What Star Fox character do you want in Super Smash Bros.?

Hidi

What Star Fox Character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. Game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character would you like in Super Smash Bros.?

• Slippy Toad
    • Krystal
    • Peppy Hare
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Leon Powalski
    • Andrew Oikonny
    • Panther
    • Katt Monroe
    • Bill Grey
    • Did I leave anyone out (Other)?

I posted a discussion topic of this in General Star Fox, but I thought this would make a better pole question. So what Star Fox character would you like to brawl with in the next installment of Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U/3DS?

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slippy:

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slippy:

NO.

Fox and Wolf...maybe falco.

Btw, you don't have to put a topic in the polling place, to add a poll to it.

NO.

Why not? Slippy's awesome!

Krystal, simply because I want to see how much ass would be kicked with her staff in tow.

• Like 2

Not a big fan of her artwork from Adventures though....I thought they'd make her look like Zero-Suit Samus, although it would be nice for her to whack people with her staff and use special attacks with it.

NO.

Fox and Wolf...maybe falco.

Btw, you don't have to put a topic in the polling place, to add a poll to it.

slippyhaters.jpg

So there.

i really think just fox is enough. Characters like slippy are just to much to add. Flaco and fox are suitable enough. they threw in wolf, But 4 SF characters?

no thanks

i really think just fox is enough. Characters like slippy are just to much to add. Flaco and fox are suitable enough. they threw in wolf, But 4 SF characters?

no thanks

Simple, lose wolf, add Krystal. New possibilities for movesets beyond, variation on kick and blaster. With Krystal, you could have staff strike and chargeable fireblast or something equally as awesome. Or instead of that Fire fox ability (where the hell did that come from by the way (except maybe a dev of the original SSB looking at the emblem for Mozilla Firefox)), use the Rocket Boost thingy, again from the staff. If they're continuing to have final smashes, maybe Krystal's is to call in Kyte and do dat blue fireball shit we saw at the start of Adventures. THIS SHIT IS CALLED VARIATION, THE 3 SF CHARACTERS IN BRAWL WERE JUST MINOR TWEAKS TO THE SAME MOVESET!

Simple, lose wolf, add Krystal. New possibilities for movesets beyond, variation on kick and blaster. With Krystal, you could have staff strike and chargeable fireblast or something equally as awesome. Or instead of that Fire fox ability (where the hell did that come from by the way (except maybe a dev of the original SSB looking at the emblem for Mozilla Firefox)), use the Rocket Boost thingy, again from the staff. If they're continuing to have final smashes, maybe Krystal's is to call in Kyte and do dat blue fireball shit we saw at the start of Adventures. THIS SHIT IS CALLED VARIATION, THE 3 SF CHARACTERS IN BRAWL WERE JUST MINOR TWEAKS TO THE SAME MOVESET!

The "Fire Fox" I believe came from the original SSB and was used to give Fox an extra attack. For some of the SSB characters, fight moves were made up for them, and an example of that is Falcon Punch as that does not appear in F-Zero at all. Also note that "Fire Fox" is not a reference to Mozilla Firefox as that didn't come out until 2004. I do agree that the current Star Fox characters need to be changed up since Wolf is only one who had any clear differences from the others. I even think if they are going to use Final Smashes again, they should change them up: maybe for most, if not all the characters.

The Firefox joke was just that, a joke.

KrySSSsssSSStal...

KrySsSsSsSstal...

KRYSTAL!!! MUHAHAHAHAHA!!! :krystal: :krystal: :krystal:

I would love to see Panther kick some butt, he seemed too much of a bad-ass in Assault

yet didn't do much to show, other than pull off some smart remarks toward Falco.

Krystal, if they are gonna add anybody she's the only reasonable choice. And what's this crap about "already to many SF characters". Mario has freaking six characters! And half of them suck!

Krystal, if they are gonna add anybody she's the only reasonable choice. And what's this crap about "already to many SF characters". Mario has freaking six characters! And half of them suck!

Yes, people aren't too happy with that since not many other franchises match that in terms of characters in SSBB.

Also, seeing as the makers of the next brawl have stated that the current number of characters on the roaster probably wont go up, hopefully we'll see some clone characters (Wolf, Falco, or Lucas for example) swapped out with ones with potentially original move-sets

For some of the SSB characters, fight moves were made up for them, and an example of that is Falcon Punch as that does not appear in F-Zero at all.

May I direct you to the F-Zero: GP Legends anime? (Even though it was created after 1999 but thats not important jk)

First off, i can see why having 4 or more characters would be too much for the SF series. Not counting Command, there are about 12 characters in the game who would be perfect for Smash Bros. (Basically take all members, both former and present [minus James McCloud], of SF and Star Wolf and add Katt and Bill) However, if we could have as many as we wanted, I could see having Slippy as the "Jigglypuff" of the SF series. I cant believe I never once thought of Katt to be a playable character. She would probably be a technical character with quickness and whatnot. (But who would do her voice?). And of course Krystal would be perfect if they would let her use her staff and not a random blaster. Many fan-created movesets for Krystal have demonstrated that it is possible to create an entirely new moveset for her without copying the other SF character's moves. With the addition of Krystal and Katt, there are more female characters in the game. (Though I can see why people would be concerned about that after what they did with Zero Suit Samus)

(Though I can see why people would be concerned about that after what they did with Zero Suit Samus)

Oh god, yes, we don't need Krystal wearing her skimpy Adventures outfit to further "Skimpify" all the female characters in SSB. Her staff and Assault artwork are fine for me.

Andross lol. Yeah Krystal needs to be in it. There are about 30 male characters and about 4 females... We need more females!

Andross lol. Yeah Krystal needs to be in it. There are about 30 male characters and about 4 females... We need more females!

Look what I found.

dyn001_original_600_588_pjpeg_2640593_c9

Look what I found.

dyn001_original_600_588_pjpeg_2640593_c9

TOO MANY CONTROLLER PORTS

Also: ...wat, Navi... DAFUQ ARE ALL OF HER ATTACKS!? VARIATIONS ON THE PHRASE "HEY LISTEN" UNTIL EVERYONE'S EARDRUMS EXPLODE?!

• Like 1

TOO MANY CONTROLLER PORTS

Also: ...wat, Navi... DAFUQ ARE ALL OF HER ATTACKS!? VARIATIONS ON THE PHRASE "HEY LISTEN" UNTIL EVERYONE'S EARDRUMS EXPLODE?!

Lol yeah, It's a nice idea, but there are many useless/dumb characters in the pic.