furry or not?

Thu'um

Are you or are you not a furry  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Are you or are you not a furry

• Yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

er, would you guys consider one who injoys furry art and characters just as much as other art and characters a furry? because if yes then i am a furry

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Shaper

• Thu'um

• LoneWolf

• Fluxy

er, would you guys consider one who injoys furry art and characters just as much as other art and characters a furry? because if yes then i am a furry

Yes, if you do enjoy the art style and characters, then you'd be considered a furry :P.

Yes, if you do enjoy the art style and characters, then you'd be considered a furry :P.

Maybe, maybe not. I always thought you had to like it a little more than other art and character, because  if it's even you can't really place the title on someone, as you'd also have to give them titles for all the other factions as well.

Maybe, maybe not. I always thought you had to like it a little more than other art and character, because  if it's even you can't really place the title on someone, as you'd also have to give them titles for all the other factions as well.

possibly but for furry art it might be your either on the boat or not

I think it all depends what you also think what "furry" is. It is just a label. *Shrugs* :)

This is also true.  The way I've come to understand it though is there are several "levels" or "stages" for the furry fandom, and just liking the character styling and art is included in there :D.

that destroys the whole purpose of this topic...sorta

I think it all depends what you also think what "furry" is. It is just a label. *Shrugs* :)

that destroys the whole purpose of this topic...sorta

Your point? If you like the stuff, but personally feel you do or do not deserved to be called it, it doesn't matter. Labels are labels, not definitions of character. (IDK too... My mind is twisting right now.  O_o)

:facepalm: huhhhhhhh my brain hurts

I is sorry. You need some medicine then. :)

(Sorry for off topicness.)

I'm all for being furry and stuff, but why be proud? Why even care? I'm furry and not proud. What is there to be proud about? It'd be like my sister saying "I like Twilight and I'm proud!"

It's exactly like that. They are annoiying and constantly force it down the throat of people who dont want it. When people hate them for being a git, they claim it's because they are furry.

It's exactly like that. They are annoiying and constantly force it down the throat of people who dont want it. When people hate them for being a git, they claim it's because they are furry.

i don't understand

i don't understand

What he means is that, due to the controversial nature of being a furry, raving and bragging about it doesn't sit well with people not only for the obvious, but also because the person bragging comes across as those annoying types that think their way is the only way.

That was harder to write out "politely" than it should have been.

I'm all for being furry and stuff, but why be proud? Why even care? I'm furry and not proud. What is there to be proud about? It'd be like my sister saying "I like Twilight and I'm proud!"

...IDK to me, it's more like a lifestyle thing instead of something like, for example, "Twilight" that you may or may not be a fan of.

This is also true.  The way I've come to understand it though is there are several "levels" or "stages" for the furry fandom, and just liking the character styling and art is included in there :D.

I agree, there are many different levels/stages to the fandom.

Care to elaborate in depth on them?

I are a furry :)

I can't publicly express it though, with terms like furfag out there :?

I are a furry :)

I can't publicly express it though, with terms like furfag out there :?

Well, you don't need to express it. Being "Hi Everyone, I'm a FURRY!!!" is much different than if a friend were to ask because they were curious and you just go like, "Yeah, I'm a furry, but I don't dress in the suits or anything. I just think they are cool."

a am still confused a like furry stuff but only if it is decent just like i like any other art form that is decent

a am still confused a like furry stuff but only if it is decent just like i like any other art form that is decent

Answer these questions...

1) Do you enjoy Anthropomorphic art? (Whether they be scaly, furry, or the like.)

2) Do you consider games with anthro creatures a bit more fun because they aren't just human?

3) And most importantly, do you like Anthro things in a general sense?

If most are yes, it would probably be okay to say you are, but then again, Furry is just a label.

I would say then it's okay to say you are. But I don't have a chart for how to tell if someone is furry or not. *shrug* :)

IMO, being a furry just specifies that you like the concept/art style of anthros. From there you can be any different degree of furry.

IMO, being a furry just specifies that you like the concept/art style of anthros. From there you can be any different degree of furry.

That works perfectly too. :)