Would you be an Anthro from Star Fox or a Human?

Guest l Shade l

Yeah, but at one point, Krystal fell with Panther...and that...that would never work.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Milkyway64

• rebel_gunman

• Thu'um

Wow, make a joke reply, everyone takes it seriously.

I'm good.  :trollface:

Wow, make a joke reply, everyone takes it seriously.

I'm good.  :trollface:

Hey, it's actually a valid question, maybe even deserving of his own thread.

I'd be an anthro. I just don't really see humans going to corneria unless they invaded...

If you look at some of the RP characters you'll find many are human, maybe you'll find some enlightenment there.

I'd be an anthro. I just don't really see humans going to corneria unless they invaded...

I see the next Starfox game...  :trollface:

Me = Human side

But just in case, there's my alternate... Lobo  :lol:

What if Corneria invaded first? WHOOOO MINDS ARE NOW BLOWN.

What if Corneria invaded first? WHOOOO MINDS ARE NOW BLOWN.

Man kind is more likely to provoke and attack first as it's resources dwindle close to nothing. Men will most likely attack and conquer out of pure desperation for resources that can no longer be found on man's dead planets in the future.

Man kind is more likely to provoke and attack first as it's resources dwindle close to nothing. Men will most likely attack and conquer out of pure desperation for resources that can no longer be found on man's dead planets in the future.

This is assuming that Corneria is a happy-fun place that always prospers.

Corneria and Star Fox verse has had huge weapons and wars from before Andross did his thing, it's stupid to put it above them to not attack first.

This is assuming that Corneria is a happy-fun place that always prospers.

Corneria and Star Fox verse has had huge weapons and wars from before Andross did his thing, it's stupid to put it above them to not attack first.

One might never know how well equipped and armed are humans then. Specially as how Corneria might look much, much, much better than Earth and it's colonies/conquered planets may look in the future.

At least in a SciFi future...  :lol:

Then on that note you admit that humans and anthros are on the same moral level as far as wiping each other out goes, leading back to the brushed-off question, what if Corneria attacked us?

What are the reasons? And is it really worth the trip and bother?

In man kind's case, a dying infrastructure, lack of resources and lack of livable space (overpopulation) and the Lylat System is the closest known system to colonized human territory.

What's Corneria's excuse?

What are the reasons? And is it really worth the trip and bother?

In man kind's case, a dying infrastructure, lack of resources and lack of livable space (overpopulation) and the Lylat System is the closest known system to colonized human territory.

What's Corneria's excuse?

Possibly imperialism, the desire to expand, a dictator takes control and decides to go all anthro-Hitler on any other race, or maybe even the same reasons you supplied. We really don't know much about Laylat's infrastructure, living space, or resources, so they're really just as likely to have these excuses as us.

Possibly imperialism, the desire to expand, a dictator takes control and decides to go all anthro-Hitler on any other race, or maybe even the same reasons you supplied. We really don't know much about Laylat's infrastructure, living space, or resources, so they're really just as likely to have these excuses as us.

True. Not much is know about how the System is doing.

But if Corneria is to wage war against humans, then the humans must have to attack first.

True. Not much is know about how the System is doing.

But if Corneria is to wage war against humans, then the humans must have to attack first.

Why would humans have to attack first? Really, there's absolutely no reasoning behind that line of thought.

Why would humans have to attack first? Really, there's absolutely no reasoning behind that line of thought.

That's your own biased speculation that puts way too much faith on the fact that THE ANTHROS COULDN'T HAVE IT HAPPEN TO THEM.  You seem to have this firm belief that Corneria's resources are infinite and they are a docile people without need of the dog-eat-dog behavior of intelligent civilizations.

True... you might be right there  O_o

TO THE LIBRARY!! UNCLE MUST DO RESEARCH!!

No but really, to answer the topic (for the 10th time possibly  :hehe:)... I'd still be human.

My buddy over there is the anthro...

Lobo: "Don't mind him... he's been drinking caffeinated and sugar based energy drinks too often lately  :hehe:"

A planet like Corneria would be far more resource needy because it has SUPER POWERFUL SPACESHIPS.

So yeah. Leave your "humans are bastards" mindset at the door, or at least let in the "anthros are bastards too" one as well.

The thing is, you all are considering human vs. alien war. If my reasoning is correct, the leaders of earth would first try to find a political solution. Who's to say that the aliens (anthros, but they are aliens from another planet) wouldn't just accept the humans and give them new life in Lylat. And, hell, in the end, humans are animals too. We'd seem just as weird to them as a monkey to us. That's about it.

Why in the world would we attack first? What kind of sense does that make?

Then on that note you admit that humans and anthros are on the same moral level as far as wiping each other out goes, leading back to the brushed-off question, what if Corneria attacked us?

We're screwed!

We're screwed!

Not necessarily, how did we beat the aliens in Independence Day, then?

Not necessarily, how did we beat the aliens in Independence Day, then?

Independence Day, while being a badass movie, is a crock of shit when it comes to actually being something we can pull off. That one victory was a fluke, and we'd be hard pressed to recreate it. I do agree that we might have a fighting chance, but Independence Day is not a good example.

Independence Day, while being a badass movie, is a crock of shit when it comes to actually being something we can pull off. That one victory was a fluke, and we'd be hard pressed to recreate it. I do agree that we might have a fighting chance, but Independence Day is not a good example.

shrug2.gif I tried.