Survival in Jurassic Park

Guest DRL

Guest Mr. Mario

"Yo Slippy, when the jury comes along, you must ZIP IT, *imitates bullwhip* ZIP IT GOOD!" Norman said, trying to stop talking to Slippy...

"I said ZIP IT...ZIP IT GOOD." Norman placed his hands into his pockets...

• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Kursed

• Arashikage

"You know Norman, your hand is a real asshole! He has NO COMPASSION WHATSOEVER!"

"Hi Norman, it's funny, cause there isn't any door here!  OHHHH, Who's there!?"

"It's a funny story, because I'm not actually wearing a jacket right now Norman! And I don't think my fly is down."

Guest Mr. Mario

(Annoying orange there Slippy? XDDDDD)

"All right...after this, I am done, first DO A BARREL ROLL, then DO A LOOP and finally, TRY HOVERING!!!" Norman said, ignoring EVERY piece of word Slippy says...

'I think someone putted a frog in a blender...' He thought.

"Well, while you were kinda spaced out there Norman, I took the liberty of looking at our tickets, and you and I are sitting together on the plane! It's going to be great!"

"Hey Norman, you're my newest best friend! It's great that I meet a cool guy like you on my complimentary vacation from StarFox! Fox was EXTREMELY happy that I left the Great Fox and came on vacation! He's such an awesome guy!"

Guest Mr. Mario

'Aha! An idea to keep him away! I got it!'

"Slippy? Look over there, there is a blue vixen walking over to that women's bathroom over there." Norman pointed "Doesn't she look familar? I've think I seen her in her Saurian outfit...and also that blue jumpsuit? Woulden't her name happen to be Krystal? A former Star Fox member like you, go ahead and talk to her, she loves you very much she didn't even want to see Fox again. Don't worry, I'll be here."

"Well Norman, that does sound tempting, but I think I'll stay here with Interlocke! She did wink at me and roll her eyes after all!  I couldn't leave you here alone either!"

"Well Norman, that does sound tempting, but I think I'll stay here with Interlocke! She did wink at me and roll her eyes after all!  I couldn't leave you here alone either!"

"Just to make it clear, none

of you so far have made anything

that interest me... that way." She

replied.

"Oh I love it when she talks like that!  WAIT! IS THAT OUR PLANE!?" 

Guest Mr. Mario

"I know...it probably was worth a sacrifice for me." Norman said to Interlocke. "Wish I could use my weapons or gizmos but this so called JURASSIC PARK doesn't even allow any..."

(we really should stop crazyfooinc, I mean we don't want this all spammed up right?)

(Haha, yeah, you're probably right :D)

"Well, I'm going to find the nearest seat and sleep until the plane gets here, see you guys!"

Guest Mr. Mario

"In that case, I am going to play some card games." Norman said, taking out his card holder out of his pocket, it was the only thing he packed for the trip. "Anyone up for a game of hearts? Poker? Maybe Lylat-hold 'em?"

(do not worry, I still need a few

guys to PM me back).

"Oh I love it when she talks like that!  WAIT! IS THAT OUR PLANE!?" 

Interlocke rolled her eyes once again.

(do not worry, I still need a few

guys to PM me back)

(YAY! :D)

"Let's bet! All I have is this Lylat-opoly money, but that will be fine, right?"

(YAY! :D)

"Let's bet! All I have is this Lylat-opoly money, but that will be fine, right?"

"I hope you did not bring in

your 'Lylat-ophone' too." replied

Interlocke, in a half-mocking-half-joking

tone.