Beauty Contest

Dr. Orange

Oh fandoms! You warp minds so good.

You say she's hot, so you like her in some way. Why do you put people in front of you? To soften the blow? It doesn't matter what other people say about how hot [insert female/male character] is. We're not on their case right now. Just admit you like Krystal and we will go on our merry way.

Overall, I do not like Krystal. Yes I say shes hot, but that does not mean I LIKE Krystal Overall because of her looks... I actually hate Krystal. There is only one thing I do not hate and I actually like about Krystal which is her hotness. Everything else I loathe about her... And no I do not put people in front of me to soften the blow, I could hardly care less how hard I get trolled or how hard I get hit. Like I said before, Overall I do not like Krystal. Just because there is one thing I like about a ceratain character doesn't mean I like the character oveerall. If I hate 99% of a person but like 1% of them.. Majority rules and I will hate the person, not like him.....

Icha-Icha's art will change your opinion.

commission_girly_miyu_by_icha_icha-d3huw

Overall, I do not like Krystal. Yes I say shes hot, but that does not mean I LIKE Krystal Overall because of her looks... I actually hate Krystal.

This.

I don't know why we're arguing about her being hot considering "her being hot" is generally the accepted reason that everyone likes her...

and yeah katt didn't look very good in command but nobody really did, that game had such a godawful artstyle...FBF Katt ftw.

If I hate 99% of a person but like 1% of them.. Majority rules and I will hate the person, not like her.....

Majority rule doesn't matter when it comes to how you feel about a certain character. You only hate 99% percent of her, So it's safe to assume you don't hate her overall. I guess that one percent is what I like to call "guilty pleasure."

Majority rule doesn't matter when it comes to how you feel about a certain character. You only hate 99% percent of her, So it's safe to assume you don't hate her overall. I guess that one percent is what I like to call "guilty pleasure."

True I guess lol.

As much as I agree with you on a lot of stuff, I can't help but believe this is full of shit. You can hate a character but still like something about them. Using a percent system as we have been, 99% hatred is pretty much hating someone overall. For example, I pretty much hate most every character from Digimon Frontier; I'd honestly rather cause some physical harm to myself, honestly, than watch that season again. In fact, due to the characters, it's the only season of Digimon, as well as one of the only series' of anything period, that I didn't follow through to completion. That said, I still liked some things about the characters. Overall, though, I fucking hate them and feel offended at the very fact that they exist, and don't you dare try to tell me that acknowledging the few redeeming qualities any of them has makes that hatred any less potent.

Much the same is the case here: Shadow Matrix says he hates Krystal, but finds her attractive. Physical attraction does not cancel out hatred of the character in any way.

Icha-Icha's art will change your opinion.

commission_girly_miyu_by_icha_icha-d3huw

*shoves Krystal aside now* My vote is now officially for Miyu lol.

As much as I agree with you on a lot of stuff, I can't help but believe this is full of shit. You can hate a character but still like something about them. Using a percent system as we have been, 99% hatred is pretty much hating someone overall. For example, I pretty much hate most every character from Digimon Frontier; I'd honestly rather cause some physical harm to myself, honestly, than watch that season again. In fact, due to the characters, it's the only season of Digimon, as well as one of the only series' of anything period, that I didn't follow through to completion. That said, I still liked some things about the characters. Overall, though, I fucking hate them and feel offended at the very fact that they exist, and don't you dare try to tell me that acknowledging the few redeeming qualities any of them has makes that hatred any less potent.

Much the same is the case here: Shadow Matrix says he hates Krystal, but finds her attractive. Physical attraction does not cancel out hatred of the character in any way.

Look! All I have to say is that your feelings toward a character/group of characters aren't truly black and white (right now, if hate was black and like was white, your feelings are pretty black.) That being said, I'm not telling people how to feel. I'm just stating my opinion on the whole matter. I realized that my logic somewhat backfired now because of it. But when it comes to something like Krystal, shit just gets confusing at times because, like Dras said, her looks are most usually their reason in liking a character. Notice how I used most. And again, not trying to tell people how to feel about a certain character. Just stating my own opinion on the matter

Which is the only reason anybody likes her.

tumblr_ljmcnbGOsq1qdaomu.gif

i like her for more then her looks, which i don't like her for looks at all

Look! All I have to say is that your feelings toward a character/group of characters aren't truly black and white (right now, if hate was black and like was white, your feelings are pretty black.) That being said, I'm not telling people how to feel. I'm just stating my opinion on the whole matter. I realized that my logic somewhat backfired now because of it. But when it comes to something like Krystal, shit just gets confusing at times because, like Dras said, her looks are most usually their reason in liking a character. Notice how I used most. And again, not trying to tell people how to feel about a certain character. Just stating my own opinion on the matter

Ehh... sorry if I came across as cranky or anything. It was late, I couldn't sleep and I was... cranky. >_>

Anywho, I know that feelings aren't black and white, but as you said, a little bit of white is still mostly black. And just because all Krystal really has going for her is her looks doesn't mean that liking her looks is any different than me liking the looks of a character in Frontier that I still hated (coughZoecough). Just because someone likes the one good thing about a character doesn't mean that one good thing is the only one we measure by.

