Star Fox: TNG CH 2

Tiberius

"Take over, Connor. I need to take care of something." said Bill. He left the command center for a spot in a desolate part of Fichina. An avian and a hybrid were waiting there as he arrived in a snow speeder. he hopped out and walked up to them. "Long time no see, Falco. Dont turn into a frozen turkey out here. We need to get you two back to base."

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Scott7

• Tiberius

• FoxMcCloud

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mr. Mario

'Well, since I really have nothing better to do, I'm heading back into bed. I'm sure there'll be some time for some fighting later.' Rick thought as he was walking back into the room that he was sleeping at some days ago. Although he was not going to sleep, he was laying down on his back, wondering if he and crew would be fighting not only fight Malon's forces but...also some weird creatures.

(Please pardon my slight absence since I am a little busy watching some episodes of Star Trek.)

"FINALLY!" Falco boomed with a loud voice. He hopped out of his seat and motioned for Logan to follow them both outside.

"So how is old Foxie and Tiberius holding up eh? Still finding trouble that can skin their hides?" Falco smirked that obnoxious smile.

Meanwhile Logan peered at Bill closely. If was the first time he had met the Commander of the Husky and Bulldog unit, He was a high respecting soldier-almost as legendary as the Starfox team itself.

Almost.

Logan half wondered if the Starfox team was at the base Bill was taking them to. They were there to assist them after all. However Logan had a slight thought in the back of his mind that the canine had some other plans for them in mind before he met anybody....

"This is Starfox to  Control tower we're coming in a bit fast landing coordinates would be nice!" Alex said to the rebal base over the comm.

"Sheilds are holding Alex keep her steady!" Serena noted her voice only in the bridge this time. " Serena to all crew Brace for rapid movments  inertial dampers are Failing!"

Fox turned to serena, "the coordinates are already programmed in" Fox said to Serena. Not knowing if she remembered that he already received them from Bill, and they have been put in.

The subcommander piped up on channel. "Coordinates: 441 mark 330"

"Theres no time for your 'humor' Falco." said Bill. "The Great Fox was destroyed."

(Uhh... What's star wolf up to now?)

Falco's eyes widened at the mention of the Mothership being destroyed.

"What?!" He blurted in exasperation.

"Great Fox....destroyed?" Logan echoed. His mind took a moment to piece things together. From what his father told him, Great Fox was the home to the entire Starfox team. If they were aboard the vessel....

"Does that mean the Starfox team is......?" Logan couldn't finish his question to Bill.

"How did this happen???" Falco demanded, ignoring his son. "I bet it was those punk Starwolves wasn't it?!"

"No and yes. Star fox is fine. Star Wolf did strike." before Falco coukd reply, Bill interjected. "We are not counter attacking."

"Why the heck not?!" Falco snapped annoyed. Falco was well aware that Fox and Wolf had a history together, and that the two respected each other for the most part. But this time Wolf had gone TOO far. "We need to pop in over at Sargasoo, burn a couple of blaster bolts in some tails, and blow the place to timbucktwo!" Falco gnashed his beak and swung a left hook into open air, as if he was imagining being at Sargasso that very moment.

Logan gave a small smile at his dad's comment. He was certainly ready for action as always.

"Excuse me General, but wouldn't it make sense to at least try to capture Starwolf before they do more damage?" Logan asked curious. But that's wasn't the only reason he asked. Not only was Logan ready for a little action himself, he was already thinking of ways to prove that he could join the next generation of the Starfox team as a core member.

Bill shook his head. "Even if the press is under control of the emperor, I still read the tablets." he took a PADD out and gave it to Falco. PADD stood for Personal Access Display Device. It was a small touch pad computer about the size of a piece of paper. On it read: 'Star Wolf now Fugitives. Star Fox wounded and took down from the Most Wanted List.' "If we wait it out, Falco, they'll be eating out of our paws, or in your case, wings." he started walking off back to base expecting them to follow.

On Corneria, Malon already had Sargasso's coordinates. So what if it were a moving station, with Steve's Intel, he could mark that position like it were a great flagship on a battlemap. He got his assault forces ready to attack and leave nothing standing.

Tiberius was starting to feel shaking in his quarters, but that wasn't what made him on edge. Something else, something bigger made him feel like something bad was about to happen. Not to them, but someone else.

As Sargasso came slowly into sight, Steve thought again. When Malon tracked Star Fox, it seems Malon knew all along that Star wolf would soon be coming there. However, he is still confused why Malon left for Sargasso, and not tell him why? And now star Fox seems to be out of the way, he now wants Steve to spy on Star Wolf.

'I'm definitely missing something in here', he thought. Nevertheless, he continued flight towards Sargasso, where he hoped star Wolf will be.

Guest Mr. Mario

'Well, it's going to be awhile before we finally arrive at Fichina...may as well look for something in my current room while I'm waiting to get to Fichina...' Rick thought as he closed the door to the room and began to search for something he could use to waste time.

He looked under a bed to see whether there was anything he could find some stuff underneath...he felt something as he reached his hand out to grab whatever it was. It looked like some sort of laser gun...

'I better not play with this...looks dangerous.' he thought as he slided the gun back underneath the bed. He wondered if it was someone's weapon...

As he layed back down on the bed, he occasionally heard some sounds that were made outside of the room...like footsteps or thumps. It made him a little bit scared...

'All right....w-w-who's there?' He stammered in his thoughts.

(Where are the Star Wolf users? i.e. Asper, Fira, Showt-?)

Guest Mr. Mario

(Where are the Star Wolf users? i.e. Asper, Fira, Showt-?)

(I do not know about Showtime 1-1 but Fira doesn't seem to be here since she was last active Christmas eve...

Asper was just on today.)

Falco stared at the PADD for a few seconds while Logan glanced at it over his shoulder. Falco handed the PADD back to Bill and cracked a huge smile as he followed the dog.

"This means bounty hunters and local mercs will be all over their butts." Falco put his wings behind his head to give it a cushion. "Wonder how old Wolfie is gonna deal with that?"

"Does this mean Starfox has a plan?" Logan asked.

"Knowing Fox he usually does." Falco replied calmly."Although after loosing the Great Fox......he may not be in the "Plan-Making" mood."

As the Frigate rocked and descended through the atmosphere Fox turned to Serena and said "How we doing?" Putting his trust in her and Alex. Their years of experience, had them more then qualified

(technicly Serena has experince Alex doesn't)

"We should be fine." Serena replied.

It is without further interruption that I announce this roleplay as in-continuable. Please lock as appropriately.

Guest Mr. Mario

It is without further interruption that I announce this roleplay as in-continuable. Please lock as appropriately.

Very well...  :(

I guess I'll be waiting until Chapter 3 is ready to go.