything, so add me on steam and if I'm fucking awake sometime before the sun sets, maybe we could try for a PUG, eh?

Edit: Also: y'got the tag wrong.

-=SF-O=-

Sorry, Scourge, but like I told Hidi, it's (for now) weekends only for me (And IN SOME SPECIAL CASES, Wednesday

afternoons. But like I also said, this may change  in the future when I'm older.

And I already knew about the tag, Hidi told me. *Rolls eyes* I'll get it sorted out when I'm on Steam this

Wednesday. I can't do it right now, Steam is (Understandably) blocked at my school.

...Weird ass scheduling y'have there dude.

Regardless... I'm actually feelin some TF2 here soon... s'not gonna be tonight but any of ye feelin' a random game tomorrow night? :P

• Like 1

A Tuesday RG night, eh? I might find the time unless Lone does Subrosa again. 

And really Neo, if you want to pull a night at all, the best time would be trying for a RG at about 9 pm there. That would be 3 pm in the states on the East to about 11 am in the West. If I can guess many users will be at least up at that time. 

• Like 1

Steam is (Understandably) blocked at my school.

Some schools block the client, but not Steam in-browser. Have you tried that? From browser, you can view almost anything the client can let you access.

Also M4rissa (sniper main for mTs) told me the other day that sniper is the most autistic class when I asked her concerning why so many snipers think they're hot stuff looking for teams in divisions way above their skill level.

Last time a Sniper pulled the division-cocky stuff on me, I grabbed a high-Steel Sniper to kick his ass. That's not too good.

• Like 2

Oh hey, don't mind me

Last time a Sniper pulled the division-cocky stuff on me, I grabbed a high-Steel Sniper to kick his ass. That's not too good.

*Fixed

Some schools block the client, but not Steam in-browser. Have you tried that? From browser, you can view almost anything the client can let you access.

That would mean having to install the Steam client on my USB drive, and I remember trying it, and the installer

said 'Installation of Steam onto an external USB flash drive is not permitted'.

And really Neo, if you want to pull a night at all, the best time would be trying for a RG at about 9 pm there. That would be 3 pm in the states on the East to about 11 am in the West. If I can guess many users will be at least up at that time.

As I told Hidi and Scourgeclaw (How many more times am I gonna have to say it?), I AM ONLY

AVAILABLE MY SATURDAY MORNINGS. GOT IT? GOOD.

That would mean having to install the Steam client on my USB drive, and I remember trying it, and the installer

said 'Installation of Steam onto an external USB flash drive is not permitted'.

No no no no! www.steamcommunity.com/chat

As I told Hidi and Scourgeclaw (How many more times am I gonna have to say it?), I AM ONLY

AVAILABLE MY SATURDAY MORNINGS. GOT IT? GOOD.

I know. A RG on a Saturday. 

I should also tell you I'm deaf in both ears and It's hard for me to hear. When are you available?