Star Fox: TNG CH 2

Tiberius

Guest Mr. Mario

'Ugh...I feel a little bit dizzy.' Rick thought while he felt like he was spinning around too much or didn't get enough sleep. He tried to recover himself from the slight dizzyness by shaking his head. Although he has not talk to anybody on the ship, he was having some troubles sleeping. He wondered whether there could be some rooms for him to sleep at or he would have to be stuck inside his own ship. He decided to walk in the hallway, looking from side to side if there was any doors there and also if they were locked.

'Where am I going to start? I know some people sleep behind these doors...' He thought while scracthing his ears.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kursed

• Scott7

• Tiberius

• FoxMcCloud

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiberius was roaming the halls and came across Rick. "Hey, Rick, you dont look so good." he said.

Bill Grey's personal fighter squad was moving in on the frigate. "This is Bill Grey of the Old Cornerian Army, please announce

Your dealings in this sector and why you are flying to Fichina. Please respond or we will fire upon you."

Fox's communicator was tapped into the ships systems. He lifted his head and responded. "Bill Grey, I can't believe it's you. This is Fox McCloud Leader of Team Starfox, We mean you no harm." He responded. Fox began to make his way to the bridge to establish a better link with his old friend.

Guest Mr. Mario

Tiberius was roaming the halls and came across Rick. "Hey, Rick, you dont look so good." he said.

'Yeah...I have been losing too much sleep. Either that or...it's something else.' Rick thought, rubbing his eyelids and still trying to feel better. He still felt a little dizzy along with the blurry eyesight.

'I'm not sick or anything but...if I don't find a room since I always sleep in my ship which is highly uncomfortable...I don't think I'll hold out much longer.' He thought, his ears twitched slowly.

"Something wrong, Fox?" Bill asked. "I thought you were supposed to meet up with us in the Great Fox."

Ti walked to him and tossed an arm around him, getting under his arm, helping him to his room. "Dont worry. I got you."

Guest Mr. Mario

Ti walked to him and tossed an arm around him, getting under his arm, helping him to his room. "Dont worry. I got you."

'Thanks...hopefully I can see since I kinda have blurry vison right now.' Rick thought, this time his dizzyness was slowing down but it was not gone completely. He wondered what his room would be like...he imagined something with no windows, a full size bed and maybe a coffee maker to drink. As much as he wanted to say hi to everyone on the crew, he didn't have any time since he hasn't sleeped in about possibly 2 days and 4 hours.

"Something wrong, Fox?" Bill asked. "I thought you were supposed to meet up with us in the Great Fox."

Serena appeared on the commnications line "Commander the Great fox is gone."

Starwolf beat a hasty retreat, wanting to escape while Star Fox was occupied, but Freya couldn't help but hesitate, watching sadly as the Great Fox split like some great, fire blooded beast. Collateral damage, a home that would strike at the moral of the entire team. Her father would be so proud.

The jump was stressful on her as always, and coupled with the low from her adrenaline high and the general wear and tear from the battle, she emerged on the other side with a screaming migraine that would not soon dissipate, and she still had to report to her father...

The landing on Sargasso was smooth, and Freya left the maintenance of her ship to the crew. Usually she would take care of it herself, but she knew she would not have time. Instead she hurried to see her father, releasing the rest of her team to do as they wished, they didn't need to be there to attest to their victory, he probably saw the explosion from the station. The doors to his study was open, and that horrible rat was no where in sight. She walked right in, taking the open doors as invitations.

"Message is delivered, blow has been struck. Our mission was accomplished," she reported flatly. Wolf did not look up from the pages he was studying intently. There was also a data pad on his desk, which she was sure was in the process of downloading the footage for their battle.

"Any deaths?"

"No sir, but their flagship was destroyed. That'll surely be a huge blow to them."

"Excellent..." Wolf replied distractedly. Freya's tail twitched with annoyance. She had done as he asked, she had won. She'd done him proud. Was that all she was going to get out of him? She waited, and after a few minutes he looked up. "Anything else to report?"

"...No."

"Then you're dismissed."

She should not have expected anything else, but somehow his coldness bit her harder than usual. Fearing that her eyes might mist, she quickly turned and left the room. She began to head for her own quarters, but then remembered her duties and changed course to the sick bay.

