What Star Fox character do you want in Super Smash Bros.?

Hidi

What Star Fox Character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. Game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character would you like in Super Smash Bros.?

• Slippy Toad
    • Krystal
    • Peppy Hare
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Leon Powalski
    • Andrew Oikonny
    • Panther
    • Katt Monroe
    • Bill Grey
    • Did I leave anyone out (Other)?

And Command.

You do realize why I didn't say Command.......Right?

Besides characters, how about a star fox stage without the greatfox or any flying ship. I wouldn't mind seeing SF stage on macbeth or on zones. im really getting tired of fighting on a ship. Sure its cool and all but how long are they going to milk this?

Besides characters, how about a star fox stage without the greatfox or any flying ship. I wouldn't mind seeing SF stage on macbeth or on zones. im really getting tired of fighting on a ship. Sure its cool and all but how long are they going to milk this?

Yeah I would like a new Star Fox stage too.

I don't mean to spoil things, but I do believe the Great Fox was blown up at the end of Assault (I think that was a terrible way to end the game). While not having a stage on either Great Fox or an armada, it certainly opens up the possibility of creating a stage of say Corneria or Macbeth, but the thing is, space and flying stuff are the flagship symbols of Star Fox, Great Fox in particular, and they do want iconic things in the game, so maybe Corneria, but otherwise I dunno.

Hmm. Well, after due consideration, I'm going to go with Panther. So he can level out the 2 - 1 disadvantage against Star Wolf. The only other person who might be added would be Krystal but that's dubious. We don't know WHAT side she's on! *insert evil laugh here*

Panther would be cool, but I could easily see him becoming a Wolf Clone.

There should be a titania map and mabye theat weird creature from "Farewell Beloved Falco" could be running around in the background or something like Metal Gear RAY, REX and the Gekkos do on Shadow Moses Island stage.

Mabye it should be chasing SLippy in his landmaster ^^;

Yes a stage featuring a planet from Lylat would be pretty cool, but remember, this is a thread pertaining to the discussion of characters and fighters, not stages. If you wish to discuss that, you are more than welcome to create a thread of that topic as I don't plan to, though I may.

What abotu that Dog commander from Farewell Beloved Falco that was actually a defector? He could be a tropy charcter and chase people with his sword liek that fat Samurai guy does from F-Zero.

I think the trouble with that is not a lot of people who aren't Star Fox fans know a lot about Farewell Beloved Falco. While that would be cool, they do have to stick to stuff people know.

I think the trouble with that is not a lot of people who aren't Star Fox fans know a lot about Farewell Beloved Falco. While that would be cool, they do have to stick to stuff people know.

I don't know about farewell beloved falco....

Farewell Beloved Falco was a Manga released by Nintendo before the release of Star Fox Adventures. It covers the time between Star Fox 64 and Adventures and partially covers the reason for Falco's absence in that game (The real reason is that he doesn't exactly fit in the game). For whatever reason, they decided to put an eight-year gap between the two games so stuff could happen to change the gears between spaceship shooting and adventuring. The manga is on this site, however it's in Japanese.

What I was saying in response to that post, was that for a game like Super Smash Bros. you are combining all the Nintendo franchises in to one game. With all of the content in that game, it's mostly well-known and prominent stuff. Farewell Beloved Falco is something that only fans really know exist, so an SSB player who doesn't know much about Star Fox wouldn't get the reference, and would make it less fun since they don't understand the reference.

Farewell Beloved Falco was a Manga released by Nintendo before the release of Star Fox Adventures. It covers the time between Star Fox 64 and Adventures and partially covers the reason for Falco's absence in that game (The real reason is that he doesn't exactly fit in the game). For whatever reason, they decided to put an eight-year gap between the two games so stuff could happen to change the gears between spaceship shooting and adventuring. The manga is on this site, however it's in Japanese.

What I was saying in response to that post, was that for a game like Super Smash Bros. you are combining all the Nintendo franchises in to one game. With all of the content in that game, it's mostly well-known and prominent stuff. Farewell Beloved Falco is something that only fans really know exist, so an SSB player who doesn't know much about Star Fox wouldn't get the reference, and would make it less fun since they don't understand the reference.

So the manga is canon since it was published by Nintendo?

