The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 3

Guest Julius Quasar

Guest Julius Quasar

:mod: We are picking this up from: The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 2 :mod:

http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=7647.1500

Todd and Lola walked through the hedge maze outside, with one of the hotel managers, while still on the grounds of the Lylat Luxury Hotel.

"You know, this place was built on the site of tribal burial grounds, and it was also the site of criminal trials and executions, black magic rituals...and 5 John Beaver Holiday Music Specials performed and televised here." the manager told Todd and Lola.

Todd shuddered "Ugh! John Beaver!"

:lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• blackjack22

Guest Mr. Mario

(So your joining this Juilus?)

Norman started to panic a bit after seeing some peoples name on the letter he read...

'Are they the ones who made Norman Jackson to piss me off?' He wondered, looking for Zeke and Gearhart...

(Lol, Julius. Lol.)

Gearhart continued to play Biohazard 5. He was doing okay, but then he let his guard down and he got swarmed from behind. "Dang it!" He exclaimed. "I don't see how Norman is so good at this!"

Guest Mr. Mario

(I don't think Biohazard 4 was there, remember it got replaced by Biohazard 5)

Norman looked for Zeke and Gearhart in the arcade since...well let's just assume that Norman would find them there a lot...

(Yeah! Julius has arrived :lol:)

Zeke continued to play "Universe Ambush" (Spacewar).  It was a simple game, using vector-graphics, but it looked good, especially remastered in a 3D hologram.  He was actually enjoying it quite a bit.

(fixed. lol)

"Forget this!" He exclaimed. "I wonder what Zeke is playing now?" He said while he went in search for Zeke.

(ENTER: Darth and John Johnsonson http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=7979.0)

"Now where in God's name are we??" John yelled.

"I dunno." Darth responded, "lets try to sign in to that hotel up there." Darth and John approach the front desk.

"Hello?" Darth asked, "Is any one there?"

John started to spam the bell.

Unfortunately for the searching Gearhart, the "Universe Ambush" cabinet was all the way toward a dark corner in the back of the arcade.  Extremely inferior technology was stored here, and Zeke was enjoying every second of it.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman went inside the noisey arcade and searched for Zeke, though Norman had the feeling that he wouldn't be able to talk to Zeke since he could be playing a game...

"Darn, can't find him anywhere." He said as he searched the room. He picked up a familiar scent. "Hm, is that Norman?" He questioned as he went in the direction. He saw Norman near the other end. He went over to see if he knew where Zeke was.

"I don't think anyone is here John." Darth said.

"Ah, your ****in' kidding me, right?" John asked. "Where's a complaint box around here?"

"We should wait some more and see if another guest comes by." Darth suggested.

"Fine." John replied.

Zeke was completely engrossed in his game.  He was enjoying it profusely, and had no idea anyone would be looking for him.  He did have his cellphone, though, and was confident that if an emergency occurred, someone would call.

**************(time pass)

Zeke left the machine, and went away from the arcade through the rear route to make a private call at one of the payphones in the lobby.  As he was rounding a corner, he saw two individuals standing at the main desk, one wearing an interesting looking mask.  "Robbery, huh.  Not on my watch", he thought as he ducked back behind the corner and drew his blaster.

"God this is bullshit!" John said.

"Easy there." Darth said, "Why don't you go calm down over by that corner."

"Yeah whatever." John said as he moved towards the wall.

Zeke rounded the corner with his blaster drawn, "FREEZE! HANDS UP!"

John immediately stopped dead and drew his sidearm. Darth froze and put his hands up.

Gah, Norman ignores me. I could expect that. Now Zeke?! Oh well, I know he just causing some trouble. He said while heading back to his room. "I just need to drop this off on her pillow, and I will be back on the search!" He told himself as he started up the stairs.

"DROP IT!", Zeke commanded, being more forceful this time.  With a flick of his thumb, Zeke set his blaster to "STUN" and shot it at the gunman.  It took him down instantly.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman grew bored of Zeke's cop attitude, Norman quickly responded "Listen Zeke, I know you're a cop and all but don't you get tired of having to yell out those words? You could really just ask their name and thats it, no need to tell whoever you meet to PUT THEIR HANDS UP."

Norman grew bored of Zeke's cop attitude, Norman quickly responded "Listen Zeke, I know you're a cop and all but don't you get tired of having to yell out those words? You could really just ask their name and thats it, no need to tell whoever you meet to PUT THEIR HANDS UP."

"So two guys randomly standing at the front desk of a hotel, one with a firearm *gestures to the now stunned gunman on the floor*, and the other wearing a mask.  Does that not strike you as the least bit suspicious?"

Darth stepped a little bit closer, hands still in the air, "Can I say something, please?"

"Go ahead, talk", Zeke said, holstering his blaster, and picking up the stunned newcomer.

Guest Mr. Mario

"You always yell out those words with whoever you meet with. Isn't that a bit rude? Now come on...and really, suspicious? I don't ever find anyone suspicious with whatever they look like, cause you know you're being too sterotypic to people..." Norman said.

"I'm Darth. My associate there is John Johnsonson. We weren't trying to rob the place, we just wanted to sign in."

"You always yell out those words with whoever you meet with. Isn't that a bit rude? Now come on...and really, suspicious? I don't ever find anyone suspicious with whatever they look like, cause you know you're being too sterotypic to people..." Norman said.

"Can't be too careful, especially after what happened." Zeke replied.

"I'm Darth. My associate there is John Johnsonson. We weren't trying to rob the place, we just wanted to sign in."

"Sorry about that, next time tell him not to respond by pulling a gun".  Oh, and that stun will wear off in about 3....2.....1.....now.  "Do you still need any help signing in?"