Would you be an Anthro from Star Fox or a Human?

Guest l Shade l

Guest l Shade l

Title pretty much says it all. I would put furry but I think you guys might be offended... So I put Anthro. If you choose either two tell me why.

Why would you want to be a human over an Anthro or an Anthro over a human. I myself.. Vote for Human...

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Milkyway64

• rebel_gunman

• Thu'um

If we're going Star Fox specifically, the only real change would be aesthetics, leaving the question to depend on how furry you are or how much you don't care about endless (justified) ridicule.

Anthro, never cared for us humans much.

Anthro, never cared for us humans much.

Liiiiies.

Now I know it's COOL and EDGEY to hate on the species you constantly depend on and be a part of nowadays, but let's be realistic here. You want to be an anthro because humans suck? Fine, now tell me what stops anthros, intelligent HUMANoid animals, from doing the same thing (and they do, taking from Starfox's universe we have war and abundant pollution, among other human-like behavior.

Sorry to break it to you, but the only difference you'd have as an anthro is you might be a little warmer.

Now I know it's COOL and EDGEY to hate on the species you constantly depend on and be a part of nowadays, but let's be realistic here. You want to be an anthro because humans suck? Fine, now tell me what stops anthros, intelligent HUMANoid animals, from doing the same thing (and they do, taking from Starfox's universe we have war and abundant pollution, among other human-like behavior.

Sorry to break it to you, but the only difference you'd have as an anthro is you might be a little warmer.

Admittedly, that doesn't make what he said a lie. Probably just wasn't as well thought-out as you presented it here. :P

Human cause we're fire resistant and have adaptability.

Lets face it. Anthros and humans have little to no difference. One is not greater than the other.

I would give up my humanity anyway. Humans are dangerous creatures. :trollface:

Besides being an athro seems like it would kick a**! :mrgreen:

Humans are anthros too guys.

What being super evolved primates and all.

Humans are anthros too guys.

What being super evolved primates and all.

But their more evil!

But their more evil!

And anthros aren't? We've seen a wide array of good and evil actions from Lylatians.

And anthros aren't? We've seen a wide array of good and evil actions from Lylatians.

Okay, thats true.

I would love to be an anthro, but then I'd be allergic to myself. I think I'll stick to the art...

Hitler only wanted one planet.

So did Scales!

Oh wait, you meant Andross...

So did Scales!

Oh wait, you meant Andross...

XD Lolz.

And for me, I would like to just see what being anthro was like. I can see BIG disadvantages in being anthro, especially when everyone else is human. Lol

XD Lolz.

And for me, I would like to just see what being anthro was like. I can see BIG disadvantages in being anthro, especially when everyone else is human. Lol

Yeah, it could start another discrimination problem.....I think. 

Yeah, it could start another discrimination problem.....I think.

For definite. And beyond even. The difference would be enough to put you on the same level as Edward Scissorhands.