Love Life Talk

Sapphire

Suddenly I could see you as the guy on the horse in the Old Spice commercial. :cool:

lol

Well, I've entered into an internet relationship, though I do know that can be a big ol' can of worms. I know there's not a sure fire chance of it surviving, but I'm happy nonetheless. I like her, she likes me, and if we get a chance to meet each other, we'll see if it can work. I hope it does, because she's a great person!

The best part is, I met her here, though she left a long time ago. Don't ask who though, I don't think she'd like it if I told everybody.

Best wishes for you! I'm currently in a relationship, also online. Some of my friends seem pretty rattled by the idea, but i live in a small town so that's to be expected. Personally, I have found it more fulfilling and rewarding than any of my face-to-face ones ever were, he's a great guy. While in some aspects, net relationships are difficult, i think that they also give you a chance to connect with someone that you could be much more compatible with, whom u may never have otherwise met thanks to the distance between u.

Suddenly I could see you as the guy on the horse in the Old Spice commercial. :cool:

LMFAO!!!

That guy is so creepy! I'm actually really glad that my man looks nothing like that guy >.>

Best wishes for you! I'm currently in a relationship, also online. Some of my friends seem pretty rattled by the idea, but i live in a small town so that's to be expected. Personally, I have found it more fulfilling and rewarding than any of my face-to-face ones ever were, he's a great guy. While in some aspects, net relationships are difficult, i think that they also give you a chance to connect with someone that you could be much more compatible with, whom u may never have otherwise met thanks to the distance between u.

LMFAO!!!

That guy is so creepy! I'm actually really glad that my man looks nothing like that guy >.>

Internet relationships are terrible, no offence, what happens if you wanna kiss the girl/dude? Lick a picture on your PC screen? I've been in one, it's terrible. No offence to you guys.

Internet relationships are terrible, no offence, what happens if you wanna kiss the girl/dude? Lick a picture on your PC screen? I've been in one, it's terrible. No offence to you guys.

The lack of physical contact can drag on a relationship, but as long as you have more in it than that, it can work out well. A number of people have gotten married over World of Warcraft, by meeting through it.

A number of people have gotten married over World of Warcraft, by meeting through it.

some how i am not suprised by you knowing that

some how i am not suprised by you knowing that

WoW tended to make a big fanfare about it, considering the bad rep they've gotten from the man who didn't stop playing for a bit over a week and died, and the kid who, when grounded from WoW, went on a hunger strike and died. His parents then tried to sue Blizzard. As much as I don't like some of the Blizzard employees, I do believe that you can not sue a game company for making a game so good that some idiot doesn't stop playing it for a long time and succumbs to his stupidity. Or that someone went on a hunger strike for it and died, when the parents could of force fed their kid.

I don't want to go through a whole discussion about distance relationships, because I'm pretty sure I'll get on with the swords with somebody here. However, they do tend to work if you put your mind and determination  :)

I don't want to go through a whole discussion about distance relationships, because I'm pretty sure I'll get on with the swords with somebody here. However, they do tend to work if you put your mind and determination  :)

That's true :)

^ This

Oh that's easy....you travel down and see them or vice versa for a week or two or more and do more then just kiss and snuggle each other.  :wink: Then you repeat every so often.  I speak from experience :P

^ This

Oh that's easy....you travel down and see them or vice versa for a week or two or more and do more then just kiss and snuggle each other.  :wink: Then you repeat every so often.  I speak from experience :P

Wow...okay try to sneak you way outta this one :)

What if you live in California, and the other one is in Florida?

That's right :)

Wow...okay try to sneak you way outta this one :)

What if you live in California, and the other one is in Florida?

That's right :)

Like I said....you travel down to see them a couple of weeks or however long you want.  One of my ex's lived in Portland, we visited each other 4 times over a period of 6 months...each time being for at least a few days.  Of course it also helps if you have money to burn. :)  My friends used to tease me questioning why I had a thing for American girls, especially those with southern accents - I think that's just a preference of mine :P

All this being said though I'm done with long distance relationships for the time being, I should try and find myself someone more local :)

eh, i live in georgia. but i cant stand southern accents. my family is from new york and i am blessed with having no accent and live in a wealthy area with no country influnce. at least for me

eh, i live in georgia. but i cant stand southern accents. my family is from new york and i am blessed with having no accent and live in a wealthy area with no country influnce. at least for me

Them's fightin' words, son. I'm from Alabama. :) Wanna rephrase that?

On the note of long distance relationships, Steve is from the middle of Mexico, and we are just fine.

I'm right here kid...What's wrong with our southern accents? I reckon' you'a from the North, damn, and I thought we done scared em' all outta her' by now.  :P

Seriously, I'ma proud southerner around here. Ya we were a bit crazy back in th' 1860's but that's all been said n' done.

I'm right here kid...What's wrong with our southern accents? I reckon' you'a from the North, damn, and I thought we done scared em' all outta her' by now.  :P

Seriously, I'ma proud southerner around here. Ya we were a bit crazy back in th' 1860's but that's all been said n' done.

Oh snap, we have enough Southern pride between the two of us I'd wager we could smother him with our... pride.

*Sissi please forgive me for the double post*

Alright, I don't want this getting locked so I'll go with the flow for now on.

Meh, I don't have a love life. For some reason I don't find myself to "Love" until marriage. When it's just girlfriend to me it refers as "Like"

In spite of my cynical view on relationships, I'm a big believer that long distance can work. My sister was in one with her current husband for a few years and they ended up sticking it out and getting married, and one of my good friends has been in his long distance relationship for a couple years now and they're still going strong. So to those who doubt, it is possible that it can work out.

In spite of my cynical view on relationships, I'm a big believer that long distance can work. My sister was in one with her current husband for a few years and they ended up sticking it out and getting married, and one of my good friends has been in his long distance relationship for a couple years now and they're still going strong. So to those who doubt, it is possible that it can work out.

[shadow=red,top]That means[/shadow] there

[shadow=blue,bottom]is hope.[/shadow]

The head admin of the KLA got married to someone he originally met over the KLA a few years ago.  So yes, things like that can work out :)

Guest Julius Quasar

[shadow=red,top]That means[/shadow] there

[shadow=blue,bottom]is hope.[/shadow]

Mine failed miserably.

The head admin of the KLA got married to someone he originally met over the KLA a few years ago.  So yes, things like that can work out :)

:wolf: "What the heck!?"

Now that I think about it....to me, love and romance are dead, and buried in heart shaped [candy] boxes.

*throws an empty Vodka bottle against the wall*

Now that I think about it....to me, love and romance are dead, and buried in heart shaped [candy] boxes.

*throws an empty Vodka bottle against the wall*

Oh don't be such a cynical git, you ninny. Just think of it this way, if the girls you've met before weren't good enough for marriage (whether you had a problem with them or vice versa), the one you will find that will be will blow them out of the water.

Oh don't be such a cynical git, you ninny. Just think of it this way, if the girls you've met before weren't good enough for marriage (whether you had a problem with them or vice versa), the one you will find that will be will blow them out of the water.

This is what I was on about previous. The gradual creeping in of silly 'one true love' ideas. Love is by proximity, ie. people you hang around with who are geneticlly compatable. Assuming you share the same interests and complementry personalities, you will spend alot of time together until love happens. This can happen once, or multiple times. Even never if you are in an enviroment with no women.

single and searching....and the one i am really interested in....he has none for me as far as i know...><