StarKid's RP Characters

Salem

that's Nick by the way he's a nice guy to get to know.

I know what you are planning. xD Jk, thanks.

Hi Nick nice to meet you :)

Heh, nice to meet you as well. ^^

If you want to join one soon, the complex is where to go, seeing as that one you can simply jump into. =] If you have any questions about it, or anything really, feel free to PM me, as I am the one who GM's it.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Salem

• The Shaper

• Fluxy

• Fang O'Donnell

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you are planning. xD Jk, thanks.

Oh I'm not planning anything. Probably not going to do any RPing until one of the ones I've signed up for takes off.

If you want to join one soon, the complex is where to go, seeing as that one you can simply jump into. =] If you have any questions about it, or anything really, feel free to PM me, as I am the one who GM's it.

yeah I keep hearing about that I'll look in to that thanks :)

:lol:how do I get to the complex?

Click this link and it'll lead you there: http://forums.starfox-online.net/index.php?topic=8706.0 Good luck private!

[be careful about double posting. Lol]

Basically you go to the RP section, and into the Cornerian Complex section, and type in that your character gets in somehow, or are already there. Do be sure to read the very first post though, as it has some guidelines as to what is not allowed. Other than that, feel free to ask questions.

[be careful about double posting. Lol]

Basically you go to the RP section, and into the Cornerian Complex section, and type in that your character gets in somehow, or are already there. Do be sure to read the very first post though, as it has some guidelines as to what is not allowed. Other than that, feel free to ask questions.

Or he could click the link I sent him.

Or he could click the link I sent him.

Ah! I see that my comp is not letting the warning sign that someone posted to come through. Lol. Well now he knows to read the first message as it is important. Lol, unlike the ones you get in video games.  :lol:

Verification is killing me how do I turn it off :?

Do you mean the 45 second posting rule? That annoys everyone and can't be turned off.

Do you mean the 45 second posting rule? That annoys everyone and can't be turned off.

dang...(sigh)  :hehe:

well thanks for letting me know  :)

dang...(sigh)  :hehe:

well thanks for letting me know  :)

Oh, no, the Verification is different, Emp. That will go away at around 10 posts or so I think now. It is there because of spam bots; we had a huge issue with them a while back.

They will go away, trust me.

Oh, no, the Verification is different, Emp. That will go away at around 10 posts or so I think now. It is there because of spam bots; we had a huge issue with them a while back.

I don't remember any verification when I joined this place. Hm Is it new or did I just not notice?

I don't remember any verification when I joined this place. Hm Is it new or did I just not notice?

You joined after we started having the spambot issues, so if you don't know about it, it's understandable. I know because I got questions about it and talked to mods about it since I was confused a while back.

You joined after we started having the spambot issues, so if you don't know about it, it's understandable. I know because I got questions about it and talked to mods about it since I was confused a while back.

Oh I see.

Ah spam bots... ALRIGHT THEN JUST 6 MORE TO GO.... hopefully :lol:

So, going to put your other character here?

This guy's lucky. He managed to get his hands on a flamethrower, a G36 assault rifle, and a few grenades at the age of 16. Maybe add a little more to his bio.

Seems like a nice kinda really young hero. This seems a bit weird, as Emp stated for obvious reason. I do think a bit more bio for a better understanding of how he got them is necessary if anything.

• 2 weeks later...

Name-Vanessa O'Donnell

Age-25

Species-Wolf

Gender-Female

Height-5'8"

Weight-157Lbs

Body-Physically fit, beautiful

Skin Color-Light gray with white muzzle, long white hair, gray tail with white tip.

Eye color-Blue

Clothes-Woman's flight suit (black). black boots, black gloves when on a mission but she usually wears a white T-shirt some blue jeans and a pair of sneakers.

Weapons-A .44magnum Desert Eagle,Pistol grip pump Shotgun and a combat knife.

Transport-a X-wing

Skills-she is a expert at hand to hand combat.

Home Planet-Corneria

History-Vanessa hasn't seen her father since Her mother died when Vanessa was three, in fact the only thing she has to remember ether of her parents by is a old photo. She grew up in an orphanage; it was her home for the next fifteen years. Vanessa literally worked from the ground up to get where she was as a pilot and a black ops member in the Cornerian army. For seven years she served in the army until she left in search for her father. She knew he was out there... somewhere and she would not stop until she found him. There was so much she wanted to ask him... so much she wanted to know.

Bio-She is smart, kind, and and will not hesitate help when some one is in trouble.
slow to anger and very forgiving, to get on her bad side is next to impossible but don't try to.

Weakness-She has a "weakness" for cute guys. She get flirtatious and completely forgets what she is doing and that happens to her... a lot, Vanessa also has an acute sense of taste and smell; in some cases she has to wear a special respirator, because if the sent is too strong it could cause her to pass out, same thing with taste but she'll just puke.

Theme song: �Misery Business�: by Paramore:

Picture: [WIP]

Looks like a generic outline, but is still something. Could use a lot more work, but still has the general ideas of a character. =]