Redeemer's Travelling Plans

Redeemer

Thanks Geo! I may even make a video journal or something this time! I'm going to start video journals when I move flat, starting with a tour of my new place, so we'll see how that goes.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Apologies for the double post, but I'd rather dredge than make a new topic. :3

Today marks 50 days left until I return to Germany! And you know what that means - GamesCom! Now, I have some questions for you guys. I'm actually going to cosplay as... yeah... Misty from Pokemon. X3

Does anyone know where I can find a super cheap Togepei plush? Or a plush of any of her pokemon? I have the shorts, I have similar shoes, I REFUSE to wear those braces, and I'll buy the shirt... and I already have the hair. I just need some kind of accessory. Even like, a pokemon trainer belt? :D

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah! Can we go to that mall in Dortmund again? :D

Also I've been looking for Togepei plushies, they're all expensive! Looks like I'll need to put extra effort into my costume then. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Look what arrived for me in the post this morning!~

One step closer to my costume for GamesCom! :D

• Like 1

Duuude!; I haven't seen Togepi [if that's how you spell it] in so long! You'd better put on a fantastic cosplay with props like that! ^_^

• Like 1

Togepi, hell yes! B) :yes:

Omgomgomg 2 weeks! In 2 weeks, I'll be in Germany! :D

I'm going to start packing next week. I'll need to remember many things, I'll make a list soon. :D

• Like 1

CHECKING MY STUFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

It's exactly one week until I leave. I arrive in Germany at 6:15pm next Friday. My flight leaves at 3:40pm, and I'm getting to the airport via bus. My bus leaves at 10:00am and arrives at the airport at 12:00pm, so I have plenty time!

R3d has some of my old clothes so I really don't need to take any with me! So that leaves room for my pajamas, my costume, make up, a phone charger, and other things I want to bring, whatever they may be. Parts of my costume haven't arrived yet, so I can only hope they'll be here soon!

My mother, gran and sister want to see me before I leave, so I'm meeting her on the 8th. I have to get on a bus at 8:30am to meet her in Glasgow. XD

Oh yeah, I'll need to remember my boarding pass and passport. Ffff, I always forget those when I think about packing. D:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've arrived safely and settled in. I just never posted right away because I was so busy catching up and stuff, sorry. XD

I'll take photos of GamesCom to show you when I return properly. :3

• Like 1

Good to hear you got there safely! I hope the Togepi wasn't too Egg-spensive. XD.

Anyway, I bet you have a great cosplay together, can't wait to hear all about your trip to GamesCom!

I hope the Togepi wasn't too Egg-spensive. XD.

Son, I am disappoint... lol.

Thanks guys! Kage you would love the cosplay here! And here's a copy of my current facebook status because I'm so tired and German keyboards.

"I've played more games these past 2 days than I have the whole year. I've covered the new Tomb Raider, Black Ops 2, Resident Evil 6, Lost Planet 3, the new Devil May Cry (Dante looks like a high school wanker) and I was able to mess around with a PSVita for half an hour. Wish it wasn't so hot though, I keep falling asleep in the lines and like, when I'm walking."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update... I'm back in Scotland now. It sucks but I'm now focusing on moving over to Germany, maybe early 2013. Does anyone know anything about moving to another country, or even Europe?

• 4 weeks later...

Oh man I just saw this! Sorry Sissi! ;_;

Yes, maybe we can learn about this together. :3 I'll keep an ear out for anything that may interest you.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohmigosh yes. :D

We'll make a video Christmas card for y'all! :D

And R3d will meet... MY PARENTS.

• Like 3

And R3d will meet... MY PARENTS.

Let the faux pas begin!

• 2 months later...