Love Life Talk

Sapphire

Oh don't be such a cynical git, you ninny. Just think of it this way, if the girls you've met before weren't good enough for marriage (whether you had a problem with them or vice versa), the one you will find that will be will blow them out of the water.

That's not exactly the problem in Julius case... Sad-2.gif

This, is more like it.

http://www.jaynaylor.com/betterdays/comic/BD295.06-02-10.gif

http://www.jaynaylor.com/betterdays/comic/BD296.06-02-13.gif

Internet relationships are terrible, no offence, what happens if you wanna kiss the girl/dude? Lick a picture on your PC screen? I've been in one, it's terrible. No offence to you guys.

Heh, I hope you believe there's more to a relationship than exploring each others mouth with your own tounge. Long-distance relationships can be hard, but have become a lot easier with the introduction of the internet. In any case, I'm giving it a try.

eh, i live in georgia. but i cant stand southern accents. my family is from new york and i am blessed with having no accent and live in a wealthy area with no country influnce. at least for me

And I'm from Tennessee ya'll! YE-HAW! *Starts playing Beverly Hillbillies Theme on Banjo*

Guest Julius Quasar

Oh don't be such a cynical git, you ninny. Just think of it this way, if the girls you've met before weren't good enough for marriage (whether you had a problem with them or vice versa), the one you will find that will be will blow them out of the water.

Oh, shut up you stupid ignorant buffoon!

I DID find the right one, and she died....weren't you listening...!?

This, is more like it.

Heh, I hope you believe there's more to a relationship than exploring each others mouth with your own tounge. Long-distance relationships can be hard, but have become a lot easier with the introduction of the internet. In any case, I'm giving it a try.

Thanks Asper.

Internet relationships are terrible, no offence, what happens if you wanna kiss the girl/dude? Lick a picture on your PC screen? I've been in one, it's terrible. No offence to you guys.

Heh, exactly. I mean, ya it sucks, and yea, sometimes its hard when you can't see/hear/touch the person you're with, but the physical part of a relationship is just one part of it. And if you think about it, if a long distance relationship does end up to become something serious, would it not be worth it to wait that month/six months/a year that you might have to, when there's the chance that you'll have that person for much longer than what you had to wait?

Heh, I hope you believe there's more to a relationship than exploring each others mouth with your own tounge.

That's the only fun part though! lol joking!

This, is more like it.

I thought I was the only one here who read that comic!

Anyway, I've never kissed a girl my whole life, hasn't bothered me yet! Besides, I'd probably suck at it, so woe be to the girl I kiss first!

Anyway, I've never kissed a girl my whole life, hasn't bothered me yet! Besides, I'd probably suck at it, so woe be to the girl I kiss first!

Ugh lol it's like a natural instinct really, once you kiss her you'll know exactly what to do first time you try. It's instinct, really :)

Heh, exactly. I mean, ya it sucks, and yea, sometimes its hard when you can't see/hear/touch the person you're with, but the physical part of a relationship is just one part of it. And if you think about it, if a long distance relationship does end up to become something serious, would it not be worth it to wait that month/six months/a year that you might have to, when there's the chance that you'll have that person for much longer than what you had to wait?

Very moving statement.

I have been thinking about trying again but... I doubt a girl would ever like me...

Very moving statement.

I have been thinking about trying again but... I doubt a girl would ever have any feelings for me...

Everybody in the world has a "Second Half" of themselves. When you find your "Second Half" you will fall in love with that person like you never have before. :) That's your "Soulmate" as they call it :)

well there are people who are complete in them selves and never mary

Those are people who are too lazy to go out and search for their "Second Half". lol Slackers.

no i am not kiding i am thirteen and i have had crush but never been in love but some people are happy with them a beining alone. i mean you can always have friends

no i am not kiding i am thirteen and i have had crush but never been in love but some people are happy with them a beining alone. i mean you can always have friends

Kid, when you get older your horomones will take over your body and you wont be able to wait to get your hands on a girl. lol Teenagers and there horomones. lol Well I shouldn't be talkin I'm almost 16.

I've read most of that comic as well :)

It's just like how they do it in the movies :P

Ugh lol it's like a natural instinct really, once you kiss her you'll know exactly what to do first time you try. It's instinct, really :)

I'm going to disagree with it being a pure instinct.  It's really not that hard to know what to do if you've seen ANY movie or T.V. show or actual people kissing.  Having sex on the other hand may be a little more instinctive though but I guess everyone's different.

Those are people who are too lazy to go out and search for their "Second Half". lol Slackers.

You know, despite your age and lack of experience with other women you do make yourself out to be some sort of Dr. Phil. When I was 15 I had MUCH different opinions and was far less knowledgeable and wiser then I am today.  Furthermore I'm going to have to disagree on the whole soul mate thing also :)

Kid, when you get older your horomones will take over your body and you wont be able to wait to get your hands on a girl. lol Teenagers and there horomones. lol Well I shouldn't be talkin I'm almost 16.

Kid, just don't make any mistakes that you will end up possibility regretting like a lot of kids your age do :P

Everybody in the world has a "Second Half" of themselves. When you find your "Second Half" you will fall in love with that person like you never have before. :) That's your "Soulmate" as they call it :)

When did i ever say i havn't?

In real life and in public I really don't talk, I'm very dark Dark, and am very unsocial... Here it is alot more open, around people i can trust. which has been very difficult lately do to many of the users who were comonly online have left and new ones have moved in, who i really don't trust yet....

again not true some people are put on the earth to find love others to make history or do somthing else important. and some people are blessed with both :roll:

Lol I am reading it too, starting today,

hooked_up lol

Agreed, I will probably

do the same. :lol:

The interest just pops out later on some kids, some teenagers get it really early , like 13, others normally, which is around 15 and some, like me, get it way later on, at like 17 or 18  :P . I consider myself the later on  :lol: . The interest will come up sooner or later.

Oh, it's a whole matter of vision. Most people don't realize that, by not being all lovely dovely, they have the chance to do other stuff. I mean, after all, we only have 24 hours every day. Not being in a relationship means you have a whole more time to do other stuff you like or other things. So, being alone, at this young age, doesn't mean you are screwed  :wink: