Would you be an Anthro from Star Fox or a Human?

Guest l Shade l

For definite. And beyond even. The difference would be enough to put you on the same level as Edward Scissorhands.

Huh... In that matter, I wouldn't want to be an anthro scissors... Would be hard to pick things up. Lol.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Milkyway64

• rebel_gunman

• Thu'um

Honestly, there are going to be good and evil people out there. This damn stupid idea that the human race in general is savage stupid and evil not only pisses me off but is so untrue.

The human element in itself only means that we are flawed, and those flaws make us as individuals who we are. There is no shame nor pride about it. The difference is that greater humans learn, while lesser ones resort to primal instinct and thus cannot control themselves.

I should know this because I have seen both in friends and family.

Human.  How would I put a shirt over my head?!

...uh, wait a minute.  How DO anthros put on shirts?  Specifically anthros like Fox and Krystal. O_o

...uh, wait a minute.  How DO anthros put on shirts?  Specifically anthros like Fox and Krystal. O_o

Put them on just like we do?

Honestly, there are going to be good and evil people out there. This damn stupid idea that the human race in general is savage stupid and evil not only pisses me off but is so untrue.

The human element in itself only means that we are flawed, and those flaws make us as individuals who we are. There is no shame nor pride about it. The difference is that greater humans learn, while lesser ones resort to primal instinct and thus cannot control themselves.

Yus! Someone else who actually thinks!

But... their heads are so big? I 'unno.

I go for Human!

(For some reason I think I've seen a similar thread. Only that the other was about taking sides if there was a war between both and if you would keep your human form or change to an anthro/humanimal form.

Definitly Anthro for many reasons, but one of them that i actually thought ot myself today during one of classes : "i wish was an anthro, becasue when i wear shorts, my legs would gets so freak'in cold!" there is a reason why i wear pants 90% of the time everyday...

Hitler only wanted one planet.

Yes an the extiction of an intire ethinicty  :|

Zipers and buttons  :wink:

very true ,but you must rember this is star fox anthros. And so far we have seen no seiral killers or such in the seires genrlizing that they are more Civil then us, well at least their bad guys are...

Yeah, it could start another discrimination problem.....I think. 

well not at first, remeber they are more advenced then us. But, as human nature has shown in the past after we have learned from them we'd probly turn around stab them, then again mabye people are better these days.

very true ,but you must rember this is star fox anthros. And so far we have seen no seiral killers or such in the seires genrlizing that they are more Civil then us, well at least their bad guys are...

Because it's a FREAKIN' NINTENDO GAME. In a realistic setting, as in, if they really existed in a neighboring galaxy exactly as they are generally shown in game, the same problems with humanity would exist. There would be serial killers, crime, the whole nine yards. It works in much the same way that Hylians are a godly good race because there's no serial killers there either. (at least, not explicitly shown.)

well not at first, remeber they are more advenced then us. But, as human nature has shown in the past after we have learned from them we'd probly turn around stab them, then again mabye people are better these days.

Turning into an anthro wouldn't automatically make you as advanced as they were. You'd still be on earth with everything you had before + a tail. You'd pretty much be a monster at this point, and even if enough of you transformed to be your own race, I very much doubt you'd be treated kindly.

as long as there is hatred in ANY universe, not everyone will get along. Otherwise, the best thing to to do is keep that hate to yourself.

Yes an the extiction of an intire ethinicty  :| Zipers and buttons  :wink:  very true ,but you must rember this is star fox anthros. And so far we have seen no seiral killers or such in the seires genrlizing that they are more Civil then us, well at least their bad guys are...well not at first, remeber they are more advenced then us. But, as human nature has shown in the past after we have learned from them we'd probly turn around stab them, then again mabye people are better these days.

Andross. Wanted. to GENOCIDE. An there FVCKING STAR SYSTEM. He single handedly did and not limited to the following:

-Murdered Vixy with a CAR BOMB. (that was meant for James)

-Murdered James anyway by bribing his BEST FREIND TO BETRAY HIM.

-Declared war on AN ENTIRE STAR SYSTEM with intents of OBLITERATING THEM ALL out of PERSONAL REVENGE.

-Polluted not one, BUT TWO GODDAMN PLANETS ENTIRE OCEANS, which MUTATED the local animals into ABOMINATIONS, which he then went OH WELL about and USED THEM AS WEAPONS OF WAR.

-Caused the deaths of who knows how many Cornerian AND Venomian soldiers in said petty vengeance war.

-Developed a war machine with an apparent advanced AI that likens it to that of a LOST CHILD (and it wasn't even -finished- yet)

-Destroyed countless historical ruins so he could personally revise them into military bases

-Performed eugenic experiments ON HIMSELF which not only altered his physical but also mental state of being, turning him into a GIANT PSYCHOTIC TELEPATHIC BRAIN. Humans have a hard enough time dealing with STEM CELLS, for crying out loud.

Hitler ain't got SHIT on Andross.

Turning into an anthro wouldn't automatically make you as advanced as they were. You'd still be on earth with everything you had before + a tail. You'd pretty much be a monster at this point, and even if enough of you transformed to be your own race, I very much doubt you'd be treated kindly.

For this reason, if I became anthro, I'm SO glad there aren't any furcons anywhere near me.

