SFO's Hall of Fame topic

EvolutionSFox

Not sure if anyone remembers me. Heh I don't even recognize 90% of the members here either...

I know you. I call you "the greatest of us all" I can't remember why, I think it has something to do with the say something random part 2 topic.

• 1 month later...

Well today was harsh day, so I'm doing this.

Julius Quasar, I'm inducting him in here, And I want no one saying he was a troll.

i would liek to second that motion.

Para to if thats alright.

I wouldn't vote for Para after the way he left I don't think he deserves it, but I will forgive him on the grounds of the picture he drew me.

I agree Para and Julius, he made alot of contributions to the RP section

I never really got to know Para too well, so I can't really say.

But yeah. I agree on Julius 100%

I'll put info for Julius later for future members.

EDIT: Well for future members, Julius was the second person to get CDF general rank(get 10,000 posts). He was once a RP mod, but quit do to increased pressure. He left because some members increasely trolled but the staff weren't that good. He later wiped his account but you can still see his posts.

If anyone would like to do Para that be good.

• 3 weeks later...

*sigh*

I miss peoples!!

We all do, but sometimes we just need to accept the fact that members have left the site, never to return. There was a account purge to so, yeah.

• 3 weeks later...

You beat me to it.

You know... it's NOT helping that I'm listening to the 'I'll be there' song on the radio!  :(

I may be having something special for those who have not been active for 2 years... and those that now appear as 'Guests'

(EDIT)

For those who haven't been around in nearly a year or over and those who couldn't stay...

fmlxyg.png

5uocv7.jpg

For the Wall... it took me a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time to find all user names, dates and such. Had to dig all over the site and even google, bing and even yahoo (yeah, that's still around) to get the needed info... Work interrupted most of the work though... or was it the other way around... ???

For those I missed... the 'Never Forgotten' banner...

RG....wow....that....wow...that's awesome! Can we get a better shot of the.names if you wouldn't mind.

long live SF-O!

Indeed  :cool:

Rg, That is abosultely perfect...

I know this is a bit off topic, But i have to ask, could I have some of those models and Textures? k_e_love.gif

You can find the models here.

You may also find some of the Textures and other stuff fitting that model at sharecg.com

RG....wow....that....wow...that's awesome! Can we get a better shot of the.names if you wouldn't mind.

Roger. Will see what can I do...  :D

If I didn't mention some names on the wall... that's why the banner is on. I may have missed your name... but someone here still remembers you.

So they're all made by littledragon... :(

Why the  :( face?  O_o

Did I miss something?