• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• FoxMcCloud

• The Shaper

• Arashikage

Well if Reynard is up to it, we can have Shepard in now, have him be found by the two teams or so. But that is up to him.

I am sorry for the double post, but we cannot allow the RP to sortof just stop.

Mr. N here is what is gunna happen, your gunna hook up with emperor, Emperor will continue the battle, but it will be ended soon. That is when general shepard will come in. They will be filled in by an event that Reynard is going to do. Some freaky stuff is gunna happen. After this, we should all be on the same page and able to post.

Remember guys we can keep slow posts, but don't slow down to the point where the RP goes dead for almost 4 days.....................

Get posting

ive got an idea, mabye during or after our little fight, we find Shephard somehow (courtesy of Gman) and then later Freeman pops up somehow....?

im still trying to think of a way for the Marines to be "affected"

what's your definition of "useful" can you give me some examples?

Well instead of just another NPC that just does nothing, it should be like Alex and the refuges, but a second main char...

Well instead of just another NPC that just does nothing, it should be like Alex and the refuges, but a second main char...

well, I have no problem if you want to be Gman (sometimes more than character is hard to control) , but who are Alex and refugees?

I think he means Alyx

oh, well in that case, i have no problem and are curious to see what you can do if you want to be the Gman ^_^

Also, lets see if anyone esle has any objections or not; we'll wait for them to see this in the discussiion topic thaty we are curently in.

Hey guys, i was thinking: Mabye our guys could have a temporary Aliiance or osmething up to a certain point? I was thinking we could have a "Faction" join the fray for a bit (A.k.a , the "Bad Guys....of a Sorts)

I just suggested that, and I also opened way for Arashikage to join. His decision when to now.

Hey every now and then can anybody give the summary of where the RP is at and post it here, not on the actual RP? Usually that makes things easier to get in. Oh and maybe give tips on how people can join in so if there are RP noobs then they will know how to get in.

Hey every now and then can anybody give the summary of where the RP is at and post it here, not on the actual RP? Usually that makes things easier to get in. Oh and maybe give tips on how people can join in so if there are RP noobs then they will know how to get in.

I don't think you actually have a place in this RP.

he dosnt yet; we are seeing if he can becasue he wants to try to be the Gman.

Hey guys, I had an idea on how to get Freeman into the story: I want to introduce a faction within the story and ihave everything they use and such planned out. So heres what igot: kay, Somehow Freeman appears (curtesy of the Gman, unless you have a suggestion?) and this faction has him imprisoned. So, since he is essential to the whole halflife universe-his elimination would cause quite the time displacment rift- he has to be resuced, or at least kept alive. So i wa thinking mabye Fox and the marines would try to rescue him. mabye Tyson and the others mgith want to team up to help Freeman or something? Let me know what you guys think, and if you have an ideas. Thank you!

If you have any questions, post them here or Pm me.

he doesn't yet; we are seeing if he can because he wants to try to be the Gman.

Just to be safe, because of the limit of three RPs per user...

Alright, that sounds like a good idea, so I will be following the whole "Silent Hero" bit that Freeman fits so well into.  So don't expect any talking

Alright, that sounds like a good idea, so I will be following the whole "Silent Hero" bit that Freeman fits so well into.  So don't expect any talking

You can start whenever you want, either at the base, near it, or somewhere completely different.

but, how do we get Freeman in here when the characters are still in that containment facility for the headcrab zombies or whatever we were fighting?

but, how do we get Freeman in here when the characters are still in that containment facility for the headcrab zombies or whatever we were fighting?

He can start somewhere, leave the area, then we need to find him. Simple.

He can start somewhere, leave the area, then we need to find him. Simple.

okay, sure we can give it a shot....

Okay, i know i have poste more than once, an i dont give a damn. Anyway, I have more to the "Freeman Intro". Okay here it goes: We all know that Freeman is supposed to be "Reactivated" during the aftermath of the 7 hour war and Breen's facist Government in Eastern Europe. So he has now been reactivated within THIS time; which will have Unforseen consequences.... . Mainly, Creatures from HIS time will start to arrive within OUR time. You know, Antlions, Head crabs and the like. What i had in mind was that the Faction i wanted to introduce again has taken him prisoner, BUT they have a problem: Freeman is acting almost like a portal beacon. So that means that where ever he is, at random times, will "teleport" creature from his time within the base. Lol and the bet part ws, i thought all of this up during School today ;D.

Also, since Freeman is in this time, other things will be affected as well. Since in Freeman's time is Breen's Facist Governemnt, certain parties will be...affected negativley. Mainly, the US governemnt starts to go...."nuts". Essentially, Fox's USAF will no longer be supported....he and his men are now viewed as an enemy of the state as well as high value targets. But what about the Hecu? Well, here's what i thought would happen: In Freeman's time, the Marines ot replaced by the combine Soldiers and elites; FYI, The Hecu will now be hostile. BUT, for now, Stacker, Jackson, and Sweetwater will not be hostile; unlike any other survivors of the Hecu, the trio didnt recieve orders to kill just yet. BUT, the faction that i want to introduce is backed by the Us governemt some what, so count on them to be hostile.

What do guys and girls think?

I think it is good, but I just wanna make sure ya know this :P

You are the General Mod of this RP, you can do what you want, and make the story what you want, we as the RPers have to learn to adapt to the change in the story.

I think your changes are good, but you should Remain GMAN, I think we have made the quota on users, and to bring more in is a little tougher IMO.

GMAN is what makes the story, and you Reynard are the story maker. I think we have enough users, but that is not up to me that is up to you..... Just a suggestion