Would you be an Anthro from Star Fox or a Human?

Guest l Shade l

or...just wear a human mask...people won't even notice.

This is especially true in New York.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LoneWolf

• Milkyway64

• rebel_gunman

• Thu'um

Definitley Anthro. Animals fascinate me to begin with so I'd have no hesitation in deciding whether to become one or not.  And maybe the same reason that Samantha Weltzin said, "...people might think I'm one of Andross's followers!"

Couldn't agree more.  :wink:

Well, I do have a question. Are we talking, like, magic? As in, POOF! I'M AN ANTHRO! Or are we talking gene modification? Or like...surgery? Like...painful surgery?

Definitley Anthro. Animals fascinate me to begin with so I'd have no hesitation in deciding whether to become one or not.

This so very, very much!

Love animals!

Oh noes...you're attracting trolls with that statement dude...

Who is? And how is he doing it?

LoneWolf,and me are.

And trust me I KNOW MAH INTERWEBZ

Obviously not, as we have basically zero trolls active on these boards at any given time. Chill out here, bro.

Oh noes...you're attracting trolls with that statement dude...

*Loads shotgun*

Cool, it doubles as troll bait...

Cmere, little trollies...

Guest F0xmccl0ud

I went ahead and read this whole thread just to get an understanding of others viewpoints on this subject, and I see a valid point to both sides of the argument. Yes even if we were an Anthro race there would still be problems, crimes, ect. that does not come from our bodies, but from our minds and the nature of our type. So the only thing you gain is a few physical attributes, and probably a new form of racism. But with that being said it probably surprises you to hear me say that I would still choose to be an Anthro over being Human, but merely for the physical aspects of it. I admire the biological design of the canine and feel that it would lead me to live a more interesting life.  :)

I went ahead and read this whole thread just to get an understanding of others viewpoints on this subject, and I see a valid point to both sides of the argument. Yes even if we were an Anthro race there would still be problems, crimes, ect. that does not come from our bodies, but from our minds and the nature of our type. So the only thing you gain is a few physical attributes, and probably a new form of racism. But with that being said it probably surprises you to hear me say that I would still choose to be an Anthro over being Human, but merely for the physical aspects of it. I admire the biological design of the canine and feel that it would lead me to live a more interesting life.  :)

YOUR ARGUMENT IS VALID

Thanks I'm glad I didn't get like ten replies saying I'm crazy, which I might be. (As He Second Guesses His Sanity)  :D

Far from insane dude.  :wink: I agree with you 100 percent on your previous statement.

Dude, I totally agree with that.  :yes:

Thanks I'm glad I didn't get like ten replies saying I'm crazy, which I might be. (As He Second Guesses His Sanity)  :D

Welcome to SF-O, F0x! Good to know there's somebody out there that can output a reasonable argument, well, other than me, that is.  :wink: :cool:

Guest F0xmccl0ud

Welcome to SF-O, F0x! Good to know there's somebody out there that can output a reasonable argument, well, other than me, that is.  :wink::cool:

Thanks, honestly I'm amazed at how much I'm getting into this forum, I'm normally very quiet and just sort of blend in. Anyway I like it here and plan to stay as long as I can. Now I'm straying off the topic of this thread so I'd best stop.

and probably a new form of racism. But with that being said it probably surprises you to hear me say that I would still choose to be an Anthro over being Human, but merely for the physical aspects of it. I admire the biological design of the canine and feel that it would lead me to live a more interesting life.  :)

And definitely a new type of racism more like. Heck, beyond that even. If you were just poof and suddenly an anthro in the current world, expect to be treated as a MONSTER.

That certainly IS a more interesting life, for sure. :trollface:

YOUR ARGUMENT IS VALID

As if anyone would say otherwise. He stated his opinion and... actually, was there even an argument there? He sorta just commented that both sides had good points and then answered personally.

Welcome to SF-O, F0x! Good to know there's somebody out there that can output a reasonable argument, well, other than me, that is.  :wink::cool:

You're forgetting like, everyone. DZ, Steve, Robert,, User, Sabre, Weltzin, Xort, me, and quite a few others have proven themselves.

i stnd by my first comment: id be an Anthro; mostly becasue i love animals, and it would be an intersting experience.....but thats just me ^_^

You're forgetting like, everyone. DZ, Steve, Robert,, User, Sabre, Weltzin, Xort, me, and quite a few others have proven themselves.

YOUR ARGUMENT IS VALID

I was referring to the arguments in this thread, anyways.

And also, he's all philosophical about the whole thing. I agree with every last single one of his points, and that makes his argument very noticeable.

This sums up my opinion quite nicely :D.  Great way to articulate your point F0x! :D

One thing I've always wondered about what it'd be like if anthropomorphic animal people existed, (I never liked the term "furry" myself personally) is... Do they smell bad? Do they need to take flea dips? Do they sniff each other?

Don't mind Skunky, he's silly. :P

Hm... interesting question. Don't get be wrong, being human is great, but there are some things I could do without. For example, flat nails make things so difficult when trying to open some things. I would enjoy having strong claws (not long though, that would defeat the purpose) to open stuff with.

Also, another thing is actually, emotions. I find animals so much easier to read then humans, because they speak a great deal with their body. Of course, the Lylatians may have lost this ability over time, but even still, it has to remain to a certain extent. I seem to remember Fox flicking his tail with anger a couple of times.

All other things, such as shedding and such, would be dealt with long ago, I suspect ,as humans have dealt with them today.

I just though of something. In an apocalypse scenario, being an anthro would be extremely advantageous. The fur would keep you warm (Unless you were a furless species) and the jaws would come in handy for crushing the throat of the person who jumped you for supplies. The only disadvantage would be a major fire-hazard tail.