I'm still somewhat tired and having trouble braining, so if I didn't make any sense there, just let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Also, AJC, I fucking love you for using a ponies macro. And sad Applebloom nonetheless. You made me d'aaw.

Ehh... sorry if I came across as cranky or anything. It was late, I couldn't sleep and I was... cranky. >_>

Anywho, I know that feelings aren't black and white, but as you said, a little bit of white is still mostly black. And just because all Krystal really has going for her is her looks doesn't mean that liking her looks is any different than me liking the looks of a character in Frontier that I still hated (coughZoecough). Just because someone likes the one good thing about a character doesn't mean that one good thing is the only one we measure by.

I'm still somewhat tired and having trouble braining, so if I didn't make any sense there, just let me know and I'll try to clarify.

Also, AJC, I fucking love you for using a ponies macro. And sad Applebloom nonetheless. You made me d'aaw.

Yeah . . . I guess you're right. Looks shouldn't be the only criteria when determining if you like/hate a certain character. But for now, since this is a beauty contest thread, I guess we can go ahead and put this whole debacle behind us and get back to the topic at hand. I forgive you, even though I don't think you should be the one apologizing (I hope I didn't sound like a dick or anything.)

Like you, I was also tired and couldn't sleep

• Like 1

i love the ponies so much

• 3 weeks later...

Gah! Can't you see she's tearing us apart?!

*heavy, strained breathing*...

*ahem* ... But seriously, Krystal is 'exactly' like the high-school crush every group of friends have had; she's stupid, annoying and outright useless, but her physical attraction cloud your brain's ability to comprehend reason or logical thoughts. She brings out the worst in every Star Fox fan, she turns us against each other and for what; fuzzy breasts with little-to-no personality? Its not worth it, guys!

That being said, I can't really say things like, "Katt, however, gives me a boner, hurr!!", either; video-game characters aren't my dish.

... But, seriously; Katt -- no contest.

*I'd be happy to literate my reasoning behind this in a later post, but... I'm short on time!

*I'd be happy to literate my reasoning behind this in a later post, but... I'm short on time!

No need to. You already have!

Katt, however, gives me a boner, hurr!!

:troll:

@Milkyway64

Literally laughed for minutes after reading that. That stupid Trollface always get to me...

Gah! Can't you see she's tearing us apart?!

*heavy, strained breathing*...

*ahem* ... But seriously, Krystal is 'exactly' like the high-school crush every group of friends have had; she's stupid, annoying and outright useless, but her physical attraction cloud your brain's ability to comprehend reason or logical thoughts. She brings out the worst in every Star Fox fan, she turns us against each other and for what; fuzzy breasts with little-to-no personality? Its not worth it, guys!

That being said, I can't really say things like, "Katt, however, gives me a boner, hurr!!", either; video-game characters aren't my dish.

I feel as though we have a Krystal Hater :x but I respect your choice. :)

Ok beauty contest. In adventures it was the Hot Sexy British voice that turned me on :/ Just saying. That and i made her clime up and down and up and down and up and down those ladders to see her shaker her tail :bites lip:

Yeah krystal. In 64 i always got upset when Katt walked eeer flew in like she owned the place and all she really did was talk shit and get in the way... Though if you have ever seen the Alvin earthworm picture with Miyu and Krystal hugging eachother... close contest....

@High Executor19

Its not that I 'hate' her, she's just one of the many 'dividing factors' in our fanbase that get us at each other's throats.

"I like on-foot missions!", "Fox belongs in his ship!"

"...", "..."

...Are those the only two?

@kkstarfox

Er, how incredibly blunt...

Yeah krystal. In 64 i always got upset when Katt walked eeer flew in like she owned the place and all she really did was talk shit and get in the way...

Katt definitely got in the way by shooting those spotlights, missiles and gates.

Meanwhile, Krystal totally helped by...

My vote goes for....... KATT I would pick a diffrent one but I'm only saying what was on the choices.

Blunt, yes? Lol no i could say more or less but to me Krystal is better looking then Katt simple as that.

Blunt, yes? Lol no i could say more or less but to me Krystal is better looking then Katt simple as that.

I've always thought of both of them as equally pretty, but thats just me talking.

problem is i barly knowing what kat looks like....

Katt_Monroe_collage_2439.jpg

To my knowledge yes the manga is canon