Love Life Talk

Sapphire

My take on it is that I am not going out of my way to find it, but should I stumble across it, great. If not, just keep on going with an awesome life.

Well, I've entered into an internet relationship, though I do know that can be a big ol' can of worms. I know there's not a sure fire chance of it surviving, but I'm happy nonetheless. I like her, she likes me, and if we get a chance to meet each other, we'll see if it can work. I hope it does, because she's a great person!

The best part is, I met her here, though she left a long time ago. Don't ask who though, I don't think she'd like it if I told everybody.

Well congrats, from what i've seen so far your a pretty nice guy so i have a feeling you'll do just fine. as much as i'd like to know I'll repect your request, i can understand how unfortunete consicuences like that like can turn out...  :oops:

Well congrats, from what i've seen so far your a pretty nice guy so i have a feeling you'll do just fine. as much as i'd like to know I'll repect your request, i can understand how unfortunete consicuences like that like can turn out...  :oops:

Thanks. I don't think she would mind me telling, but in case I'm wrong, I'm not gonna say anything.

Guest Julius Quasar

Well, there's an idea for a topic :)

So how's everybody's love life? Here you can talk about maybe some relationship issues you may be having. I'm good with that stuff lol.

As for me, still young, gots me a BEAUTIFUL girlfriend, goin steady as some of you may have heard from that one topic, and thinkin she might be the one :) Today (6/18/2010) is our 2 Month Anniversary. Happy as I could be with her, and I'm sure this wont be the last as I call it "Monthaversary" that me and my girlfriend will be having :)

Alone and miserable. 

Thanks for bringing it up. (j/k) :P

But in all seriousness, I've had nothing but bad luck with love.  Thing is, I've been in love before.  True love, for Belinda.  Felt great.  But, after losing Belinda (may she rest in peace), things went from bad to worse, in my love life.  Have I given up on love?  Not entirely.  Do I hate love?  No, but I envy those who have/share it...these damn happy couples...make me sick, they do...maybe that's why the Zodiac Killer did what he did to those young lover couples...

The best part is, I met her here, though she left a long time ago. Don't ask who though, I don't think she'd like it if I told everybody.

Somehow.....I think I know who that is. XD

If it's who I think, I always saw a spark between you guys.  :wink:

not much i am 13... crushes here and there but nothing serious and my life is good. realy hard to love sombody thought because i realy dont care about other peoples oppions. then i realy realy liked this one girl she didn't like me it hurt a little and my hart hasn't opened since

I have no love life, and funny

thing is, my younger classmates (1 year younger)

DO have such thing. :?

People call that 'late blooming' I didn't care until my late teens, early 20s.

Have had three boyfriends.  Never more than one at the same time.  Currently single.  Currently content with just having good friends and some peace and quiet.

Many crushes on me, nothing in return. From both guys and girls. Never have had a crush or was attracted to anyone.  Did go on dates, but didn't give a damn about keeping a relationship romantically, most of them went back to friendships after the first date.

Overall pretty cool with being single my entire life and just having friends.

I do. See, this topic always ends up the same way. People making out that their life is a perfect disney film and anyone without that is scum and not really in love. Stories start to change to meet the ever increasing status quo. Basicly it's easier to cut down when it first arrives rather then when it's grown into a forum consuming monster.

Oh that's not true! My relationship is very difficult, sometimes I feel I'm at my wits' end!

Perfect love doesn't exist, it might seem that the first months with your special one are perfect, but slowly, people start noticing differences and bad bones. It's a matter of understanding and accepting all those differences instead of ripping each other heads off. Specially if you need to drop a discussion off, even if you are wrong on something, knowing when to step down is the best thing to do.

Perfect love doesn't exist, it might seem that the first months with your special one are perfect, but slowly, people start noticing differences and bad bones. It's a matter of understanding and accepting all those differences instead of ripping each other heads off. Specially if you need to drop a discussion off, even if you are wrong on something, knowing when to step down is the best thing to do.

Tell me about it, my boyfriend never admits he's wrong so I walk away and come back later as if nothing happened.

I can't stay mad for too long  :P so that's definitely a plus, I would rather be the one dropping things out, specially if it's something serious since the morning I will be like nothing, most of the times.

So you're a switch hitter? :P

Nah. Realized I really didn't really have an attraction to them at all. Just went with them, gone to a movie, they put their arm around me then I went "... No."  - I like things platonic. I mostly went with them for a day or week because people were curious about my sexuality. I'm pretty sure now days though in retrospect though, I don't have one and don't have a desire for romantic love.

There was someone I dumped in the same day because I didn't know at the time a date would change everything and all he did was hug and cuddle me. He got pretty upset.

I have had epic bad luck in love/dating, so I've avoided it the past few years. Even if I did fall for someone, it would end up having some sort of taboo stigma to keep it from happening because that's just how things roll with me, luckwise. At any rate, I think that kind of works out, because the idea of marriage scares the Hell out of me. I have a thing about joint bank accounts (weird, I know, but I don't like the idea of "sharing" my money by someone having access to it freely), and just seeing what years of living in compromise can do to a person. Judging from my parents and others, it sucks the life out of you. So I guess I'd rather have my independence, and anyway, I've gotten fairly picky over the past few years, but not in a shallow way that you'd think. Quite the opposite...

Who knows though, I'm always surprising myself so we'll see how long my "independence" lasts.  :P Besides, so many aspects of my love life have been so backasswards I could very well end up tying it all up with a nice, normal wedding. (And I'm not gonna lie, there's a tiny part of me that wants a day where I can pretend to be special and feel pretty in a beautiful dress, and consume lots of champagne and cake all classy-like!)

Well, I've entered into an internet relationship, though I do know that can be a big ol' can of worms. I know there's not a sure fire chance of it surviving, but I'm happy nonetheless. I like her, she likes me, and if we get a chance to meet each other, we'll see if it can work. I hope it does, because she's a great person!

Oh, I think I know just who you're talking about. Wink-2.gif Nice too see that, I always thought you two would make a nice couple.

Ah if only that title would stick with you. I would call you it but most people would be like "wth?" I love silly nicknames. :3

Call me... Dr. Love. Razz-2.gif

Lol I saw that Dr. Pepper commercial. :D

Call me... Dr. Love. Razz-2.gif

Suddenly I could see you as the guy on the horse in the Old Spice commercial. :cool: