• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• FoxMcCloud

• The Shaper

• Arashikage

I could, but that is your choice

i dont mind its more up to you; otherwise we'll have to leave her out.

Sentry going up! *Goes up into the air...* DAMN IT!!

I really need GMOD or Half life 1 and/or 2! So that I can help!

pardon for my double posting, but how would you like to help with your gmod?

Sentry going up! *Goes up into the air...* DAMN IT!!

Ha ha ha, I remember that one. This is a roleplay dude, you can still join as we aren't following the canonical point of view.

Pardon for my double posting, but how would you like to help with your gmod?

^Note me

Ha ha ha, I remember that one.

This is a roleplay dude, you can still join as we aren't following the canonical point of view.

^Oops, then I'm spamming... :troll: can you note me and we can continue somewhere else...

Very close, as soon as Reynard posts, we shall begin

i dont care if im double posting right now....

oaky here's the dillema:

I was wondering if someone should "tamper" with the story's current space-time continuum, it somehow instigate a space time fracter "rift", affecting the time the characters are currently in in some ways. one i was thinking was the hecu would some how "morph" into something new. Mostly because ive recently have a had dilemma between the hecu and Op-Sec. What do you think?

Ok, we do need to slow the pace down, but Reynard, as the GM you are in charge of the story, how do you want our characters to proceed. Mr. N has asked us to slow, mainly because he is not part of the mainstream teams yet..... Mr. N we need you to get on one of the teams so the story can proceed, we have a huge story line to cover. Plus we need to introduce Kage's character right now, but we are hindered on that.......

Also to answer your question Reynard, you can do what you want. You are in charge of the storyline, and as the GM, you have the right to dictate how quick, and how this RP moves, as stated in the rules.

alright...i just dont want to make it sound cheesy. It would be great if Mr. N was more involved in it and picked a side . I have an idea on how Kage's Chars. can enter the story..but m not sure. Heres what i just thought of: Last time we checked, Both Freeman and shephard were trapped in the gman's....purgetory holding area. suppose the charactors do somethingto "upset" Gman and he releases both F and Sh to do someting about it....? what do you suppose we could do to get his guys in here?

Well...Jason is probably more likely to go onto whoever are the protaginets of this RP, he isn't really a evil character.

okay ,cool but we will have to esablish that within the story so we dont accidentaly shoot you. Well that, and we havent actually said who the good guys or the bad guys are right now...i have a pretty good picture but im not too sure.

Awesome, Cookies for everyone ^^

We have started, but we are trying to get to a point where we can insert you

You should have been PMed.... No matter we are in the process to get your character integrated. :)

Whaaaat!?  What is this?  How come nobody told me?

yes, i do belive that i PMed you....but, like Fox said; we are attempting to find a solution to fitting your characters into this story.

You never sent me a PM...

i didnt? ...i thouth i did....okay.....

so what shall we do?

Guest Mr. Mario

so what shall we do?

I think we should wait until we have something to do with my character and...well, there are some other things to take care of such as the story of this RP.

I think we should wait until we have something to do with my character and...well, there are some other things to take care of such as the story of this RP.

We have the story, its just a matter of your character to get in on one of the teams. As stated in an earlier post.

We can't move forward until then, So let me ask. What do you want your character to do?