Redeemer's Travelling Plans

Redeemer

Glad to hear it, and make sure you stay safe in both the airport and on the plane! Also, inform us on how the in-flight snacks were once you arrive! :lol:

My passport also arrived! And I promise, as soon as I reach R3d's computer, I'll let you all know I'm okay. X3

RED + R3D =

mother-of-god.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee less than a month left! Everything is ready! I just need to borrow a luggage bag from a friend... I'd rather not buy one. I have no money left. XD

I have no money left. XD

dollar-bill-300x133.gif

Here's hoping you find one that suits your needs! :P

• Like 1

I'd go here... Just saying... But anywho, GOODLUCK ON YOUR TRIP!

& never put out on your first date! LAWL

niagara-falls-hotel.jpg

• Like 1

You're right Harlow. I'll be trying to make sure it's a couple of kilos under. Is the weight of the actual case included? 0_o

So, I made a facebook status about this last night and many of my friends are offering their cases! I may ask a particular friend, she travels 3/4 times a year to see relatives in Hong Kong. :D

I'm pretty sure they include the suitcase, seeing as they just take the whole thing and put it on a scale and probably want it to be over the limit so they can charge you more.

You're right Harlow. I'll be trying to make sure it's a couple of kilos under. Is the weight of the actual case included? 0_o

Yes it does. The limit weight's usually 22-23 kilos.

Whaaaat? That's so lame! Goddamn it. >_>

What did you think, that you'll empty your luggage and weight your belongings there? Silly :3

But that's actually a good weight. When I got to Chile, my whole luggage of "all necessary things" weighted 18 kilos, so I crammed more stuff. No quantity of clothes is "enough"

What did you think, that you'll empty your luggage and weight your belongings there? Silly :3

No, I was wondering if they had a guideline weight for the case, because a meduim case is approximately 2-4kg in weight depending on the material used to make it.

You should be fine. If you buy a lot of stuff over there, you can always ask R3d if he'll send them to you. That way you won't have to worry about luggage being overweight on the return.

You can always call the airline, or look at their website, to find out their guidelines. They should have them listed somewhere.

Seems this is a great way you gan greet R3d when you finally meet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzRJ2tIJGDw

That's cool. I'd like to visit Germany too. Let us know what it was like when you get back.

Hat Spaß.

• 2 weeks later...

One week left. I keep squeaking to myself whenever I think about it. This time next week I'll be on my way to the airport! I just checked in online, and I've saved my boarding pass. I just need to print it out, pack my stuff, and I'm ready to go!

• Like 1

I feel exicted for you, honestly. I'm too nervous to travel abroad, haha.

Be sure to let us know whenever you can how the visit went.

Well... brb, going to Germany. This time tomorrow I'll be there. I'll check in when I can but I'm actually sick so I may sleep a lot.

• Like 1

Well... brb, going to Germany. This time tomorrow I'll be there. I'll check in when I can but I'm actually sick so I may sleep a lot.

Good luck on your journey, Red! It's also a coincidence that I'm sick out of my mind as well, :lol:

Well I'm here! And it's AWESOME. I've already spent all day with R3d and his friend Tanja, who I'm staying with. Even though I'm exhausted, today has been absolutely epic. :3

Glad to hear you're having a good time; do update us as the days go by! :P

A wild Redeemer appears!

R3d uses Pokéball!

lol caught it :3

tumblr_lnjxjsPXgO1qdtq63o1_500.png

Or alternatively;

Exploitable.jpg?1304620513

:lol:

A wild Redeemer appears!

R3d uses Pokéball!

lol caught it :3

Later:

"We're very surprised, Red and R3d had an egg! We don't know how this happened!" :troll:

• Like 3