The Lylat Luxury Hotel: Part 3

Guest Julius Quasar

The doors opened and Gearhart quickly got inside. He pressed the button to get to the fifth floor. "Now I just have to-" He stopped as he felt a sudden burst of pain in his head. He then looked really confused. "What was I doing? Oh, I guess I'm going to the fifth floor."

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OneUnder

• Fluxy

• Arashikage

• blackjack22

"Hey...Norman...if any rescue group does come......tell em'......tell them that I'm not dead....", Zeke said as he lapsed into unconsciousness.

Guest Mr. Mario

"Gearhart...doesn't seem to be answering. Damn we're screw for good now..." Norman said, wanting a miricale to happen...

Some object was thrown out of a window that Norman thought was familar...

"Hey...is that...my first-aid spray?" Norman wondered trying his best to reach it...

The doors opened to the somehow standing fifth floor. Gearhart poked his head in to see Zeke unconscious and Norman on the ground. "What were you guys doing in here?!" He said while carefully walking into the last remaining boards of the floor.

Zeke slowly came back into consciousness as he felt a metallic object hit him.  He noticed it had a red cross on it's label, and it was in a spray can.  "Norman, here, catch!", Zeke said as he tossed the can back over to Norman with his good arm.  He then slipped into unconsciousness again.

"Holy shit did you feel that?!" John yelled.

Darth looked to the hotel. "Come on, lets look around."

John shook his head. "Nope. I'm stayin' here."

Darth then started walking towards the hotel.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman quickly caught the can before he dropped it...Norman looked at it...

"What the...hell? There is a kiss on my can...screw it...it must've been Krystal or someone else..." Norman said, aiming his first-aid spray at his leg, taking out the piece that was stuck to his leg, he sprayed the can on his legs...

"Unn...not now, Gearhart." Norman said, hopefully healing his leg...

Zeke lapsed back into consciousness once again.  "Norman, I doubt that stuff is gonna work for me", he laughed as he laid his head on the ground again.  "Worst case scenario, my leg's gonna be gone once I wake up next", he joked as he put his head back on the floor again.

Gearhart shook his head and came back to his senses, and was purely shocked by the scene. "Oh my god! Thank goodness you guys are still alive!" He said while moving over, and picking up Zeke. "I'm sorry if you guys tried to call, my phone died a while back." He said while trying to wake Zeke so he wouldn't fall into a coma.

"AHHH SHIIITT!!!", Zeke screamed as Gearhart picked him up.  "I think you just tore a larger hole in my leg", he said as he motioned toward the piece of metal, embedded into the floor with skin still on it.  "Thanks....though", Zeke said.  "I think.....I'll be able to stay conscious this time...."

Darth pushed the elevator button. Suddenly, the elevator made a snapping sound and it fell all the way down and crashed.

"Guess I'm taking the stairs."

Guest Mr. Mario

After spraying some of his first-aid spray, Norman's leg was healed and he got up from the floor..letting out a sigh, Norman said "I don't know about Zeke...he doesn't look like he is in good conditions..."

Norman shook his can of first-aid spray, hopefully there was gonna be enough to heal Zeke's injury...

Gearhart looked serious. "Now, I might not be good with medicine, but I know a thing or two about the human body. About fifty-three books worth to be exact. And The fact you still feel pain there, means you have a good chance to keep it." He then smiled. "Good to see you guys are alive. Do you need a lift, Norman?"

"Norman, don't waste that stuff on me", Zeke pleaded.  "I've got a dislocated shoulder, and my leg is hanging by a thread.  Use the rest on anyone else that may have been injured, I'll make it to a hospital, don't worry."

"Oh and Gearheart, I definitely feel pain in my shoulder, but nothing in my right leg...."

Darth walked up the stairs to the 5th floor.

"Holy shit." He said. "Hey, its those 3."

Guest Mr. Mario

"I'm ok...I am really not feeling the pain anymore." Norman replied as he finished shaking the can, he then looked for the spot that badly injured Zeke...

"Zeke...I think this will work." Norman said, about to spray the can...

"A dislocated shoulder?" He said while looking at Zeke, who was now on his shoulder. "I can take care of that. Now think of something happy, this is gonna hurt." He said while getting ready to pop it back in place.

"I doubt it, I already know that I'm probably gonna lose that leg, just make sure no one else needs the stuff first."

"Wait, Gearhart, what exactly are you planning to--AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! GOD D*MN!!! Oh hey, it actually worked", said a relieved Zeke as he was able to slightly move the arm now.

"Ouch." Darth said, not really helping.

"Knew it." He said while chuckling. "And even if by that two percent chance you do have to lose that leg, I still don't want it bleeding all over me." He looked over to Norman. "Could you please take the metal out of his leg carefully, and then use the spray, or wrap it up? It's hard to do with one hand."

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman quickly took the metal out before someone requested him to...

"I don't care what you say Zeke, I'm going to spray you with my first-aid spray." Norman said, spraying his first-aid spray on Zeke's leg, mainly around the bloody spots...

"This will work, don't get your hopes down." Norman said.

"Well at least this metal removal isn't gonna hurt", he thought, "I can't even feel that leg."

"Haha, very funny Norman", Zeke said while gritting his teeth, just in case he did start to regain feeling in that leg.

(Be that way then, Mr. Emo! :P)

"Thanks, Norman. I don''t want to get too much blood on me." He said while cautiously walking over to the side. He looked over and saw one of the two people that rudely left him before introducing themselves. "Hey, this isn't a movie. We need to get back down before the whole floor collapses." He said while starting his way down the stairs and heading to the medical area of the hotel.

"The rest of the lower hotel should be fine, just this floor is unstable", Zeke added.

Guest Mr. Mario

Norman finshed spraying his can at Zeke's leg, Norman quickly threw the can out the window.

"OWWWW!!!!!!" Someone outside yelled.

"Sorry!" Norman yelled back...he turned to Zeke and said "Ok, try to move your leg now."