Starfox MMORPG

Dr. Orange

Should ther be a MMORPG for Starfox, ya know somrthing like Call Of Duty or W.O.W :idea:. And if there will What should be in it?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dr. Orange

• Milkyway64

• Thu'um

• El Zorro de la Estrella

Call of Duty is not an MMO...

Also, I'd say no, as the world is being swarmed with under-done MMOs, and I doubt the SF one would stand out above those.

And if there will What should be in it?

Krystal in every sexual act known to man.

Krystal in every sexual act known to man.

Gameplay May Change During Online Play.

ESRB ratings are not supposed to be fonts of wisdom though. :)

And no, I wouldn't want this to happen.

ESRB ratings are not supposed to be fonts of wisdom though. :)

ESRB ratings are retarded.

And no, I wouldn't want this to happen.

A SF MMO or slutty Krystal?

Don't make me laugh.

I'm serious though, there are too many low quality MMO's out there already and even if there was a Star Fox MMO Krystal would have such a low profile or role in the overall game that it wouldn't really make a bit of difference how she is portrayed. As far as Krystal acting like a slut is concerned yes, it might sound out of character for me but I used to play MMO's for years and Krystal just...wouldn't fit in that way very well. :/

Just as long as it isn't as boring as EVE.

Should ther be a MMORPG for Starfox, ya know somrthing like Call Of Duty or W.O.W :idea:. And if there will What should be in it?

CoD is NOT an MMO,they have less stay-at-home nerds than WoW,but they have more kiddies playing.

@Foxx

Star Fox MMO...although I probally wouldn't invest much time into it.

Slutty Krystal would look something like this: :trollface:

5xo490.jpg

Slutty Krystal would look something like this: :trollface:

Wrong. Slutty Krystal would look like this:

900133-adventures_krystal_super.jpg

Can't believe this is on a Nintendo game. Sick.

But...how can an official render = slutty Krystal? D: That would go against nintendos policy no?

But...how can an official render = slutty Krystal? D:

Because obviously we don't need rule 34 to make her a slut. =V

That would go against nintendos policy no?

Not exactly. Not even Nintendo is above a bit of fanservice. See Metroid, certain Mario spinoffs, a few Zelda moments, Krystal's every appearance, etc

But...how can an official render = slutty Krystal? D: That would go against nintendos policy no?

I suppose Krystal is an exception. Absolutely ridiculous.

As long as it didn't have a stinkin' monthly fee...

A Starfox MMORPG? Why can't it just be a rail-shooter like it's meant to be.

If it were a MMORPG, it'll be a matter of time before some fanboy makes a sex mod for it. *shudders*

If SF became an MMORPG, I MAY just have to start playing MMORPGs!

...But only if Krystal gets a story-arc in it.

I think it'd be fun to play like a third party in the Star Fox mythos!

Kinda like LotR: The Third Age

I mean, you could actually EXPLORE the planets, like Suaria and Corneria.

So yeah, I'd likely buy it and play it so long as the one condition is satisfied. k_e_smile.gif

If SF became an MMORPG, I MAY just have to start playing MMORPGs!

...But only if Krystal gets a story-arc in it.

You are a sad, hopeless fanboy. No. If Krystal gets ANYTHING, it should be done proper in the main material. Not an MMO which should have more than a passing cameo of the main cast unless the MMO's plot revolves around thousands of Fox McCloud clones running rampant. MMOs generally focus on original characters to populate the world and have little to do with the main cast.

I mean, you could actually EXPLORE the planets, like Suaria and Corneria.

So yeah, I'd likely buy it and play it so long as the one condition is satisfied. k_e_smile.gif

Only that also misses the point of making StarFox an MMO. We need fast paced space combat, not walking around an out of place planet full of dinosaurs. Corneria City makes sense, though.

First of all, I know how MMO's work. Main characters generally have a quest that they aid the players in that adds to the overall story of the MMO.

Secondly, the Krystal reference was NOT a "Fanboy" thing. It was simply something I would like to see in the game. You need to know that I don't play MMO's AT ALL, and the only real reason that I would play one is if it had something of real interest to me.

Case in point: I always thought about getting The Matrix Online, cuz I like The Matrix. Never did get it though...

Thirdly, we are talking about a Star Fox Massivley-Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Those generally follow the turn-based combat system, or some hybrid, and are about EXPLORING with other players from around the globe.

Fourthly, no matter how much you dislike it, Sauria IS a large part of the canon now. It was the setting of Adventures and one of the main missions in Assualt (Don't know about Command though).

And I take GREAT offense to your initial comment. I am not a "Sad, Hopeless fanboy." I simply enjoy what I enjoy and wished to add a bit more to my post.

I know how MMO's work.

Massivley-Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Those generally follow the turn-based combat system

:blink:

Nasty.