What Star Fox character do you want in Super Smash Bros.?

Hidi

What Star Fox Character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. Game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character would you like in Super Smash Bros.?

• Slippy Toad
    • Krystal
    • Peppy Hare
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Leon Powalski
    • Andrew Oikonny
    • Panther
    • Katt Monroe
    • Bill Grey
    • Did I leave anyone out (Other)?

Lol yeah, It's a nice idea, but there are many useless/dumb characters in the pic.

No shit, that was the joke...

Look what I found.

dyn001_original_600_588_pjpeg_2640593_c9

TOO MANY CONTROLLER PORTS

Also: ...wat, Navi... DAFUQ ARE ALL OF HER ATTACKS!? VARIATIONS ON THE PHRASE "HEY LISTEN" UNTIL EVERYONE'S EARDRUMS EXPLODE?!

Lol yeah, It's a nice idea, but there are many useless/dumb characters in the pic.

No shit, that was the joke...

Welp, I suppose this is what happens when I leave a thread for a bit. Bartek, that macro made be laugh, it's hilarious XD! Yes, it certainly was a joke, but also seems to have a point there like something about this thread....

But whatever do you mean scourgeclaw? There can never be too many controller ports. Time for some insane 4V4 battles!!! (Going with the picture's 8 possible slots)Imagine the possiblities!!! The game will lag even more online!

Conker and Banjo in Smash Bros....what a dream come true that would be.

Conker and Banjo in Smash Bros....what a dream come true that would be.

Well, PlayStation All-Stars! You never know!

Well, PlayStation All-Stars! You never know!

Sadly microsoft has the license for Rare characters. I wish it was at least Sony lol. Anyways I heard rumors about Nintendo trying to get Banjo back. Would be awesome. Banjo Kazooie Wii U made by retro studios!

Katt Monroe... I think she would be an interesting character to have in the Smash Bros. Series.

Sadly microsoft has the license for Rare characters. I wish it was at least Sony lol. Anyways I heard rumors about Nintendo trying to get Banjo back. Would be awesome. Banjo Kazooie Wii U made by retro studios!

That would be cool, but Retro Studios won't do everything mind you!

Katt Monroe... I think she would be an interesting character to have in the Smash Bros. Series.

"Katt, not you again!" :troll:

Yeah, Katt would be nice, not sure if I'd want her or Krystal. At least Katt wouldn't be nearly as skimpy as Krystal.

we need either

A: Krystal, cause ssb needs some more females

OR

B: Leon, cause Fox has a rival(wolf) in ssbb. Why not falcos rival?

And i hope there won't be any clone characters...it just makes it like another COD game-same thing but different levels and items.

we need either

A: Krystal, cause ssb needs some more females

OR

B: Leon, cause Fox has a rival(wolf) in ssbb. Why not falcos rival?

And i hope there won't be any clone characters...it just makes it like another COD game-same thing but different levels and items.

I agree completely.

Not only does it make it a scenario like that, you also end up with what they already did in Brawl: the three Star Fox characters in Brawl were all pretty much the same. Wolf was the only one with any significant differences. Even then, he had the same special/final smash which is both funny and dumb at the same time (Same with Falco). Yes, they're all Star Fox, and it's kind of funny that Wolf and Falco are driving the Landmaster, but dumb because they never use it in Star Fox (Star Wolf has never been mentioned to have tanks, not even when you invade their base in Assault....As far as I know).

wolf should of gotten a... i don't know... a wolfen for final smash!! im glad they added another SF ch. but theres no fun in it if there like completely the same...Sometimes i think ssbb developers were being lazy or had a dead line.

millionbartek@ welcom to SF-O(too late?)

Hidi@ wolf has never been seen with any type of tank in any StarFox game, maybe he stole one from fox XD

Mabye Peppy because if I put him in there his final smash would be a screen much similar to snake's FS, only its the great fo charging up the laser cannons and blasting where ever you target and click.

Just a thought.

wolf should of gotten a... i don't know... a wolfen for final smash!! im glad they added another SF ch. but theres no fun in it if there like completely the same...Sometimes i think ssbb developers were being lazy or had a dead line.

millionbartek@ welcom to SF-O(too late?)

Hidi@ wolf has never been seen with any type of tank in any StarFox game, maybe he stole one from fox XD

I posted on another topic my idea of a new final smash for Wolf/Falco/Fox. One of them would call their comerades for back up. They would shoot the opponoments with their arwings/wolfens. Something like in the Corneria melee level. Not a bad idea eh? Thanks for the welcome btw.

Mabye Peppy because if I put him in there his final smash would be a screen much similar to snake's FS, only its the great fo charging up the laser cannons and blasting where ever you target and click.

Just a thought.

I like that idea. Btw nice Gekko.

Krystal is probably the only really viable one at this point (because fan request as well to Sakurai) and I honestly don't see many problems with it - Haters can beat up on her and fans can shut up.

My unrealistic want would be Panther. My want if it was somewhat more realistic would be Peppy but... well... peppy... yeah.

Krystal is probably the only really viable one at this point (because fan request as well to Sakurai) and I honestly don't see many problems with it - Haters can beat up on her and fans can shut up.

My unrealistic want would be Panther. My want if it was somewhat more realistic would be Peppy but... well... peppy... yeah.

Yes, we sure need more females and less clones.

Yes, we sure need more females and less clones.

Yes, we need more females so we can perform a federal or society offense and not be arrested for it :trollface: (but seriously its not funny)

Just a thought.

I had a similar idea for a final smash for Falco. Spawn an Arwing in front of the map, then do on-rails style stuff maybe be equipped with a couple bombs and the laser and lock target to shoot people.

Perhaps he had one hiding around his base, you just never found it in Assault.

No, I did not set up a topic regarding ideas for Star Fox stages, go ahead if you want.

Well how about this idea:

How about having Bill but as a trohpy charcter like Gray Fox was a trophy charcter.

Like give bill some kick as mahcine gun or rapid fire blaster weapon and jump everwhere like Gray Fox did and just shoot the enemy player/cpu up.

Just a thought (since Bill didnt have much lime light experience and all ;))

Well yeah, his only good appearance (Like pretty much everybody) is in Star Fox 64!

Well yeah, his only good appearance (Like pretty much everybody) is in Star Fox 64!

And Command.

I can't figure why they wouldn't add more playable characters, or at least unlockable characters anyways. Cheaper? I think one of the selling points in Super Smash is the fact you have options. I don't mind so much having the pretty subtle differences between the current Star Fox characters, but they do need something a bit new - and Krystal or Katt could do that (though I feel Krystal has a lot more room to work with since anything other than another semi clone of Fox seems wrong for Katt). I could imagine Panther has some promise in being a character....but they would have to work pretty hard on the character design for him.