• Replies 951
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Fluxy

• Kursed

• Arashikage

"I'll get ya some Norman!" Slippy yelled backward as he trundled toward the coffee maker.  He ended up tripping over his own feet and completely decimating the coffee machines, and himself.  "Aaargh....Norman, do you want decaf or espresso?" He managed to moan, before more equipment toppled on top of him.

"Mhmmmhm" was all that could be heard from where the pile of machinery and equipment that toppled on Slippy.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman saw the machinary and equipment topple on Slippy, Norman facepalmed and said "No need for coffee, I think I am ok without it."

"Some..someone heeeellllp!" Could be heard from the pile in a muffled tone.

Guest Mr. Mario

'Gotta run' Norman thought, walking away from Slippy and staying in the group of people that were going to the island.

(I have a feeling there is going to be a part 2...)

Eventually, airport security responded, helped Slippy out of the machinery and equipment, and banned him from the other coffee machines around the airport.  "Whew, glad that's over!" Slippy stated in a relieved tone, as he romped over to the group.

"Heh, maybe the coffee machine now woke up Slippy from his daydream craziness", joked Thunder

"Maybe he's just like that", said Azul

"How can you tell?"

"He doesn't seem to be daydreaming"

"What, after all this time?"

"Yeah"

"Well, I just hope that the craziness will Slip off of Slippy, because I think his mind is slippery", Thunder said.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman heard the robots talk to each other about Slippy, letting out a slight chuckle, Norman said "Hey Azul and...whatever, you guys coming to JURASSIC PARK too?"

Norman heard the robots talk to each other about Slippy, letting out a slight chuckle, Norman said "Hey Azul and...whatever, you guys coming to JURASSIC PARK too?"

"Oh yes", Thunder said

"We read the invitation and got interested", added Azul

"Unfortunately we had to disable our weapons for the trip", Thunder said, his voice lowering a bit

"That's good, because we can avoid accidents", explained Azul

"Such as forest fires"

"Accidental landslides"

"Tsunamis, with our weapons"

"GREAT IDEAS WE HAD", Azul almost shouted

"You told me this and I'll say it again"

"What?"

"Shut it"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Easy for you guys to say, I can't even use my guns or gadgets or gizmos there..." Norman said with a sigh. "Now I know you are Azul but...who are you? I forgot your name and I always seem to call you whatever. I'm Norman...Norman J. Dark, but call me just Norman."

"Easy for you guys to say, I can't even use my guns or gadgets or gizmos there..." Norman said with a sigh. "Now I know you are Azul but...who are you? I forgot your name and I always seem to call you whatever. I'm Norman...Norman J. Dark, but call me just Norman."

"Are some sort of a secret agent or police or somethin'?", asked Thunder curiously. "By the way I'm Thunder"

"Hey guys, I just found the-" He cut himself off as he slipped, knocked his head, and rendered himself unconscious. 

"Hey guys, I just found the-" He cut himself off as he slipped, knocked his head, and rendered himself unconscious.

"Slippy slipped and knocked himself out," joked Azul to himself.

"I think he found the way on how to slip on the floor and become unconscious simultaneously"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Are some sort of a secret agent or police or somethin'?", asked Thunder curiously. "By the way I'm Thunder"

"I'm a secret agent for an organization that cannot have it's name mentioned." Norman said...thinking about the name he forgot...Thunder. "All right then...Thunder."

"I'm a secret agent for an organization that cannot have it's name mentioned." Norman said...thinking about the name he forgot...Thunder. "All right then...Thunder."

"I see", Thunder said "and what got you interested in coming here?"

Guest Mr. Mario

"I REALLY needed a vacation from my dangerous job. Here I am in my tuxedo with no weapons on me, even a knife cannot be taken there. Perhaps it scares someone or the host?" Norman wondered.

"I REALLY needed a vacation from my dangerous job. Here I am in my tuxedo with no weapons on me, even a knife cannot be taken there. Perhaps it scares someone or the host?" Norman wondered.

"Oh well, I just hope we wouldn't be in any situation where weapons are needed", Thunder said, turning serious

"Hee-Hey guys, how long have I been out?" Slippy questioned as he threw up all over himself and fell back down.

"Ok...I think I'm ok now" Slippy managed to mutter.  "So, does anyone know when that plane is getting here? I wonder if it has new plasma holo-screens installed!"

"Depends on the kind of plane, Slip. besides, some of the tech here seems a little outdated, anyway.." a voice spoke. it came from a blue falcon leaning against the nearby wall, hands shoved in his pant's pockets. it was Falco Lombardi; the ace pilot of the team.  he'd managed to get some time off since no missions were coming in. and he had to make sure that the toad didn't get himself into well..too much trouble. a supply bag acted as his..'suitcase' so to speak, keeping it strapped around and across him from the left shoulder.

"Read a few things about this 'Jurassic Park'. Sounds a little interestin', thought I'd check it out."

"Wow Falco! I haven't seen you since......since forever!" exclaimed a surprised Slippy Toad.  "What have you been up to all this time?"

Guest Mr. Mario

"Hmm...this could led up to many days if the host doesn't show up." Norman mumbled to himself noticing Falco's arrival. "Anyone know when the host will show up?" Norman asked.

'That bird thing...has better not of be like Slippy.' Norman thought.