Survival in Jurassic Park

Guest DRL

"Hey Norman! I think someone else is finally here!", yelled an enthusiastic Slippy

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Kursed

• Arashikage

Guest Mr. Mario

(ok...guess that leaves just tyler.)

Norman quickly turned around and followed the source of Slippy's voice "Who'd ya get Slip?" Norman asked.

"I couldn't get a good look Norman! I'll go ask!".  "Excuse me, but who are you?", asked a completely clueless Slippy. 

"Who are you Froglegs?" Tala asked she seemed a bit annoyed. (Hey DRl was Tala allowed to have a set of Macro binocluars?)

Guest Mr. Mario

'Froglegs...seems like Slippy has pissed off the stranger...' Norman thought, still waiting for the name...

(It'll be awhile before DRL will respond. The rules clarify that nobody is allowed to bring their weapons or use their special abilty. If the Macro binoculuars protect your character or use ammo, I don't think it would work...)

(It'll be awhile before DRL will respond. The rules clarify that nobody is allowed to bring their weapons or use their special abilty. If the Macro binoculuars protect your character or use ammo, I don't think it would work...)

(Or if the item enhances the character, it's also probably not allowed  :wink:)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Macrobinoculars (It's just electric binoculars.)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Macrobinoculars (It's just electric binoculars.)

(We should probably wait for DRL's opinion, cause binoculars could possibly fall under this:)

°No 'Survival Gear' - You were not expecting

to 'survive', and thus you did not bring any of this.

Also, no equipment that can allow you to escape

certain situations (eg: No Jetpacks, Medkits,

Batteries, or such).

(Binoculars could potentially help you escape certain situations by seeing potential threats far away and avoiding them.)

"Oh my god", Slippy thought,"She can't hear or see me anymore! Haha! I can do whatever I want! MAYBE NO ONE ELSE CAN EITHER!"  Slippy then skipped happily away, through the airport.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman sighed and mumbled "That little sh*t always gets himself into trouble...".

He walked a little bit closer to the stranger and Norman asked "Hey, whats your name? I'm Norman...Norman J. Dark. But you can just call me...Norman."

Slippy came sprinting back with a panicked look on his face, "Norman, HELP!! I thought no one could see me, so I tried to walk into the kitchen of that pizzeria, one thing led to another, and NOW THERE IS A CRAZED CHEF RUNNING AFTER ME WITH A PIZZA CUTTER! HIDE MEEE!!!"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Slippy, go look for more guests while I am still here." Norman said, trying to guess the strangers name...

... ... ... ... ... ...

"Let me guess...your......Tala?" Norman waited for a response...

"Norman, I'm gonna hide in the flower pot again, tell me when that pizza chef passes, then I'll go look", he said in a panicked tone as he jumped headfirst into the nearest flower pot.

"Yes and why do you need to know?" Tala grumbled.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Just askin for your name. That's it." Norman then whispered "I promise not to say to anyone if that is what you want. If you don't want your name mentioned, I promise not to say it."

"You don't need to tell anyone anything about me I'm already bummed out mom didn't let me bring my pack.." Tal agrumbeled crossing her arms over her upper chest.

Slippy popped out of the potted plant, "Did he go by yet? OH NO, HERE HE COMES!".  Slippy jumped out of the plant and ran in the direction of the welcome desk.  "I'll be sure to check for newcomers while I'm there Norman!"

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman sighed and said "That I don't even want to know about. He wasn't like this when I showed up. You're gonna to have to do your best and ignore him, I don't know what has gotten into him..."

Slippy returned, sweating heavily.  "No one new here yet Norman.  I think I ditched that maniac."