Halflife: Alternatives

Vulvokunvrii

I think it is good, but I just wanna make sure ya know this :P

You are the General Mod of this RP, you can do what you want, and make the story what you want, we as the RPers have to learn to adapt to the change in the story.

I think your changes are good, but you should Remain GMAN, I think we have made the quota on users, and to bring more in is a little tougher IMO.

GMAN is what makes the story, and you Reynard are the story maker. I think we have enough users, but that is not up to me that is up to you..... Just a suggestion

Alriht, ill remeain Gman. My only concern at the momnet is this: we need to somehow get everyone else into this part ofthe story. Waht im trying to say is, we need to give Arash alot of "screen time" (meaning he might need to post alot....mabye); mostly becasue we need to get his Characters into the story, and i think this might be a good way to do it. (well that, and i would like to take a break from the Marines and conrol the New faction for a while)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vulvokunvrii

• FoxMcCloud

• The Shaper

• Arashikage

If you want I can handle the Marine's for a bit, and have them underneath's Fox's command, and I'll be posting shortly

If you want I can handle the Marine's for a bit, and have them underneath's Fox's command, and I'll be posting shortly

okay, that sounds good. hey, do you want me to pm you a sort of "setting" of the story, or pos it here?

(sorry guys, I hate to say it but I'm going to have to drop out...)

i understand...it does seem dead in the water....ill keep it up for a few days, and if nothing happens, ill just ask it to shut down. it was a goodrun, but like all things, it must eventually end.

Hey, is anyone still intersted in this RP? If so, please leave a post in yes or no.

So far Mr. N said he's dropping out...

Hey, is anyone still intersted in this RP? If so, please leave a post in yes or no.

So far Mr. N said he's dropping out...

I could come in, but I still would not post much...but when I do post, the post itself will be big, at least I'll try and make it that way...

• OneUnder locked this topic