• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Shaper

• Thu'um

• LoneWolf

• Fluxy

to every one i am trying to find out who is a furry and who is not so make sure you say yes or no so in know who you are

Some people just might not be comfortable saying they are or not. *Shrugs* Some might, most likely some just won't. But I do get what you mean, just giving reason for some who might not want to say.

I certainly am.

I do not obsess about Krystal nor do I ever fantasize about having any sexual relationships with Krystal. Although I do occasionally post in a "What if Krystal..." topic. So no.

Yes I'm a furry.

I do not obsess about Krystal nor do I ever fantasize about having any sexual relationships with Krystal. Although I do occasionally post in a "What if Krystal..." topic. So no.

Because NOT having any sexual desire for anthros equates to not being a furry?  :?

I'm all for being furry and stuff, but why be proud? Why even care? I'm furry and not proud. What is there to be proud about? It'd be like my sister saying "I like Twilight and I'm proud!"

I'm all for being furry and stuff, but why be proud? Why even care? I'm furry and not proud. What is there to be proud about? It'd be like my sister saying "I like Twilight and I'm proud!"

Well, there are sorta three routs. Proud, Accepting, Dislike. You can be proud you are a furry. You can just be like, "Eh, I'm  a furry. Whatever." Or just dislike being a furry a lot. It's also like being proud of something really small and insignificant. I can't really explain online though. Not very good at explaining over text and such. : /. lol

Well, there are sorta three routs. Proud, Accepting, Dislike. You can be proud you are a furry. You can just be like, "Eh, I'm  a furry. Whatever." Or just dislike being a furry a lot. It's also like being proud of something really small and insignificant. I can't really explain online though. Not very good at explaining over text and such. : /. lol

There's gotta be more than that. It's not like everyone who's not a furry dislikes them. Being proud to be a furry is as big an extremity as hardcore haters, both are overblown reactions with no real meaning behind them other to make a scene.

Five routes is a better number, two for those two extremities, one for accepting, one for thinking their creepy, and the last nuetral one for those that just couldn't care less.

There's gotta be more than that. It's not like everyone who's not a furry dislikes them. Being proud to be a furry is as big an extremity as hardcore haters, both are overblown reactions with no real meaning behind them other to make a scene.

Five routes is a better number, two for those two extremities, one for accepting, one for thinking their creepy, and the last nuetral one for those that just couldn't care less.

Thus of the word "Sorta", I meant it to imply the arcs of which that covered the in between variants of those main three styles of thought.

Because NOT having any sexual desire for anthros equates to not being a furry?  :?

No no, I said that because some people do say "But you like to fantasize about Krystal right?"  Just trying to get it out of the way before it starts. Sorry for that.