• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Kursed

• Arashikage

(The Boredom has just gotten to 'that' point...)

A blackish furred Fox by with a heavy trenchcoat and Black Shades Came through double door'd of the loading area with Medieum sized Light blue stuitcase on his shoulder...

He looked a little annoyed as he tilted his shades down a bit so his eye's would have an easier time looking around the room...

Guest Mr. Mario

"No I haven't, I imgined he left the airpoirt already. Azul and Thunder...don't know. That stranger we saw was just here yestarday, so I wouldn't say the stranger left unless it informed us or someone else." Norman said, looking at Tala...

"Norman, I think we've got a newcomer", Slippy said as they both spotted someone heading toward the Jurassic Park waiting area.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Wha...newcomer? What're you talking about?" Norman said, losing his attention to Tala, he then looked around for the newcomer...

"Slippy I don't see the newcomer." Norman said.

"Don't you see that guy over there?", Slippy asked as he motioned toward the Fox with the blue bag and shades.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Oh...now I see." Norman said...

"Well, it would be for the best to not ask for his name Slippy, remember what happened when you met that stranger?"

"D-don't remind me", he replied, jokingly.

Guest Mr. Mario

"I just did remind you, now stay here, I'll try to get his name." Norman said, walking over to the newcomer.

Facing each other, Norman asked "Who are you? Name here is Norman...Norman J. Dark, but you can just call me Norman." Norman asked, awaiting for a response...

"Wow, Norman's pretty smooth with strangers, he hasn't been sprayed with mace yet!  I've gotten sprayed with that stuff so many times I've acquired a taste for it." He thought as he observed the conversation from afar.

Guest Mr. Mario

"All right fine." Norman said, making sure he didn't mention the strangers name to anyone.

'I wonder what Tala is up to...probably boredom.' He thought, walking over to the group that was leaving to JURASSIC PARK.

'I wonder if that is our last guest or not...' Norman thought, waiting for more guests or the host to show up...

"Huh, if the wait is this long, this park better be good!"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Hey Slippy...I'm wondering if that newcomer over there is the last guest to go to JURASSIC PARK..." Norman said, followed by a stomach growl.

"Uh...Slippy, whaddya say we get something to eat?" Norman asked.

"I hope so! Then we might be able to get underway!  Come to think of it, my stomach's kinda empty too, let's eat!.  Oh yeah, Norman, I know you've noticed the obnoxious and completely idiotic way I've been acting.  I pull that as a test to find real friends.  If they can take it, they're a true friend.  If not, I just kick em' to the curb." Slippy said with a smile.  "Thanks."

Guest Mr. Mario

(once again, I am horrible at coming up with names...)

"Uh...ok." Norman said, trying to hold his fustration. "What do you think of some spaghetti and some meatballs over at Krystal's a-spicey meatball?"

(Lol, don't be hard on yourself, you're doing good with em'! :D)

"Or how about over there, at C.F.C.? (Cornerian fried chicken :lol:.) Hell, even McCloud's sounds good right about now :D."

Guest Mr. Mario

"Err...I guess McCloud's sounds right, C.F.C....it sounds too canibal." Norman said. "But I don't want anyone to know about you, they'll know you when you order their crappy meal."

(Happy meal paradoy.)

(:lolhyst: CRAPPY MEAL!! HAHAHA!! Good one :D)

"Alright then, sounds good!  I'm outta ideas on this one, what are you ordering Norman?"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Well...hmm...I'll probably have a Pigma." Norman said, walking over to McClouds.

'I wonder why almost all those resturants have names of Star Fox and Star Wolf members...' Norman wondered.

(Pigma = Big Mac)

(Haha, good one, it works fine too!)

"Ahh, I think I'll have an Attack Carrier while flying through a side of rings!"

(Steak with onion rings :lol:)

"Good idea.....hmmm, that 'Fountain Two' kinda looks good :P."

(Just in case, Fountain Two= Mountain Dew! :D)

Guest Mr. Mario

(Hmm...I see now!)

"Ugh...I rather not have that fountain two...maybe I'll have a diet Powalski." Norman said, getting his drink.

(diet Powalski = diet Pepsi)

"I'm having second thoughts, that General Pepper looks nice!"

(Haha, it fits so perferct, General Pepper=Dr. Pepper)