Love Life Talk

Sapphire

I think most humans have dirty minds. It's my gutter, I live in it.

That depends on how willing you are to commit, DRL.

I think most humans have dirty minds. It's my gutter, I live in it.

My mind IS a gutter.

I pity you. And DRL.

Hows this for tragic. Listening to some old podcasts when I come across this 2 year old story. That kind of proves why I hate disney crap so much.

A woman is planning her wedding. She has a cake, dress, place, everything ...but she's single and never had a boyfriend.

Hows this for tragic. Listening to some old podcasts when I come across this 2 year old story. That kind of proves why I hate disney crap so much.

A woman is planning her wedding. She has a cake, dress, place, everything ...but she's single and never had a boyfriend.

That, children, is what we call hardcore denial.

Yeah that's plain sad. Some of us females dream about our weddings and sometimes look at dresses and think "Hmm..." but we don't plan it all. Jeez.

I made the post during the drama. Looks like they forgot to clean mine up.

Can you delete your own posts? I'm sure you can, why don't you do that Milky? Saves anyone else seeing it and asking you about it. :)

We all should just hug right now :lol:

Done. Ha ha.

I would, but personal space issues.

How about a pat on the back for starters? :lol:

Guest Julius Quasar

I pity you. And DRL.

Eh, pity THIS

*wipes a booger on you* :P:lol:

Love is NOT money, but it can cost it.  Not always tho.

Eh, pity THIS

*wipes a booger on you* :P:lol:

Love is NOT money, but it can cost it.  Not always tho.

Living is not money, but it can (and almost always does) cost it. Love is a human emotion that, like ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, can be misused. This doesn't make it a joke or a waste, and almost everybody who says otherwise is bitter/a child.

Guest Julius Quasar

Living is not money, but it can (and almost always does) cost it. Love is a human emotion that, like ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD, can be misused. This doesn't make it a joke or a waste, and almost everybody who says otherwise is bitter/a child.

Well, I'm just simply bitter,

Unless you've been stood up repeatedly, humiliated, been rejected in a way that a girl literally told you "Why don't you do the world a favor and KILL YOURSELF!?" or "People like you are the reason we invented abortion!", been two-timed, had a date get up to go to the bathroom and not return, been set up with a fictional date as a cruel joke, been led on and then ditched, or had actually loved someone only for them to die on you, like I have,

I ask that you please stop insulting me when I speak my mind about love.

Well, I'm just simply bitter,

Unless you've been stood up repeatedly, humiliated, been rejected in a way that a girl literally told you "Why don't you do the world a favor and KILL YOURSELF!?" or "People like you are the reason we invented abortion!", been two-timed, had a date get up to go to the bathroom and not return, been set up with a fictional date as a cruel joke, been led on and then ditched, or had actually loved someone only for them to die on you, like I have,

I ask that you please stop insulting me when I speak my mind about love.

And I ask that you think rationally and stop throwing pity parties. Maybe you forgot, but women are not objects and are, in fact, people. People meaning, human beings. We all know humans are capable of evil and being rude, women are no exception. Stop lumping half the human population into one group and jumping to conclusions on what your unfortunate experiences mean for love, because while it may make your bitterness justified to you, to the rest of us it's a pitiful whine fest with a glaring solution.

Guest Julius Quasar

And I ask that you think rationally and stop throwing pity parties. Maybe you forgot, but women are not objects and are, in fact, people. People meaning, human beings. We all know humans are capable of evil and being rude, women are no exception. Stop lumping half the human population into one group and jumping to conclusions on what your unfortunate experiences mean for love, because while it may make your bitterness justified to you, to the rest of us it's a pitiful whine fest with a glaring solution.

Well, excuse me for only going on what I know.  I'm not trying to throw pity parties or whine, nor do I intend to sound like I am.  I know women are not objects.  :hehe: If anyone needs to stop leaping to conclusions, it's you.

I tried to present my argument to you in a diplomatic manner, but since you're so hellbent on flaming me, then with all due respect,

Piss Off.

How much experience do you have in love?

Well, excuse me for only going on what I know.  I'm not trying to throw pity parties or whine, nor do I intend to sound like I am.  I know women are not objects.  :hehe: If anyone needs to stop leaping to conclusions, it's you.

I tried to present my argument to you in a diplomatic manner, but since you're so hellbent on flaming me, then with all due respect,

Piss Off. 

How much experience do you have in love?

Enough to know that giving up on a few failed relationships is foolish. I've had a girlfriend, although it was long distance (which is exactly what killed it, we would have gone great if we could see each other)

I am too young to have experienced real love. But that is exactly the thing. I know my place and I do not pretend to have it all figured out under such a premature mind.

A little logic goes a long way. Instead of complaining that you can't love or that every relationship you'll ever have is bad, it'd do you better to pick your ass up and move on, realizing that women can be just as unique as each individual man is. As it is, the pessimistic attitude you've been having IS whining, as while it maybe your experience, you're coming off as if your personal experience is all there is, and it's conclusive enough for you to mope.