Love Life Talk

Sapphire

Well, there's an idea for a topic :)

So how's everybody's love life? Here you can talk about maybe some relationship issues you may be having. I'm good with that stuff lol.

As for me, still young, gots me a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend, goin steady as some of you may have heard from that one topic, and thinkin she might be the one :) Today (6/18/2010) is our 2 Month Anniversary. Happy as I could be with her, and I'm sure this wont be the last as I call it "Monthaversary" that me and my girlfriend will be having :)

Well, in moving to California I moved away from my crush...So nothing happening there.

And to be honest, I don't wanna date right now lol

Well, in moving to California I moved away from my crush...So nothing happening there.

And to be honest, I don't wanna date right now lol

You should've at least told em how you felt before you left, maybe you would've gotten lucky lol  :lol:

This is a cute topic but make sure it stays user friendly otherwise it may belong in the Mature board. :P

I have a boyfriend, we've been together and nearly a year. We live together, early I know but it's also for financial ease. He's a at a party right now. I don't really have anything else to say about it haha. He's lazy and stuff but I knew that from the start. :P

• Like 1

This is a cute topic but make sure it stays user friendly otherwise it may belong in the Mature board. :P

I have a boyfriend, we've been together and nearly a year. We live together, early I know but it's also for financial ease. He's a at a party right now. I don't really have anything else to say about it haha. He's lazy and stuff but I knew that from the start. :P

I hate the Mature Board, I'm underaged..... :hehe:

I've never really had an interest in that kind of relationship with anyone.  I like my independence.

Oh well.

Robcot, don't hate it, when you're older you'll understand that somethings are just inappropriate to talk about in front of younger people. A lot of that talk is full of stress, so maybe count yourself lucky you can't see it. :)

I've never really had an interest in that kind of relationship with anyone.  I like my independence.

Oh well.

That doesn't make much sense, being in love and in a relationship is a wonderful and glorious thing! :) The sucky part is the break up :/

Currently chatting with my GF on MSN. Haven't been officially in a relationship for that long, but we have known each other for about a year now. As a matter of fact, it was trough a PM on this very site I "proposed". Perhaps needless to say I'm very, very happy about it, and that I would be happy to be with her for the rest of my life? Wink-2.gif

Reminder, there might be a couple of people here who I predict will come and laugh at what they say is "fairytale-romances". Such efforts to spoil the fun will not be taken lightly.

That doesn't make much sense, being in love and in a relationship is a wonderful and glorious thing! :) The sucky part is the break up :/

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of all that drama.  I'll spare myself that grief, thank you.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of all that drama.  I'll spare myself that grief, thank you.

Drama is only the half of it, wait till you start making out *Daydreams* lol that's the fun part lol :)

Drama is only the half of it, wait till you start making out *Daydreams* lol that's the fun part lol :)

dramayu.jpg

"And so, Sabre arrives. I black heart of cynasiism, a hatred for rediculous ideals and everyone who has the good fortune to have a love he will never experience that is rubbed in his face whereever he goes. Slamming his clawed hand into the ground, he spreaded the tendrils of croruption and dispare in the hope that more will be like him."

Seriously though. I hate the lovey dovey crap. Although it would be nice. Not going to happen. Autism you know. I came to terms with it long ago, although it is sad at times. The main reason I'm keeping an eye on this thread is to stop the unreal stupidness should it arrise.

The main reason I'm keeping an eye on this thread is to stop the unreal stupidness should it arrise.

I don't see the need.

I do. See, this topic always ends up the same way. People making out that their life is a perfect disney film and anyone without that is scum and not really in love. Stories start to change to meet the ever increasing status quo. Basicly it's easier to cut down when it first arrives rather then when it's grown into a forum consuming monster.

I do. See, this topic always ends up the same way. People making out that their life is a perfect disney film and anyone without that is scum and not really in love. Stories start to change to meet the ever increasing status quo. Basicly it's easier to cut down when it first arrives rather then when it's grown into a forum consuming monster.

Then you could at least word it differently.  The way you're saying it is offensive to some, I'm sure, and from the thread you've just posted I know how important proper wording is to you.

I hate lovey dovy crap. Opinion. It would be nice to have. Opinion. So far there is no stupid, but just saying it's an easy trap to fall into and this topic always does reguardless of format.

I hate lovey dovy crap. Opinion. It would be nice to have. Opinion. So far there is no stupid, but just saying it's an easy trap to fall into and this topic always does reguardless of format.

Right.

The main reason I'm keeping an eye on this thread is to stop the unreal stupidness should it arrise.

So as soon as you call someone out, -that's- when you're suddenly being offensive.

As you're warning us about the hopeful way this thread could turn, I'll warn you about the possible responses of others.

I really don't have a love life at the moment. I had a GF not too long ago but it didn't end too well. Somehow girls still manage to run my life somehow..... :oops:

EDIT: Hey guys? No one has to say anything. Unless you have something of your own to add. But no one is here to bash each other's ideals.  :|

I've had two serious relationships in the last couple of years.  My first one ended in a negative way and we're on neutral at best terms now (haven't talked to her in a while though).  The 2nd one we both agreed to end it because it didn't appear likely that we would be living together or marrying in the long run and she couldn't hold on to the relationship despite how much she loved me if she didn't think we would be together for years to come.  This may sound like it was selfish of her but it really wasn't, and it the end it was the best thing for both of us and we are still excellent friends. :)

Since my last relationship ended I've been intentionally staying single for now, but recently I've been more and more tempted to try again the dating scene again :P

I just don't look no more since my ex left me. You could say she Dear John'ed me. I don't hold the grudge (though I did for some time)... but i don't no more.

I just want to forget. The more I remember, the more I die inside. I don't blame her no more. The reason I enlisted was to end the suffering that was my life. I felt trapped in my own life. I had friends (and I still do), an amazing family (and I still do), and everything I needed and had obtained with my sweat (that is by my hard work). But I still felt... empty.

3 months after I had enlisted, I met her. Big crush! Funny thing, she asked for me. months later, I shipped to boot camp... Months after that, I was deployed to the Middle East. Well, after 3 years of relationship... BAM!!! Thorn alley. 3 attempts of you know what, placed under watch by Sergeant of the Guard, sent to Mental Health, and received months of counseling plus anti depressants. And everyone that knew me was in shock. I was the most happy and carefree guy out there!

Now... lets just say that time eased the pain. The scar still remains, but the pain has lessened (or I've gotten used to the pain). I just want to forget. The happiest of times I had with her are the most painful, because they will never again be the same without her.

I just hope she's happy and joyful with the man she'll marry.

I may one day find the right woman... but I will not look for her.