Sonic the Hedgehog Discussion

Sapphire

If Snake sees an exclamation mark, he runs and hides. If a Pokemon trainer sees an exclamation mark, he kicks their ass and takes their money.

If Snake sees an exclamation mark, he runs and hides. If a Pokemon trainer sees an exclamation mark, he kicks their ass and takes their money.

:lolhyst:

not when it comes to shadow

not when it comes to shadow

So true. Shadow is teh ultimate badass.

Shadow the Hedgehog for PS2. Oh yeah, that just happened. :D I totally loved it, and got all the endings!

Shadow the Hedgehog for PS2. Oh yeah, that just happened. :D I totally loved it, and got all the endings!

even the secret ending? THAT was fun....i love the music especially the ending melody

I love this soft tune

even the secret ending? THAT was fun....i love the music especially the ending melody

I love this soft tune

I know!!! :D And yes, even the secret one. I swear, I was pretty obsessed about that game for a while. Lol.

I know!!! :D And yes, even the secret one. I swear, I was pretty obsessed about that game for a while. Lol.

same...i am like that with any game i play...ill play it like....mad until after awhile...then get obsessed with another game....to the point i know every secret there is to know...even glitches xD

Same here, I play games ALL THE TIME until I get everything in them then I get a different game and play THAT.

Shadow the Hedgehog was a really good game, but for some strange reason, everybody hated it but a few :/

I liked Shadow the Hedgehog also, I personally believe that it's an underrated game. Voice acting was annoying at times, (FIND DA COMPUTER ROOM!) but the game played well in my opinion.

WHERE'S THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD!!!

On another note, check this out

AvWchCk2kIs

Here's the sequel

7lZ06yqFW0Y

Sonic was one of my more favorite characters before Megaman, and I still love him to this day. My fave Sonic games are:

Sonic Rivals 2

Sonic Rush

Sonic Riders 2: Zero Gravity

My favorite Sonic Game would probably be....well I honestly don't know, I loved Sonic Unleashed until I got sick and tired of the werehog levels, Sonic and the Black Knight was ok, Sonic and the secret rings was okay, Sonic '06 was okay, but I guess I just don't have a favorite.  :?

EDIT:

Sonic's New Voice Actor UPDATE:

You guys can here Sonic's NEW voice in this video:

It's not the guy talking, that's the owner of Sonic Stadium I believe. Sonic's new voice starts around 1:33.

WHERE'S THAT DAMN FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD!!!

Here's the sequel

7lZ06yqFW0Y

:lolhyst: :lolhyst: :lolhyst:

I used to have Sonic and the Secret Rings, but I just couldn't finish it. It was that bad. The controls were the worst. I mean.... Ugggghhhhh.

I used to have Sonic and the Secret Rings, but I just couldn't finish it. It was that bad. The controls were the worst. I mean.... Ugggghhhhh.

Sonic and the Secret Rings was a good game. I liked it alot. And Darkspine Sonic was pretty awesome. Too bad he didn't make a return in Sonic and the Black Knight. :(

Yeah, I'm not calling it bad as in "everything after Sonic 2006 sucks" but the control scheme just tick me off to no end.  :lol:

Yeah, I'm not calling it bad as in "everything after Sonic 2006 sucks" but the control scheme just tick me off to no end.  :lol:

SEGA has recently announced that they are remaking Sonic 2006 ya know :)

EDIT:

Sonic's New Voice Actor UPDATE:

You guys can here Sonic's NEW voice in this video:

It's not the guy talking, that's the owner of Sonic Stadium I believe. Sonic's new voice starts around 1:33.

Uhh, that kinda sucks.

Let's hope the new game has a Japanese voice option, huh?

Uhh, that kinda sucks.

Let's hope the new game has a Japanese voice option, huh?

Nope. Sonic is Sonic after all, I guess he just hit puberty :lol:

Nope. Sonic is Sonic after all, I guess he just hit puberty :lol:

Sorry, gonna have to disagree with you there.

Sorry, gonna have to disagree with you there.

Well I like Jason Better still :)

Well I like Jason Better still :)

Yeah, that's what I mean. I like Jason's voice better. I also like his original voice better. That voice sucked.