Survival in Jurassic Park

Guest DRL

"He, whoever manages this trip, even reserved this airport just to go to Jurassic park.", Azul said. "Must have cost him more money than we thought. And if we get injured or something and needs the hospital..", continued Thunder.

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Fluxy

• Kursed

• Arashikage

And if we get injured or something and needs the hospital..", continued Thunder.

"WE WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!", Slippy croaked in a panicked tone.

"WE WON'T BE ABLE TO EAT ANYTHING!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!!", Slippy croaked in a panicked tone.

"I suppose hell give you food", Thunder said.

"Thunder and I don't need them"

"One of the good things if you're a 'bot..."

"Don't you guys need some oil to live?" Norman was puzzled.

"The only thing that keeps us alive is this world", Azul said

"If this world is gone, we're gone too"

".. because we got nowhere to go to"

"soon we'll rust"

"get cricky"

"until we get 'expired'"

"EXPIRED", Slippy exclaimed with fright.  "That word is my worst enemy! I hate it when food expires! It's terrible! Sometimes I eat it anyway though :P"

"Ditto." Falco sighed.  he paused next to Norman as he walked off.  "Slip's a bit odd, but..when you've been workin' with him as long as I have, you get used to it - trust me."

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman at this day really wanted to know where and when the host would show up...he got up from a chair, took a few stretches and a few cracks and walked over back to Falco and the rest of the guests.

"I really hope the host will explain why he has been gone too long..." Norman said with a flick of his tail. "Same with the guests that are coming, I'm sure we're missing...at least maybe 1 or 2 more..."

Slippy could be observed snoring in the corner, with a large puddle of drool forming on the floor next to him.  He ended up falling off of where he was sleeping, and into the puddle.  "AAAH!! I can't swim!!", he yelled in a dream like state.  With that he fell back asleep.

"WOW! NORMAN! YOU'RE HERE! I can't believe me and you are alone here!"

"Aww....hey Norman, what do you do in your spare time?", questioned a curious Slippy.

(lol :D)

"I was just asking, don't get mad!", Slippy said in a joking tone.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman sighed and said "I hope that island we're going to has tots...as in tator tots cause if the host ain't bringing any food, there'll be food there."

"Oh no, don't talk about food, you'll get me hungry again!", Slippy said in a jolly tone.  "I wonder if our host has twinkies!"

Guest Mr. Mario

"What's wrong?" Norman talked in a zombie tone and pretended to be a zombie "Fraaaaiiiiiid they'll eat your braaaaaaaains????"

"AAAAAHHH!!!".  Slippy hadn't been looking in Norman's direction, so when he heard the voice he ran to the nearest potted plant, lifted the plant out, jumped in the pot, and replaced the plant.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Braaaaaaainssssss...Braaaaaaaainsssssss." Norman stopped talking like a zombie and checked the air flight times...

'Weird, our airline isn't on there....' He thought.

"NORMAN! You're alive!" Yelled a relieved Slippy.  "Did you see the zombie!? Or our plane?"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Slippy, I was the fake zombie, there isn't any. It's entirely fiction...look at the list of times the planes arrive here. Our airline isn't on the list...at all." Norman said, pointing to the list...

"Well that's funny.  Do ya want me to go to the desk and ask about the flight?".  "Oh, and don't try to tell me Norman, I'm gonna find that zombie eventually!"