Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion

Sapphire

Okay, I know just about nobody here gives a damn about Sonic the hedgehog. But as some people would know from Sonic Unleashed, or Sonic the Hedgheog, Sonic is voiced by a man named Jason Griffith. Now imagine Sonic talking in your head, just imagine his voice. Now, on one of the best games ever, Resident Evil 5, the main character Chris, imagine him talking. Okay, now imagine Sonic talking with Chris's voice. Wow right? Well Roger Craig (Chris from Re5) will be replacing Jason Griffith for the voice of Sonic the Hedgehog. Once I first saw this, I "lol"ed all over myself :lol:. Thought this would be a good laugh for everybody.

Wow! This is suprising. Sonic sounding like a grown man when he really is only suppose to be 15 years old. I didn't mind Jason Griffith being Sonic. It certainly was a little bit better than the guy who play Steve Irkle for the cartoon series but some people kind of liked that. I think it would be cool if Sean Schemmel (the voice for Goku and Lucario) did the voice for Sonic. That would be pretty bada**. 

Wow! This is suprising. Sonic sounding like a grown man when he really is only suppose to be 15 years old. I didn't mind Jason Griffith being Sonic. It certainly was a little bit better than the guy who play Steve Irkle for the cartoon series but some people kind of liked that. I think it would be cool if Sean Schemmel (the voice for Goku and Lucario) did the voice for Sonic. That would be pretty bada**.

SEGA is really starting to screw with the Sonic franchise  :evil: me no likie

SEGA is really starting to screw with the Sonic franchise  :evil: me no likie

Yeah...Ever since the 2006 version of Sonic the Hedgehog came out the popularity has kind of plummited.

Yeah...Ever since the 2006 version of Sonic the Hedgehog came out the popularity has kind of plummited.

Sadly, I agree. I like Sonic games, but some are just to over the top for me.

I only liked Sonic '06 cuz of Silver, everything else sucked. I liked Sonic Unleashed....sorta (Day time levels only)

Guest Mr. Mario

Resident Evil 5 totally sucked, it was just RE4 with a few restrictions and add-ons...

OT: Jason Griffith is quiting to be Sonic...and the actor who does Chris Redfield from RE5 and RE:DC is now the new Sonic...wow...I'll just see how this goes...for now.

EDIT: THIS GOES IN THE ARCADE, NOT THE LOUNGE

Resident_Evil_meets_Sonic_by_cld21-77873

OT: Jason Griffith is quiting to be Sonic...and the actor who does Chris Redfield from RE5 and RE:DC is now the new Sonic...wow...I'll just see how this goes...for now.

Dude, I just said that  :oops:

More reason to stick to the Sega Genesis Sonic games :P

More reason to stick to the Sega Genesis Sonic games :P

I still have my Sega Genesis! It is amazing! :D

I still have my Sega Genesis! It is amazing! :D

Model 1, 2, or 3?

3. Not as cool as having the original, but the games are still fun as heck! :)

Guest Para Astaroth

*Claps like a mental kid*  SHHHHONIKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Anyways, I use to be a fan of Sonic, but I grew up from that love addiction.  If he's being voiced by someone else, then give the guy a break -- so what if it's Chris, or whoever, from Resident Evil.

Wow! This is suprising. Sonic sounding like a grown man when he really is only suppose to be 15 years old. 

he is STILL 15 -roflmfao- he has been 15 for over ten years.....i'm sure the ladies at Lore~el would LOVE to get their hands on hios secret ;)

he is STILL 15 -roflmfao- he has been 15 for over ten years.....i'm sure the ladies at Lore~el would LOVE to get their hands on hios secret ;)

Wow....:lol: that wasn't random

The voice of Chris Redfield is doing Sonic the Hedgehog!?

My mind just imploded here, I just can't imagine the guy that does the voice of a badass character like Chris, doing Sonic the Hedgehog! I gotta hear this when it happens.

As a Sonic fan, I'm kinda worried about this. I mean it's cool and all that they want a new VA for Sonic but most of the fandom who are 13 up right now are just gonna bitch about it and give the game bad press despite how good it may be.

Guest Mr. Mario

In what game will he have this voice?

I imagine Sonic Colors or Sonic The Hedgehog 4, but who knows? Only SEGA will decide when he can take over for Jason Griffith.

Hopefully they're not making a new Sonic cartoon like Sonic X cause that really sucked and it probably lose popularity soon if the cartoon aired...forever.

Before you even know it, Earthbound is a bigger franchise than Sonic (and maybe Starfox(I think its already is.).)

(and maybe Starfox(I think its already is.).)

It is :)

The voice of Chris Redfield is doing Sonic the Hedgehog!?

My mind just imploded here, I just can't imagine the guy that does the voice of a badass character like Chris, doing Sonic the Hedgehog! I gotta hear this when it happens.

I think he already replaced Jason Griffith, but I think you guys will hear Sonic's new voice in Sonic Colors, but defiantly in Sonic Free Riders.

Hmm, well, the original sonic games were the best anyways as some people have already said. The new ones annoy me.

Hmm, well, the original sonic games were the best anyways as some people have already said. The new ones annoy me.

I like the new ones better :lol:

In what game will he have this voice?

Sonic Colors Possibly, and I think for surely Sonic Free Riders.

And guys, I have my proof right here if ya'll wanna check it out :)

http://www.sonicstadium.org/news/new-sonic-voice-actor-announced

Guest Mr. Mario

Darn...I looked at the Sonic Stadium and Tails actor is also replaced. The only actor that hasn't been replaced is Mike Pollick for Eggman.

I kinda wished Eggman had a new voice actor...

That is bullshit. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: