Official SF-O TF2 Server (DEPRECATED)

DZComposer

We'll be running with server-enforced class limits tonight of 4 engies per team (I would go 2, but with payload maps on tonight's rotation, 4 may be needed for actual teamplay). I've played on way too many servers this weekend that were absolute turtlefests due to everyone want to go engie. It's no fun that way, so we will have class limits.

So, if you want to be engie, get there early.

Pipeball time has been converted to another general game.

I'd like to again apologise for missing the game time again. Busy Milky was busy, but I think I can make it this time. :D

Well.... Tonights didn't Go as well as Expected. One or two player's showed up but left not long after.

Hopefully tomorrow night will be a little Better.

The Server player count actually Maxed out last night, It started out slow but surprisingly kicked up about an hour or so Later.

I wish I could have seen it end though, I had Problems with my connection again which forced off of the Network.

Sorry I missed the game last night, I promised my cousin I would watch his kids for him. I'll be sure to make it next week.

I wish I could have been there, but moving and no internet connection can make that difficult.

Thanks for seeding the server in my absence, Onewinged.

I wish I could have been there, but moving and no internet connection can make that difficult.

Thanks for seeding the server in my absence, Onewinged.

No problem

I bought TF2, but then I lost it, then I found out that my computer didn't have the room any longer...so...I don't know lol

I do sometimes have to restart it when updating things, but that shouldn't be an overly frequent occurrence.

Today for like 3 hours (5pm-8pm) yesterday for an hour or so (don't remember the exact time) and sometime around the weekend. I went with some people so I'm not the only one that got kicked out due to server getting disconnected.

I'll look at the logs and see if they offer any clues.

EDIT: This is the last line of one of the logs:

L 08/10/2010 - 16:45:06: "[sFO]Stevex9<5><STEAM_0:0:23071332><Red>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by u

This is apparently you. It says a disconnect by user, but the log terminates before that is finished.

A normal log ends this way:

L 08/10/2010 - 16:31:58: Log file closed

This tells me the log was terminated abnormally. I wonder if the process closed for some reason. I'll look at some more logs and see if I can find a pattern.

On an unrelated note, you guys need to show up for the Saturday games. :P

I'll look at the logs and see if they offer any clues.

EDIT: This is the last line of one of the logs:

L 08/10/2010 - 16:45:06: "[sFO]Stevex9<5><STEAM_0:0:23071332><Red>" disconnected (reason "Disconnect by u

This is apparently you. It says a disconnect by user, but the log terminates before that is finished.

A normal log ends this way:

L 08/10/2010 - 16:31:58: Log file closed

This tells me the log was terminated abnormally. I wonder if the process closed for some reason. I'll look at some more logs and see if I can find a pattern.

On an unrelated note, you guys need to show up for the Saturday games. :P

Like I said, I wasn't the only one getting disconnected, all my friends went puff as well.