Yes, it is considered cannon, although I think there could have been a better way to fill that void, but I guess they chose to do it that way.

Let's list off all the characters' special attacks.

Slippy- Calls Fox for help. You get to be a decent character (eg Fox)

Krystal- Same as Slippy.

Peppy- Does a barrel roll and knocks everyone off the stage. Peppy wins.

Pigma- Stuffs food in everyone's mouth to the point where they can't fight anymore. Pigma wins.

Leon- Makes smart remarks and arrogant comments every time someone attacks him. They start to feel bad about themselves and stop fighting. Leon wins.

Oikonny- Same goes as Leon, except the fact that Oikonny can't dodge worth a crap, so he dies before anything really happens.

Panther- Seduces all female characters into fighting for him. If he's against three men, he's screwed.

Katt- Just flirts with everyone, and nothing really gets accomplished.

Bill- Sends a giant fleet of tiny little squirts to fight for him. Unless he's going up against Andross' even TINIER little squirts, he loses.

But, overall, I'd pick Peppy. Barrel rolls FTW.

Krystal- Same as Slippy.

Pigma- Stuffs food in everyone's mouth to the point where they can't fight anymore. Pigma wins.

Leon- Makes smart remarks and arrogant comments every time someone attacks him. They start to feel bad about themselves and stop fighting. Leon wins.

Oikonny- Same goes as Leon, except the fact that Oikonny can't dodge worth a crap, so he dies before anything really happens.

Panther- Seduces all female characters into fighting for him. If he's against three men, he's screwed.

Bill- Sends a giant fleet of tiny little squirts to fight for him. Unless he's going up against Andross' even TINIER little squirts, he loses.

Lol, but what if panther fights against 3 females? They would all fight to be his girlfriend? lol? That's a lot of characters you got there btw. That more like starfox smash bros but yeah, there are some useless characters in brawl and Nintendo should fix that.

Simple, lose wolf, add Krystal. New possibilities for movesets beyond, variation on kick and blaster. With Krystal, you could have staff strike and chargeable fireblast or something equally as awesome. Or instead of that Fire fox ability (where the hell did that come from by the way (except maybe a dev of the original SSB looking at the emblem for Mozilla Firefox)), use the Rocket Boost thingy, again from the staff. If they're continuing to have final smashes, maybe Krystal's is to call in Kyte and do dat blue fireball shit we saw at the start of Adventures. THIS SHIT IS CALLED VARIATION, THE 3 SF CHARACTERS IN BRAWL WERE JUST MINOR TWEAKS TO THE SAME MOVESET!

I agree, that would be awesome. They should lose the japan only (fire emblem) characters or characters from franchises that are dead. Clones too btw. Or maybe add DLC in the next smash bros with REASONABLE prices?

This is a bit off topic, but look at what I found.

krystal.jpg

Krystal made out of papercraft. That's awesome. The guy who made it sure is a pro and had a lot of time.

• Like 1

Hmm. Curvacious, paper-mache Krystal deserves her own topic. GO MAKE ONE.

But, seriously Slippy on SSB gets too much facepalm :facepalm: she's he's too short to handle well without overdoing the animatics

Hmm. Curvacious, paper-mache Krystal deserves her own topic. GO MAKE ONE.

But, seriously Slippy on SSB gets too much facepalm :facepalm: she's he's too short to handle well without overdoing the animatics

Hmm yeah I might make one about starfox papercraft. I want to make a paper arwing.

Pretty good, remember to stay on topic though, Bartek.

Krystal- Same as Slippy.

I have another idea for Andrew's final smash. He would call UNCLE ANDROSS. Andross would appear (with his british accent from adventures lol) and he would use his magic from either SF64 or adventures and smash some characters for a few seconds. But that's too similar maybe to the character trophies (or however it's called) in Brawl.

I have another idea for Andrew's final smash. He would call UNCLE ANDROSS. Andross would appear (with his british accent from adventures lol) and he would use his magic from either SF64 or adventures and smash some characters for a few seconds. But that's too similar maybe to the character trophies (or however it's called) in Brawl.

Yes, because the original Andross is an assist trophy! Although somebody summoning a super-powered Andross would be cool.

As for Peter's comment about Final Smashes, not sure I agree with all of them, but sure that could work.