Furygun81

Hey there this may seem a little random but does anyone know how to create LEGO Starfox creations? It seems like if anyone did it has a lot of potential. After all you can build aircraft (Arwing Wolfen) tanks (Landmaster) subs (Blue-Marine) and areas (Katina, Sargasso, Corneria, Venom etc.)

Just wondering if anyone has any Lego models of anything Star Fox, or knows of anybody who does?

This seems like a General Star Fox board sort of thing. As for me, I am useless beyond this point. Don't know much about Lego creations anymore, let alone Star Fox Lego.

I've been doing some Googling and that only turned up mini creations :(

Apparently there have been some people that make minifig size creations but I cannot find them. :?

I used to have this problem...If you go to Youtube, and you should be able to find some tutorials and such:

There was also one for the great fox but I can't seem to find it.

If you have lots of Lego parts, you could try making a creation yourself. I've never been good at that kind of thing though. :-P Hope this helps.

Though I'm not sure how they did it, these videos show it's entirely awesome to make something great;

There's also that arwing paper model from Nintendo Power, I'll post that if you need me to :lol:

Thanks, turns out that dmcgready has a lot of mini starfox creations, so thanks! All I need to do now is order the pieces separately from lego.com (yes you can do that), and make 4 Arwings and 4 Wolfens. :D

If you have lots of Lego parts, you could try making a creation yourself. I've never been good at that kind of thing though.

Yeah, I'm not that good at creating stuff myself either, I'd rather follow instructions like most people :cool:

There's also that arwing paper model from Nintendo Power, I'll post that if you need me to :lol:

I saw in AVGN's Nintendo Power review, I'm not all that good at making paper craft models, I think I'll stick with Lego it's easier! :D

The Lego Wolfen II seems to be eluding me though. Apparently Leon Powalski has made one on moccreations but apparently it's out of size. I'll stop bothering you guys about this then :lol:

Thanks for your help :cool:

This is actually really funny, cause at my work, they have a huuuuge lego supply and all, and one of the lego men look like an exact human version of Wolf O'Donnell. If I can find it, or the pic I took of it in the past, i'll post it. And yeah, I think pre-built lego sets of Starfox that you can assemble yourself, like Harry Potter or pirate ones, would be awesome.

[This probably also does deserve to be in general Star Fox]

I'm a huge LEGO-fan (Yeah, LEGO is written in all-caps.), but haven't tried my hands on making anything related to Starfox yet. Been mostly occupied with cars.

However, if you're looking for others who have, then I'd advice you to check out http://www.mocpages.com/ and http://www.brickshelf.com/. Both excellent sites. I'm sure something will come up if you pop in a search.

Hey there this may seem a little random but does anyone know how to create LEGO Starfox creations? It seems like if anyone did it has a lot of potential. After all you can build aircraft (Arwing Wolfen) tanks (Landmaster) subs (Blue-Marine) and areas (Katina, Sargasso, Corneria, Venom etc.)

Just wondering if anyone has any Lego models of anything Star Fox, or knows of anybody who does?

Well, first of all, educate yourself in S.N.O.T. building and different Lego Technic skills. You may also want to look into different Lego Star Wars sets for building techniques for fins, wings, cockpits, etc. If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a huge Lego guy. Also, NO! DON'T BUY BRICKS FROM LEGO! They overprice their shit. Buy your stuff in bulk from BrickLink. It's much, much cheaper. http://www.bricklink.com/ Great website.

Any further questions, feel free to PM me, and I can send you links to different set building instructions/websites.

LEGOS FTW

Ive actually got an arwing and wolfen model gathering dust i could show ya, the Arwing is a heavily modified X-wing, modeled after a cross between the adventures and assault models. The Wolfen on the other hand, is entirely by moi. Ill see if I can locate em, AND a camera sometime soon. Also: as far as instructions... sorry bro but they kinda just happened years ago, and I couldnt tell ya which block is which :l