Redeemer's Travelling Plans

Redeemer

... So anyway, Germany just keeps getting better and better for me. And this is interesting: the keyboards on German computers are slightly different. The Y and Z have switched places, the question mark is next to 0, and the @ sign is on Q! It's taking me a while to adjust but it's kind of fun learning how to write like this.

The weather here is amazing. It's so warm and bright, I find it difficult staying indoors. R3d and I are going for a walk today to make the most of the sun. And tomorrow I get to meet two of his friends, which I'm pretty excited about. I've been talking to them on Skype for the longest time so finally meeting them will be really wonderful. :)

• Like 1

... I have sunburn on my shoulders. And soccer was great! Dortmund won 6-1, Tanja was so pleased. X3

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng today was so awesome. Dat mall. I'll be uploading photos to facebook soon. Oh! Today I tried currywurst! It was AWESOME. I plan to have more when we go to the zoo on Sunday...

Is it true that anything a German says will sound like they're angry? o.0

bdf.jpg

• Like 1

Sounds like your having a fun time in Germany! :) I hope to make it there someday myself, my ancestors were from there!

Enjoy your time Red!

lmao you seem to be really enjoying your time there.

Maybe years later I'd go to Germany myself (with friends or family, of course) and enjoy it too!!

Glad your enjoying yourself :D

The sunny weather has faded but I don't mind! I'm meeting a couple of new people today, so I'm pretty excited. :3

I have a week left in Germany, but I really don't want to leave. I love this country, goddamn it. ;_;

And omg Germany has awesome chocolate. R3d's mother bought me this easter gift set and omg SO MUCH CHOCOLATE. Brb, getting diabeetus.

Edit: I just got the results for one of the presentations I did before I travelled, and I JUST missed an A by one point. B is close enough though. X3

Nyaaa Sarita, no one does your job better than you. :3

So... With a heavy heart, I inform you all that I am in Scotland again, for the time being. I have some photos to share with you:

(That red stand to the right is where R3d and I had currywurst. :3 )

We had coffee here so many times...

I need to import some more Hayley again soon....

Yes. Yes you do.

I saw a lot of these pictures on DeviantArt Redeemer, they're all pretty awesome! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip too! :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

LOL I BOOKED ANOTHER TICKET.

I go back August 10th!

LOL I BOOKED ANOTHER TICKET.

I go back August 10th!

Enjoy your return trip! :lol::D:friends:

• Like 1

Oh I will. GamesCom awwwwww yeah! And I was lucky enough to win access to the days that aren't open to the public, so I'll be visiting it 4 days instead of 2!

Oh yeah. VIP Access? :lol::trollface::lol:

Good for you! Have a good time :):friends::D

• Like 1