Andross. Wanted. to GENOCIDE. An there FVCKING STAR SYSTEM. He single handedly did and not limited to the following:

-Declared war on AN ENTIRE STAR SYSTEM with intents of OBLITERATING THEM ALL out of PERSONAL REVENGE.

-Polluted not one, BUT TWO GODDAMN PLANETS ENTIRE OCEANS, which MUTATED the local animals into ABOMINATIONS, which he then went OH WELL about and USED THEM AS WEAPONS OF WAR.

-Caused the deaths of who knows how many Cornerian AND Venomian soldiers in said petty vengeance war.

-Developed a war machine with an apparent advanced AI that likens it to that of a LOST CHILD (and it wasn't even -finished- yet)

-Destroyed countless historical ruins so he could personally revise them into military bases

-Performed eugenic experiments ON HIMSELF which not only altered his physical but also mental state of being, turning him into a GIANT PSYCHOTIC TELEPATHIC BRAIN. Humans have a hard enough time dealing with STEM CELLS, for crying out loud.

This post = epic explanation and is true in so many ways.

no, but if laylet and earth found out about each other who'd be more advanced right now?

thats alot of good reasons, but you got one guy when i can list many. Vlad the Implarer, Osam benladin, Adide the turk, Jospeh Stalin, Drug Cartel, Southern mexican Gurriel union, and the list carries on. Can you imagin if we had the tech that Andross had! the flippen univers would have been blowen up years ago! Terriost attacks would desimate whole plants.

no, but if laylet and earth found out about each other who'd be more advanced right now?

That isn't what the topic is about. It's about if YOU would transform into an anthro, leaving you on this earth, in it's technological state. Lylat's only place here is a rough visualization of the anthro you'd look like.

thats alot of good reasons, but you got one guy when i can list many. Vlad the Implarer, Osam benladin, Adide the turk, Jospeh Stalin, Drug Cartel, Southern mexican Gurriel union, and the list carries on. Can you imagin if we had the tech that Andross had! the flippen univers would have been blowen up years ago! Terriost attacks would desimate whole plants.

Real life crime =/= crimes in a g rated videogame series about shooting down ships.

If. IF both Earth and Lylat were BOTH in the same reality, ergo this one, the anthros, being humans with fur, would have all the same problems and moral issues.

That isn't what the topic is about. It's about if YOU would transform into an anthro, leaving you on this earth, in it's technological state. Lylat's only place here is a rough visualization of the anthro you'd look like.

Real life crime =/= crimes in a g rated videogame series about shooting down ships.

If. IF both Earth and Lylat were BOTH in the same reality, ergo this one, the anthros, being humans with fur, would have all the same problems and moral issues.

It's about beeing a Star Fox anthro if you wanna have a land master biulding contest with slippy, you'd better pray.

about the crime, we have no reffrences you'll just have to assume it as the games appears and accpet it.

if they were bot in the same realty then would have James ghoast really apeared, and would andross really have tested on him self. If if if if if...But its not. Or else  :peppy: wouldn't constantly scream "do a barrel role. "

valid points on each side. I think the Star Fox universe mirrors Earth, so there would definitely be crime, no matter what. You can technically see crime in the Star Fox games, but how many kids are gonna understand what a mercernary is? The only real peaceful place, though its not canon, is Cerinia.

It's about beeing a Star Fox anthro if you wanna have a land master biulding contest with slippy, you'd better pray.

about the crime, we have no reffrences you'll just have to assume it as the games appears and accpet it.

if they were bot in the same realty then would have James ghoast really apeared, and would andross really have tested on him self. If if if if if...But its not. Or else  :peppy: wouldn't constantly scream "do a barrel role. "

rwuvy1.jpg

1: considering Lylat is made up and set in an undetermined timeframe, it could be populated by cave men right now.

2: we don't know SHIT about Lylat's history beyond Andross and maybe Scales. That's not even a fair comparison. It's like saying Country X is a utopia because you don't -know- about its history. This is not an arguement. It ignorance. You. are. ignoraaaaant. And furthermore, any crime commited by any of those men can not compare to Andross's crimes.

HE. STARTED. GENOCIDE. AGAINST. OVER. 10. GODDAMN. PLANETS.

You can not simply just BEST that.

A StarFox Anthro means shit when you're on EARTH. Unless you're insinuating that there mere having a tail, ears, and fuzzy body makes you super smart. We're BECOMING anthros, not being TELEPORTED to Lylat. Where did you even GET that idea?

"Title pretty much says it all. I would put furry but I think you guys might be offended... So I put Anthro. If you choose either two tell me why.

Why would you want to be a human over an Anthro or an Anthro over a human. I myself.. Vote for Human... "

Where does it ever insinuate that we'd go to their universe?

LOL at that horrible, horrible, HORRIBLE argument. If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trollin'. We have to accept as the games are? Okay then, let's accept that Krystal has no parents. Let's accept that a mystery person on Sauria destroyed Cerinia (oh hey, another point for crime!) you know what, let's also accept that Earth has magical pipes to worlds with talking mushrooms and giant fire breathing turtles, since Mario is from the very real city of Brooklyn.

If StarFox was depicted -REALISTICALLY,- Lylat would be a dark place, just as if Earth is depicted in lighthearted fantasy, it's got smiling suns and bright green grass all over the place with butterflies and rainbows.

Big heads are big heads.

Zipers and buttons  :wink: 

If you haven't noticed, (which you reeeaaaallllly should have) they don't all wear clothing with zippers and buttons.