Serena appeared on the commnications line "Commander the Great fox is gone."

(alright. That is the last straw. Kursed, get rid of serena. Now. Ive had it with her nosiness and wanting to make fun in times where there is no margine for error, which is hurting the atmosphere of the story. Shes a hologram! Not a spokesperson for the team! She has no jusristiction speaking out randomly, or for that fact speaking at all. Shes the ship/fighter/suit. She should also be someone that helps ease tension by helping rahter than hindering. You know, a cheerer upper. Im just saying, thats what we expect from a computer. Its like data from star trek, navi from legend of zelda (but less annoying) or c3po from star wars. But this set up is annoying and an emotion killer.

Change her or rid of her, and make it fit well. If no one else thinks this, forget I said anything)

"Fox, who was that?" Bill asked as he came up on the frigates side.

Guest Mr. Mario

(Yikes... 0_0  )

'Tiberius, are you ok? You feel like something is wrong...' Rick thought while he was still walking with Ti. He thought that where was perhaps something else Tibeius was upset about other than the explosion of the Great Fox...

Fox's ears lowered, and his tone changed. "Well, Malon's troops gave us quite a beating, we were on our way here for repairs, when Star Wolf come out of nowhere and attacked us. They destroyed the Great Fox, our home is now this ship. One of the Frigates we captured." He paused for a bit, and the one that cut in was Serena our Ships AI."

"Actually Mr.Mccloud I'm KRystal's Personal AI ,but yes I can be a Ships AI." Serena corrected.

"My apologies Serena" Fox responded, he turned his attention back to Bill Grey. He wasn't in the greatest of moods. He had just lost his home, and almost his Family. Sure he was angered, but the sadness hit closer to home, this was a type of Emotion Fox couldn't stop, It was the only thing he had remaining of his Father, and it hit really close to lose that connection.

"Before you Go on Fox i think you'll be glad to know Krystal has some pictures of james copied from ones you had maybe more i'm not sure." Serena added. "Still even I feel a bit of a loss from the destruction of the Great Fox...it was a unique ship.." Serena sighed.

"Fox, we need to talk about our next move. Lets get to Fichina." said Bill.

"Im alright." said Tiberius. He git him to his room and set him on the bed, getting ready to walk out. "Anything else?"

Fox listened to Serena, "I'm glad" He said a little happier, "and yeah she was truly a unique ship". But he switched his thoughts back to Bill Grey. He respond "I'm Already on the bridge, Just give me some coordinates, and we will meet you there." Fox entered in some codes, and got to the navigation system of the Frigate. "Ready when you are" Fox responded

"Course laid In Mr.Mccloud unless you want to pilot the Frigate I'll have it head that way."Serena replied.

"Thank you serena" Fox stated "Course laid in for Fichina." He announced. "Bill, We will meet up with you, and If you have a plan of action, we will be glad to help"

"Bill I'd like to note that the Frigate is unable to survive a re Entry at the point Alessia the mechanic was working on the  problem ,but i havnt't heard any news from her." Serena informed the two.

Just then Alex walked onto the bridge. "Fox?"

Fox heard Alex calling for him, he turned around to face her. "Yes Alex" He responded?

"I think i know how we can get the frigate through the atmopshere." alex replied "though it will be a bit dangorus and it's still kinda  a theory."

"Whatcha got in mind Alex?" Fox responded. He was a bit curious and wanted to know if it was possible in some manner or way

Guest Mr. Mario

"Im alright." said Tiberius. He git him to his room and set him on the bed, getting ready to walk out. "Anything else?"

'Well...if it is possible...as soon as I get up, I would like to know the team here. I know you aren't the only one who works for Starfox...niether is your dad.' Rick thought while he was slowly closing his eyelids to get some sleep he has lost for some time.

'I'll probably get up...tomarrow or 2 days.' He thought again, this time falling fast asleep.

"Whatcha got in mind Alex?" Fox responded. He was a bit curious and wanted to know if it was possible in some manner or way

"Besides working on a list of repair parts Serena and I think that if we  use the shield systems to strengthen the weakest part of the Frigate we can get through Safly." Alex replied looking around the room.

"Speaking of this Fox, did we leave Starwolf a thank you note?" Serena asked.