Star Fox: TNG CH 2

Tiberius

"I'm sure i can pull up something." Serena replied "it might be as simply as  boosting power to the shield systems ,but i'll get to work on a solution anyway." The white vixen added before her hologram dissapeared.

---------------

Krystal stoped once the strethcer was in the infirmary pressing a button to set it to the ground so it wouldn't move. "This should be easy since she's already asleep hand me that oxygen mask and attach it to the anasthetic gas." Krystal instructed

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Scott7

• Tiberius

• FoxMcCloud

Top Posters In This Topic

Krystal stoped once the strethcer was in the infirmary pressing a button to set it to the ground so it wouldn't move. "This should be easy since she's already asleep hand me that oxygen mask and attach it to the anasthetic gas." Krystal instructed

Giving a nod the Hybrid reached over the mask and Handed it to Krystal before taking the other end Setting it up to the anathesic operator...

"when your done could you hand me a I.V. Sarah?" Krystal asked " Best keeping her under with that after we use the gas." Krystal added as she set teh mask gently onto Anne's Muzzle.

"when your done could you hand me a I.V. Sarah?" Krystal asked " Best keeping her under with that after we use the gas." Krystal added as she set teh mask gently onto Anne's Muzzle.

"No problem... Just careful with her." She replied after she finally got the system running, Working her way over to a fridge she took a pack and got a stand and brought it over to her as requested....

"She's doing alot better than when we talked to her about her condition Sarah she'll be fine." Krystal replied  makign sure the door was shut before begining (due to sensative matieral this will go a bit quickly) "Ugg Sarah remind me to kill the guy who did this." Krystal  said  disposing of the tracking devise  that was put in Anne. "Roll her over to her side and strap her down or something. "Krystal told Sarah as she got on a pair of new gloves.

"She's doing alot better than when we talked to her about her condition Sarah she'll be fine." Krystal replied  makign sure the door was shut before begining (due to sensative matieral this will go a bit quickly) "Ugg Sarah remind me to kill the guy who did this." Krystal  said  disposing of the tracking devise  that was put in Anne. "Roll her over to her side and strap her down or something. "Krystal told Sarah as she got on a pair of new gloves.

"its going to require alot more then throwing it in the trash..." Sarah noted as she reached into the disposal with a set of gloves and held the device in her hand... "This thing has a wide range, and from what I know we're going someplace unknown to the Cdf... so..." Suddenly in her palm the small device caught flame... and integrated after a short period of time and the flame vanished when the hand clenched... "Just please be careful about this..."

Sarah then took some leather belt's out of a drawer, Medical facilities were required to have these around to restrain patients so she was perfectly to Strap them tightly on both sides of the streatcher over the Collie...

"You just be gentle with her abdomin."Krystal replied starting as soon as Anne was secured "And if possible could you get the stone?" She added....

"You just be gentle with her abdomin."Krystal replied starting as soon as Anne was secured "And if possible could you get the stone?" She added....

"If I can find that Idiot brother of mine, yes..." Sarah replied roll Anne onto her side being careful around her stomach, Then getting both Belt's securely tighten...

Before walking out, she gave a quick glance through the door... "Do you want me to bring him here when I find him?"

"No  i just think we should use the stone to heal anne's scare." Krystal said not looking up from her job as she slowly worked.

"No  i just think we should use the stone to heal anne's scar." Krystal said not looking up from her job as she slowly worked.

Sarah gave one last look at the Collie hoping that if there was a god out there... she would still be breathing when she got back. Without a moment to spare She Darted into the hallway Breathing hard and fast to work her way into the hanger...

When Sarah burst through it's through its door Her eyes scanned the Room until she noticed him and Na-sheen still talking by a Fighter...

--

"So you have a Second sister now?" Na-sheen asked reaching into her pocket and taking out a candy bar... "Uhh... Where in the world are you getting that idea?"

"That girl, the... one with the black hair She Look's alot like you and I thought you said you have no Relatives left after losing your other in a Fire..."

Scott got a bit nervous about the subject... "Well..." Thats when he made a yelp after something Jamming into his coat pocket of guard... "Sorry interupt your Date but kinda need this..." Sarah Muttered as she Pulled the Life Stone out of the bottom right below a Micro-fusion Cell and Ran towards the back of the hanger...

