Redeemer's Travelling Plans

Redeemer

Hello everyone! :3

I've recently bought a passport and booked holidays off my work in order to go to Germany in March! I'll be going there for about 2 weeks, in order to meet our very own R3dFiVe. :3 So in a way, this is like a mini SFO-meet. XD

I can only hope that my passport arrives on time. It should take 6 weeks, and that gives me a couple of weeks to sort out other things. All I need to do is book the flight, which will cost about £200. I'm rather nervous about flying for the first time.

So I just wanted to ask you all, have any of you ever been to any forum-meets or anything?

Gahaha R3d that is adorable!~

Don't be afraid of the planes...flying can be quite relaxing so long as it's devoid of screaming babies.

I haven't been to any designated forum-meets but I did hang out with Uno and one of aL's other mods last time I was in Cali. And hopefully I'll be seeing Faisul (and maybe Fred!) at some point soon :3

Oh, so R3d's from Germany... I always had doubts...

Just bring your iPod or your local MP3 and everything will be fine.

Don't be afraid of the planes...flying can be quite relaxing so long as it's devoid of screaming babies.

^This. I once had to endure AN ENTIRE flight from Paris to Caracas. Thank god for portatile music.

Ja, Deutschland! Doubts? XD

I always thought you were as gringo as tht next guy ._.

i fail...

Have a good time, Red, though I'd be wary of air-travel. I never was a big fan of airplanes, most notably because of cramped conditions, being violated at the hands of the United States' TSA, and the feeling that you're in a metal tube hurtling through the atmosphere at breakneck speeds.

But that's just me; I've also never been to forum meets of any sort. The results of one could be interesting.

Flying really is a fun. The lines and loading and waiting? Not so much. XD

Haha what made you think that? Actually, my ancestors totally partied hard back then in Babylon. Shit was dope, I was told.

Dunno. Everyone's American and White unless proved otherwise...

Have a great trip, Redeemer! Flying is a great time, so don't be nervous - though I can understand.

As for forum meets? This is the only forum I'm a member of, and I don't know anybody on SFO who's local, though "User" claims that a member isn't too far from me. I always thought it would be awesome for SFO to organize a big get-together somewhere - don't know where that might be, but you catch my drift.

I've never done a forum meet-up, would like to though since all the people I'd like to hang out with don't live anywhere near me.

Ever been to Germany, or Deutschland as they'd call it?

They've got some of the best beer and junk food I've ever had in that country. Make sure you get your fill of it while you're over there.

Germany eh? I'm of German descent myself!

Well I hope you have a good time there Redeemer! Fly safe and come back in one piece!

Thanks for all your kind wishes guys. :3

Oh yes, R3d's friend has promised me that he's going to make me eat ALL THE GERMAN FOOD. XD I don't know how much of it I'll like, but I do have a weakness for lebkuchen...

Happy flying!

ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE: REDEEMER IS HAVIN' BABIES

Next week!? Dang, I didn't know it worked THAT fast O.o

Anyway, flying is fun, take it from me, I'm a pilot. Can't do anything commercial, but small single engine planes tend to be more fun anyway. If you're into the loud not-so-pressurized cockpit and back seat lol.

Happy flying!

ON NEXT WEEK'S EPISODE: REDEEMER IS HAVIN' BABIES

NEW SEASON: REDEEMER'S RIGHT DR MARTEN IS FOUND UP MILKY'S ASS! PLOT TWIIIIIIST!~

Thanks Faisul! :3

I'm preparing myself for buying my ticket. I think that, when I hear back from the passport office, the price will have gone up a little. So yeah, I'm putting more money aside... And btw, expect a super nervous post from me the night before I fly. The more I think about it, the more freaked out I get. XD

Well, as I told, you're most than welcome here around Paris, on your way or whenever else! ^^

We talked about that before, but making a (euro) SFO-meet would indeed be nice.