Star Fox: The Mimic

Redeemer

Yeah I'm going to have Star Fox arrive soon, just going to post now and we can get to business.

Sounds good! :P

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Redeemer

• CrypticQuery

• Fluxy

• Milkyway64

Alright guys, if we all gather in the Dining Hall then shit will go down. :P

Alright guys, if we all gather in the Dining Hall then shit will go down. :P

LET'S START THE PARTY! :D

Is it quite possible for me to join the RP. I have two character's they are in the RP characters forum. If ya'll want I can play some of the team if need be. But that only if y'all want

Is it quite possible for me to join the RP. I have two character's they are in the RP characters forum. If ya'll want I can play some of the team if need be. But that only if y'all want

Heh, sorry Fox, but Redeemer had a set amount of players and we've filled all the slots^^;

^.^ darn, i catch the next train...... possibly the midnight one, going anywhere

Aww why a facepalm..... i sad now...

He just mad, don't worry about it brah.

Understood, really i found that if you went to google maps and asked for directions anywhere by rail, it would say midnight train. Man college teaches you many things :D

Understood, really i found that if you went to google maps and asked for directions anywhere by rail, it would say midnight train. Man college teaches you many things :D

I sent you a PM.  :friends:

Ok, please mind my time I spend on SF-O, I'll get to your RP once I get settled with my busniess...

No need to sound so serious about it. It hasn't been going by too fast at all, and you have been on a lot of the time when nothing was. lol. Just saying, I doubt it would really go that fast.

Ok, please mind my time I spend on SF-O, I'll get to your RP once I get settled with my busniess...

Oh don't worry, we've been taking our time, we know you're busy. :) I start Uni on Monday but I think I can spare you guys an RP post or two.  :friends:

Guest Mr. Mario

GUYS. Come on, the RP is marching on! Crazyfoo, Geo, where are you??

Try PMing them, it wouldn't really hurt doing so.

And again, apologizing since the computer crashed for the 5th time on me again. Comin back now.

If I may, Crazyfoo has had a very busy schedule this past week and possibly for weeks to come.  He hasn't been RPing at all lately, but he's been trying.  This weekend he won't be able to RP but next weekend is a possibility

GUYS. Come on, the RP is marching on! Crazyfoo, Geo, where are you??

Try PMing them, it wouldn't really hurt doing so.

And again, apologizing since the computer crashed for the 5th time on me again. Comin back now.

Sorry for not adding to this earlier.

PM's might not work for trying to get to Crazy. Geo, I have no idea about.

If I may, Crazyfoo has had a very busy schedule this past week and possibly for weeks to come.  He hasn't been RPing at all lately, but he's been trying.  This weekend he won't be able to RP but next weekend is a possibility

And I was going to say this, but Kage beat me to it.

Yeah, I'll try getting through to Crazy about it, but even so, him getting to a computer to RP every say is a VERY hard thing. I don't know what you want to do abput it as it is your game, Redeemer. But He should be able to get on at least once this week to post.

You guys are the best, I could not have asked for a better RP team. :3 *hugs*

I'ma PM Geo, see where he's at. In the meantime, enjoy the Great Fox drama! Things are taking a turn for the worst, enjoy! :P

To those who have the infected fate, PM me with your plans on when/how you wish to be infected, and I shall think up a scenario accordingly. ;)

Guest Mr. Mario

To those who have the infected fate, PM me with your plans on when/how you wish to be infected, and I shall think up a scenario accordingly. ;)

Oh no...not death, oh wait. I think I already talked about this with you.  :wink:

I'll be away for the weekend, should things move on. My apologies.