Sweat began to build on Krystal's brow as she slowly worked the chip was so close to the collie's spine that one wrong move could leave her disabled or worse.

Sweat began to build on Krystal's brow as she slowly worked the chip was so close to the collie's spine that one wrong move could leave her disabled or worse.

Once she made it back down the hall she used the entrance code to open the door and stepped inside the Infirmary with the stone in hand. She was going to ask whats been done so far, but The Hybrid could see clearly  Krystal was busy Doing what she could about the chip...

Though Sarah trusted her, she still felt a bit worried as she placed the stone next the medical utensils where she was working...

It took a good hour but krystal finnay finsihed sealing the wound she grabbe the life stone "Thanks for the lessons on this." She muttered soon focusing he power of the stone onto anne's scare it was healed a few  seconds later with no signed of any surgery. "Unhook her from the Iv...."Krystal cut out almost falling to the floor. Shaking her head she made a huff "dang you are right this thing does take it out of you.

It took a good hour but krystal finnay finsihed sealing the wound she grabbe the life stone "Thanks for the lessons on this." She muttered soon focusing he power of the stone onto anne's scare it was healed a few  seconds later with no signed of any surgery. "Unhook her from the Iv...."Krystal cut out almost falling to the floor. Shaking her head she made a huff "dang you are right this thing does take it out of you.

"Fortunetly, at when you get to the level I used to be at You'll barely feel a thing..." Sarah smirked as she gave a bit of pressure on Anne's with with a cotten ball before pulling the needle out from under it...

"you did good, Though you need to Compress the Energy a little before tansfering into the injured area... takes alot less out of you and works much more effectively."

"Now you tell me." Krystal rolled her eyes sitting in a Chair to Relax "Should we put anne back in her room?"

"Now you tell me." Krystal rolled her eyes sitting in a Chair to Relax "Should we put anne back in her room?"

"We can..." She replied pulling a plug an anethetic Operator and the flow of gas stopped... "Though I don't think She'll be waking up right away, So let's give you a bit of time to rest..."

"I'll be Fine Sarah unlike you i'm use to energy drains like this." Krystal replied with a smirk getting up.

"I'll be Fine Sarah unlike you i'm use to energy drains like this." Krystal replied with a smirk getting up.

"heh... Well, I you think you have the Strength..." The Hybrid Chuckled as She walked over to Anne's Side and Pulled the blanket over her Shoulder's before taking off the mask...

--

"Make that a nutty second Sister..." Na-sheen muttered with a confused expression still a bit wierded out by Sarah Running in and ripping something out of his pocket...

Though Scott just kept standing there with the face under all that Hair turning red...

"we can just push the thing back ya know.' KRystal said re-engaging the hover on the strecher. "Ready when you are." the blue vixen added mood seeming to have brightened by now.

"we can just push the thing back ya know.' KRystal said re-engaging the hover on the strecher. "Ready when you are." the blue vixen added mood seeming to have brightened by now.

"Alright then, Though Let's try to keep our voices down She'd probably Freak out if she woke up in the Frigate's hallway without 'Sephiroth' hehe..." Sarah chuckled Taking the back end as she slowly started pushing the Stretcher out of the infirmary...

"You really call him that?" Krystal asked in a quiet tone as she helped Sarah move Anne out

"You really call him that?" Krystal asked in a quiet tone as she helped Sarah move Anne out

"Only when his hair get's like that... I used to do that Back whenever he forgot to cut his hair and He couldn't stand it."

--

"Well... thats the thing..." He replied after a long pause and slipped his hands into his coat pockets... "She is my..."

"don't Worry about it Scott..." Na-sheen interrupted and yawned as she unwrapped the Dark Chocolate and broke it into 2... Tossing half in his direction and he caught it with a confused look on his face... He Did smile from the generosity of it though and he was a bit hungry...

"I see well let's get sleepy head back to her bed before she wakes." Krystal replied as she walked down the hall  making Sure Anne wasn't about to wake up on them.

"I see well let's get sleepy head back to her bed before she wakes." Krystal replied as she walked down the hall  making Sure Anne wasn't about to wake up on them.

"It's ok Krystal, We're nearly there." Anne continued to sleep, she reached to the back of her neck to scratch an in itch once or twice though...

"See that's why i used the stone.' Krystal quietly noted as she opned the door to Scott and Anne's current room.