SFO's Hall of Fame topic

EvolutionSFox

So wait did you gather all the names from this thread?

EDIT: I will try to gather all the names from here, I will then post them.

I will probably take a couple of hours and I have to find time to do it.

So wait did you gather all the names from this thread?

EDIT: I will try to gather all the names from here, I will then post them.

I will probably take a couple of hours and I have to find time to do it.

More like the names of everyone on the site who have not been active in a year and over along with their dates: the date they registered to the site and the date they were last heard of.

Found Tailsrulz there too  O_o

More like the names of everyone on the site who have not been active in a year and over along with their dates: the date they registered to the site and the date they were last heard of.

Found Tailsrulz there too  O_o

Who's tailzrulz?

Who's tailzrulz?

:hehe: Google it...

(EDIT):

Wait... it's Tailsrulz

My bad there  :lol:

Used to be here for a while, but then... was never heard of again.... posting-wise. Art-wise.... a bit often.

• 2 weeks later...

I mean it this time.

I'm going to visit this place very often.

This was my first forum ever.

I've got no where else to be on the interweb really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, I gathered up all the names that were inducted in this thread for a list. Also, please tell if I got a name wrong.

Here it is:

Ramuza, Viva La Bam, Gamecuber450, Krystal, Rebel Gunmen, Reilly, XG Fox, Four-Eyed Vulpine, Eclipse Passion, EvolutionSFox, Hiroshen, Dark Krystal, Kal, Brother of Falco, Arwing Master, Kally, Fe-mini-me, Dr.Wilopolis, Dashster, Slippygoingno, triforce, jam, One Hellcat, NateoALT, Inuyusha, Dark Fox, Travis Fox, ranzick, Spatchofrust, James McCloud, Kit Airheart, Galactic Jaguar, Steve, Orbital Fox, Sol-Ratcht Saporro, jal, lud, Conall Drest, tailsrulez, PuffNStuff, Foxbird, Absoludicous91, Star Fox Runner, Gene Inari, Ludvig11, Arwing Ace 813, Mr.Krystal, Julius Quasar, Para(Harmony Descent), DRL, Kid_Cortet, T-Bone, Salmon45, Rogue Fox, RPGmaster2000, Jaith, The_Blue_Vixen, Lord O' Donnell, TakeWalker, and OneWingedAngel.

Also, RG if you ever had the time post that list of people you had for that wall you made, that would be awesome.

(Gotta love stickied topics :D)

Come to think of it, I haven't seen Vrance Movado, Eagle Kammback, Z!FF, B4D-W0LF, Braux, Catwings, CR4CK3RW0LF, DarthDelgado, Fedora, Four-Eyed-Vulpine, Jason Deere, Neo Hikato, Nexus, StarFoxGal, Sableye, Shinigami, Sly Jedi, That Guy, Zero Flare, or Tiamat475 around in awhile o_O

• 9 months later...

Okay, I gathered up all the names that were inducted in this thread for a list. Also, please tell if I got a name wrong.

Here it is:

Ramuza, Viva La Bam, Gamecuber450, Krystal, Rebel Gunmen, Reilly, XG Fox, Four-Eyed Vulpine, Eclipse Passion, EvolutionSFox, Hiroshen, Dark Krystal, Kal, Brother of Falco, Arwing Master, Kally, Fe-mini-me, Dr.Wilopolis, Dashster, Slippygoingno, triforce, jam, One Hellcat, NateoALT, Inuyusha, Dark Fox, Travis Fox, ranzick, Spatchofrust, James McCloud, Kit Airheart, Galactic Jaguar, Steve, Orbital Fox, Sol-Ratcht Saporro, jal, lud, Conall Drest, tailsrulez, PuffNStuff, Foxbird, Absoludicous91, Star Fox Runner, Gene Inari, Ludvig11, Arwing Ace 813, Mr.Krystal, Julius Quasar, Para(Harmony Descent), DRL, Kid_Cortet, T-Bone, Salmon45, Rogue Fox, RPGmaster2000, Jaith, The_Blue_Vixen, Lord O' Donnell, TakeWalker, and OneWingedAngel.

Also, RG if you ever had the time post that list of people you had for that wall you made, that would be awesome.

Man, I remember Gamecuber450, he and I go way back....aw....good times....lol

Some of those names bring up some really old memories of this place. Kinda reminds me of the fact I joined this place in 2006.

• 3 weeks later...

Some of those names bring up some really old memories of this place. Kinda reminds me of the fact I joined this place in 2006.

Yeah, tell me about it. When I made this topic, I never thought I'd see myself on it but rather posting in it.

Yeah, tell me about it. When I made this topic, I never thought I'd see myself on it but rather posting in it.

Takes you back some huh?

Takes you back some huh?

Very back, makes me feel old though I'm only 22. Then again though, I'd rather come back and meet a lot more people than just dwell on the past. :)

• Like 1

Very back, makes me feel old though I'm only 22. Then again though, I'd rather come back and meet a lot more people than just dwell on the past. :-)

Good to hear some of our senior members think like that.

I just wish they would make a new SF game, that way I would be forced back into the series. I really do miss this place. lol

And ohai ESF.... Long time no see dude. :U

Yeah, it's been too long. That's what work, college and pain-in-the-rear girlfriends do to you. lol

Always nice to have old members stopping by! I only joined in early 2009 but I remember a lot of those names…

I really miss Julius, but you know.

I think a new Star Fox game would succeed in bringing back a lot of old members, and maybe even possibly reviving Arwing Landing… Come on, Retro. ;)