Star Fox: The Mimic

Redeemer

I'd assume not all of us are deeply connected. Just people that are at best friends, at worst just another person you work with. We also need a bit of developement here and there, so everyone knowing everything and everybody at the start might be bad.

Yeah, development will help bring more life to the RP! :D

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redeemer

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Milkyway64

Well, I'm just waiting for Red to respond. Can't be too careful when dealing with the facts! :)

Oh crap, sorry Nick, I totally didn't see your post! Many apologies. :)

We're not all best friends. We work together, we're workmates, but that doesn't mean we all care deeply about each other. You can be best friends with someone if you want, as that's perfectly possible in the work place. PM the person you wish to be linked to if this is the case, just so they know what to expect. :)

Of course, as we all join together against this threat, we'll get closer, but some of us may clash as well. Stress can do things to people. "I've seen things man, I've seen things!"

Oh crap, sorry Nick, I totally didn't see your post! Many apologies. :)

Oh, no worries. It's all good. And like crazy said, Awesome! :)

Well you're welcome to read along, DRL. I'm so excited about this. :D

• 5 weeks later...

GUYS.

I'm going to post in our RP soon, but Milkshake still needs to post his first entry, and I don't want anyone to get left behind. User says he's away for the weekend, so do you mind waiting for a couple of days? :3

Guest Mr. Mario

GUYS.

I'm going to post in our RP soon, but Milkshake still needs to post his first entry, and I don't want anyone to get left behind. User says he's away for the weekend, so do you mind waiting for a couple of days? :3

Yeah I can wait.

I wonder when Milkshake is back... I'm looking forward to seeing his post. :D

I wonder when Milkshake is back... I'm looking forward to seeing his post. :D

Indeed :P

Aw, crap. This is on now, huh? Sorry for keeping you guys waiting, I'll get to work tomorrow afternoon. First I need to check a few things over with Redeemer again.

Or not. I'm giving her until this evening before I go on without her.

Ah ha ha. Nonsense. Stuff happens and I was unprepared. It'll take more than a few days of real life getting in the way to kill an RP.

Guys I'm back, sorry about that. My router was acting up. Milkshake, I saw your post, it was awesome! I made a reply. :3

So yeah guys, carry on with the RP as usual! :D

Aww, sorry Arashikage, we filled all our member places. Next time I make an RP, I'll reserve a slot just for you.  :friends:

Gee thanks, that means a lot.  Not being sarcastic either

Not a problem, I'll think up a new idea once the current RP reaches its end, and I'll PM you.  :friends:

Alright, so when's everything going to go down? It appears like we have everyone at least aware we have started, but no real room to work with. We're sorta just twiddling our thumbs until things take off, no?

Alright, so when's everything going to go down? It appears like we have everyone at least aware we have started, but no real room to work with. We're sorta just twiddling our thumbs until things take off, no?

It certainly appears that way at the moment, I guess we have to wait to get to the main plot, but when it does come, it's gonna be great :)

Yeah I'm going to have Star Fox arrive soon, just going to post now and we can get to business.