The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 3

Guest Julius Quasar

"Sorry to inform you, but the elevator is busted." Darth said.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• blackjack22

"Ok, try to move your leg now."

"Start with the toes rather than the whole thing, the pain will be unbearable if it turns out you can move it and its broken."

"That's quite alright. I like the stairs better always."

"Gee, isn't that good news", said a frustrated Zeke.  "Well, at least I'm starting to regain some feeling in my leg *partially moves his toes*, thanks for that spray Norman, and thanks for the lift and fixed shoulder Gearhart". 

"Don't mention it. You have paid for literally all my meals for a while! And were friends, it's what they do." He said while chuckling.

Just then Darth's phone rang.

"Hello? Hi John. Yeah, they're alive. NO That's a good thing. *Sigh* Yes, the giraffe is still alive. No that's not a damn shame! I gotta go, I'm trying to help out here. All right bye bye.

Sorry, anyway how can I help?"

"Haha", Zeke managed to weakly laugh.  "I----I think I'm starting to lose consciousness again...everything's going blurry..."

Just as Zeke was starting to feel blurry, Gearhart rammed Zeke's back into the wall, with enough force to wake him up, but not do damage to his bones. "Hey! Last thing I need you to do is go into a coma on me!" He looked over to the guy with the Darth Vader helmet. "If you want to help, do something to help keep Zeke awake while we head to the med bay." He said with a more serious tone.

Everything snapped back into clear focus when Gearhart rammed him into the wall.  "Thanks for that Gearhart.", Zeke said in a slightly more alert tone.

"It was my pleasure." He said in a more happier tone. "Okay, we are getting close to the medical supplies. I can help him right now, but does anyone know a doctor or a nurse here to check for things like internal bleeding and what not?" He asked the question to the others around him.

Although the rest of Zeke's body was in shambles, his hearing stayed acute and alert.  "Gearhart, looks like you won't need too, I can hear sirens, their probably responding to blast reports."

Due to all the action that was happening, his hearing slipped him. But moments after Zeke pointed it out, he started to hear them too. "Okay, that's good news." He said while changing course to the main lobby. "So I doubt you have a problem with going to the hospital, right?"

Darth got on his phone.

"John, are there ambulances down there? What? Well where are you then? NO!! I told you to stay there! I don't care if it was an ice cream emergency you... It's... people up here are hurt and you... NO I don't want a scoop! Argh!" He hung up.

"Stupid shit. Sorry, couldn't get any varification on that."

"Unless some morons at the station thought that everyone was evacuated, and only sent for the police/military", Zeke said.  He groaned at the thought, knowing that the sirens he heard only belonged to police/military vehicles, and not to ambulances or rescue trucks.

(:lolhyst: @ DarthDelgado's post :P)

(Thank you)

"No ambulances? Bull shit!"

"Haha, you're telling me!", Zeke weakly laughed in response to Darth's comment.

(LMAO, DarthDelgado!)

"That's fine, we will find soon enough." Gearhart said as they made their way to the main lobby, and finally to the outside. To his surprise there were no ambulances. "Damn!" He said, then looked over to Darth. "Hey, do you mind calling an ambulance? My phone is dead."

"And my phone is smashed to bits, somewhere on the fifth floor", Zeke chimed in.

"That's good. Laughter. Let's me know your not dead."

"Sure let me get my phone out.... wait John? Hello? You didn't hang up? Dumb shit hang up! All right. Bye bye."

Dials

"Hello, can we get an ambulance at the Lylat hotel? Okay bye.

It should be here soon."

"Sure let me get my phone out.... wait John? Hello? You didn't hang up? Dumb shit hang up! All right. Bye bye."

(:lolhyst: I laughed pretty hard at that)

"It's a relief to hear that!", Zeke said as he pictured an ambulance arriving outside.  But then he pictured the ambulance blowing up on the side of the freeway.  "GAH! I gotta get that picture outta my head, he laughed."

(Cheap phone comedy FTW)

"Get what out of your head?"

"Oh, now your head is messed up too?" He said sarcastically as he started to put his right hand into a position right above Zeke's head, and wanted to see his response.

"Nothing important", Zeke chuckled, in response to Darth's question

"Haha, very funny, although, come to think of it, I do remember I never got that wound in the back of my head checked out, too much sh*t went down", he laughed, then realized how devastating another open wound, amplified by the explosion, in his head could be.

"Oh, right!" ( :facepalm: ) "You might want to just not do any hard thinking!" Gearhart said jokingly. "The ambulance should be here soon."

Darth chuckled. "Hey, remember earlier, when you thought me and John were gonna rob the hotel? And then you stunned John? That was pretty funny."