• Fluxy

• Milkyway64

It had to be a youtube video.

Do not people have consideration

for the slow, slower-than-a-snail

modem-guy? :(

That aside, looks like a nice idea.

Not sure if I want to be in right now.

I am in... not the right mood, apologies.

When the thing took over that guy, I was all like: i-iz-scared-k-ill-come-out.jpg

^LOL! I love all of your kitty pics, Crazy! It's like you have tons you are just waiting to use for the right time. lol

Haha, guys, do yoursevles a favour and go out and buy The Thing on DVD, it's a classic, I know you'll love it!

And it's cool DRL, feel better soon. Maybe some RPing will cheer you up? It's up to you, comrade. :)

^LOL! I love all of your kitty pics, Crazy! It's like you have tons you are just waiting to use for the right time. lol

i_iz_serius_admnim_thiz_iz_serius_biznis

Yeah, after this, I might actually buy the Thing on DVD! :D.  GAAAH, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS TO BEGIN!! *head explodes from joy*

NOOOOOOOOO! You can't die, Zeke hasn't gotten taken over yet! Lol, jk. But yes, after re-watching the movie I can't wait for this to get started! :)

I really like the idea of this too. Excitement is contagious, I guess. XD

And it's cool DRL, feel better soon. Maybe some RPing will cheer you up? It's up to you, comrade. :)

But I feel like Slippy when he realises

he sucks as a pilot. :(

It is okay... But I still have a modem

slower than a snail  :wink:

I really like the idea of this too. Excitement is contagious, I guess. XD

I can see you exploding with joy. :P

Yeah I am really, really looking forward to writing with you guys. :)

Something really needs clearing up. The nature of this roleplay means that, for it to be good, there will have to be a lot of deaths. It won't be anywhere near as good as it could be if most of us live to tell the tale, I'd say no fewer than half the PC cast should kick the bucket over the course of this.

Is this alright at all? I know no one really likes having their beloved character die, but I really do feel willingness to allow it to happen will really set this apart and open up a world of possibilities (ESPECIALLY on the settling panic)

Past that, to make it clear, StarFox is bigger than just the 4 or 5 we've always known, and the PCs in this roleplay is going to follow that unseen crew, assuming the last spot isn't taken by a canon character. This is correct?

Something really needs clearing up. The nature of this roleplay means that, for it to be good, there will have to be a lot of deaths. It won't be anywhere near as good as it could be if most of us live to tell the tale, I'd say no fewer than half the PC cast should kick the bucket over the course of this.

Is this alright at all? I know no one really likes having their beloved character die, but I really do feel willingness to allow it to happen will really set this apart and open up a world of possibilities (ESPECIALLY on the settling panic)

Past that, to make it clear, StarFox is bigger than just the 4 or 5 we've always known, and the PCs in this roleplay is going to follow that unseen crew, assuming the last spot isn't taken by a canon character. This is correct?

Indeed, everyone please take note of this. Some of us will have to die, I myself don't mind being shot. You don't need to die right at the start, it's not that bad, but it would make sense that not all of us would survive.

Please PM me on your thoughts about this. See, while not all of you will become The Thing, paranoia will make people suspect everyone. Innocents will be killed. And I'm going to make some NPC characters to die too, so that it's not just us around.

Now this seems interesting.

However, how does 'The Thing'

controlled character works?

Well, the person who controls the infected character carries on as normal. Please understand that when you become The Thing, you're already dead. You're then on playing as The Thing, it just imitates your character so that it isn't caught. That's how sneaky it is.  :trollface:

Now this seems interesting.

However, how does 'The Thing'

controlled character works?

I guess it kinda gets inside of them, and uses their body to it's liking.  It's like a parasite, except it controls the actions and thoughts of the infected.  At least that's how I interpreted it :D

Well, the person who controls the infected character carries on as normal. Please understand that when you become The Thing, you're already dead. You're then on playing as The Thing, it just imitates your character so that it isn't caught. That's how sneaky it is.  :trollface:

OH THAT IS DEVIOUS! :D

So... we get to control

infected characters?

Lol.

I suppose someone has to

spot, and then kill, the 'infected'...

Then deaths start.

Okay, let me see... No idea which

character would fit on this. I have

over ~50% of my character being 'robot-likes',

meaning they would be inmune at all. Speaking

of this, where the Hyper will be ROB?

Speaking of this, where the Hyper will be ROB?

Gearhart: "We had to put him down before The Thing turned into something like an aparoid." *shivers*

OH THAT IS DEVIOUS! :D

And exactly why this RP is so interesting. :trollface:

So... we get to control

infected characters?

Lol.

I suppose someone has to

spot, and then kill, the 'infected'...

Then deaths start.

I think it's something like this, yes. The goal is to kill The Thing, but no one knows who it is. It'll steadily consume the PC until they figure it out, or all die (either by it's hand, or maybe... friendly fire?)

or maybe... friendly fire?

Well, anyone who has seen the movie knows that someone (whether PC, or NPC) will die due to friendly fire. It is a given.

I think it's something like this, yes. The goal is to kill The Thing, but no one knows who it is. It'll steadily consume the PC until they figure it out, or all die (either by it's hand, or maybe... friendly fire?)

Ouch, imagine the psychological effect on others.  You stayed with this person the entire time, and now you have to put bullets into their head or risk death.  :shock:

Ouch, imagine the psychological effect on others.  You stayed with this person the entire time, and now you have to put bullets into their head or risk death.  :shock:

Yes, that also plays a big factor. (Also, how long have we known each other on the ship? That might play a part when things go down)

Haha, I'm so glad to see you guys are up for this. It's going to be a dark adventure, I can't wait. :D

Haha, I'm so glad to see you guys are up for this. It's going to be a dark adventure, I can't wait. :D

A VERY DARK ADVENTURE! *crazyfooinc holds up flashlight to face* MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Zeke: WILL YOU STOP THAT? I'm trying to sleep!

Sorry, :lol:

Yes, that also plays a big factor. (Also, how long have we known each other on the ship? That might play a part when things go down)

I'd assume not all of us are deeply connected. Just people that are at best friends, at worst just another person you work with. We also need a bit of developement here and there, so everyone knowing everything and everybody at the start might be bad.

I'd assume not all of us are deeply connected. Just people that are at best friends, at worst just another person you work with. We also need a bit of developement here and there, so everyone knowing everything and everybody at the start might be bad.

Well, I'm just waiting for Red to respond. Can't be too careful when dealing with the facts! :)