Height-5'7"

Weight-203Lbs

Body- fit

Skin Color- Red and white fur.

Eye color-blue

Clothes-CDF uniform

Weapons-Thomson smg and a combat knife.

Transportation: foot

Skills-creative and quick thinking and a natural leader.

Home Planet-Corneria

History-Myles has been in the the CDF for near on 12 years and he also was In the Lylat war as a Sargent of

a squadron in fact he was the youngest Sargent of his time. The squad was sent to take back the Cornerian Memorial Cemetery It was a heated fire fight and he managed to take the cemetery back but at a great sacrifice; all of his squad was killed in action including one of his best friends which he watch die right in front of him since then he hasn't been the same.

Bio-kind, caring, a bit overprotective.

Weakness-suffers from a slight condition of PTSD or "shell-shock".

art-StrangeFox. http://strange-fox.deviantart.com/art/Vintertid-72136821

321178_283061111732709_100000864662510_7293567_260760957296058_100000864662510_7

Theme song-The ghost of you-my chemical romance

Nice character; fairly well-rounded in all departments. The photos are absolutely lovely though! :D

Very cool. I love the drawings :)

yeah they are not mine but they work perfectly. :lol:

That's actually kind of a problem Zack. We have a series of guidelines regarding using art that doesn't belong to you in the RP character section.

There have been a few copyright issues lately regarding character images, so here are some rules to follow when posting images to represent your character or any items/vehicles your character uses.

This is different than just posting fanart because you are assigning images to your characters, and certain posts can be seen as IP theft.

Character Artwork

- External credit for art must be given to the artist if the signature is illegible or missing. Though it is best to include said credits even if the signature is visible.

- Do not embed or attach an image marked "do not distribute".

- Do not remove the artist's signature/mark.

- Do not post an edited work unless you have permission from the artist to edit it.

- Do not use someone else's character design as yours unless you have permission to.

We have a few artists here at SFO. One of them may be willing to draw your character.

Items/Vehicles

- External credit for art must be given to the artist if the signature is illegible or missing. Though it is best to include said credits even if the signature is visible.

- Do not remove the artist's signature/mark.

- Generic item/vehicle images are fine, but do not edit them without artist permission. IE, if your character always carries an AK-47, it is fine to depict one, but don't edit the image and give credit.

- Do not use someone else's original design for an item or vehicle as your own without permission.

Any artist that contacts SFO staff concerning removal of their artwork will have their request honored.

This is for legal reasons, so it is non-negotiable.

Please edit your posts to comply with these rules. Thank you.

i have to say sounds like my dad except he got PTSD in prison. first of all think or say something and in 8 years you'll wish you kept your trap shut.

• 4 weeks later...

I have updated my older Characters If you want to check them out and tell me what you think. :)

• 2 weeks later...

You have some pretty interesting characters with quite a bit of potential. I especially liked Luke's personality and backstory.

Also,

Theme song-The ghost of you-my chemical romance

is awesome, Im glad you were able to use it as the theme song for Myles

You have some pretty interesting characters with quite a bit of potential. I especially liked Luke's personality and backstory.

Also,

is awesome, Im glad you were able to use it as the theme song for Myles

Thanks Steph :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...