What Star Fox character do you want in Super Smash Bros.?

Hidi

What Star Fox Character would you like to see in the next Super Smash Bros. Game?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which Character would you like in Super Smash Bros.?

• Slippy Toad
    • Krystal
    • Peppy Hare
    • Pigma Dengar
    • Leon Powalski
    • Andrew Oikonny
    • Panther
    • Katt Monroe
    • Bill Grey
    • Did I leave anyone out (Other)?

Hey there are too many pokémon in Brawl. I think there are SEVEN!!! They could easely put them all under one skin or something to save place. Like pokémon trainer. They should get rid of Jigglypuff lol and clones + dead franchises characters. I don't want too much 3rd party because it won't be smash bros anymore. And if Krystal isn't in this one, but some lame "jigglypuff" like character will be then I'll be mad.

Jigglypuff is staying no matter what. Original 12 character afterall...but i do see your consern over who the next possible "Pichu" will be...

Hmm. Curvacious, paper-mache Krystal deserves her own topic. GO MAKE ONE.

But, seriously Slippy on SSB gets too much facepalm :facepalm: she's he's too short to handle well without overdoing the animatics

I didn't respond to this, anyways. The main problem I would see with Slippy is that he would serve the same purpose he does in multiplayer mode in the Star Fox games that have it. People would just set him to level 1 AI and well, yeah. From that, you are potentially wasting character space that could be used on a possibly better character such as Krystal, or Powalski (Yes, I think Powalski could be cool).

I didn't respond to this, anyways. The main problem I would see with Slippy is that he would serve the same purpose he does in multiplayer mode in the Star Fox games that have it. People would just set him to level 1 AI and well, yeah. From that, you are potentially wasting character space that could be used on a possibly better character such as Krystal, or Powalski (Yes, I think Powalski could be cool).

Powalski lol. That sounds polish.

Jigglypuff is staying no matter what. Original 12 character afterall...but i do see your consern over who the next possible "Pichu" will be...

Yeah that's it. But there are too many pokémon characters. Way more than Mario characters. I think there are about 200 pokémons by now, so putting a bunch in smash bros won't do good.

They should even out the amount of characters from the franchises, but naturally some aren't going to have a lot of usable characters, Zelda being a good example.

I'd have to say miyu and panther

Miyu (other) mainly, because she can kick ass more then krystal

and Panther well i'd reallly like to see how hey fights and we need more bad guys in the rosters anyways( FINAL SMASH ROSES, ROSES EVERYWHERE)

I'd have to say miyu and panther

Miyu (other) mainly, because she can kick ass more then krystal

and Panther well i'd reallly like to see how hey fights and we need more bad guys in the rosters anyways( FINAL SMASH ROSES, ROSES EVERYWHERE)

Roses everywhere? I laughed at that pretty hard; I could see a nice Final Smash out of that.

The problem with Miyu is technically, she doesn't officially exist, as Star Fox 2 was never commercially released.

Maybe as an assist trophy, but I can't see him being used in any other way without complaints that they wasted roster space.

Krystal, Katt, Miyu Fay that simple... also knuckles and tials need to be in with sonic... maybe with a super counter to his I"M SO Cheap homing attack :P

Miyu and Fay though, probably wouldn't go down so well with Nintendo, seeing that they very quietly cancelled that game when they did. Like your picture by the way!

Personally, I'd rather just mod in a Recplacement character in and add new moves then wait for another SSB. :-P But I'd have to agree with the idea of Krystal taking a spot, considering she has more potential in terms of Variety for new moves. I Could picture a few...

B : Fire Blast

B-Up : Staff Booster

B-Down: staff-shield

Final Smash: Super Ground-quake

Regular A Button attacks would more then likely have a mix of Staff combat and Magic, I don't have many in mind. But I'd figure holding the A Button would sort of spear jab to replace Foxes kicks.

I'd agree that Krystal is the most appropriate character to add. Slippy could work, but he doesn't have a lot of fandom or likeableness. I think she could have regular attack with the A Button such as punch and kicking moved (Not cloning Fox or Falco's moves, ahem) and some of her special attacks could involve her pulling out the staff and whacking people with it or give her a ranged attack with it. I like the idea of a Final Smash with ground quake. I could see it giving a huge blow of damage and killing anyone who already has a lot of damage built up.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember before Brawl came out the two most popular choices for new Star Fox characters were Wolf and Krystal. Since Wolf got in I think Krystal deserves to go next. As a lot of people said she is the easiest to create a move set for. With the other characters I can't see them coming up with moves that aren't completely made up. Even then theres a high chance those characters wold end up being Fox clones. 

I remember before Brawl came out the two most popular choices for new Star Fox characters were Wolf and Krystal. Since Wolf got in I think Krystal deserves to go next. As a lot of people said she is the easiest to create a move set for. With the other characters I can't see them coming up with moves that aren't completely made up. Even then theres a high chance those characters wold end up being Fox clones.

I agree, it would be awesome. I hope they put her in the game this time. :)

I was happy that with Brawl though, they at did a decent job at ridding the game of total clones, because if you compare Falco to Fox in Melee, there is no difference at all between them.

Andrew Oikonny. And by Andrew Oikonny, I of course mean Krystal.

Uncle Andross!

I was happy that with Brawl though, they at did a decent job at ridding the game of total clones, because if you compare Falco to Fox in Melee, there is no difference at all between them.

Yes, they did a good job. I am happy that they have delayed the game a few times. It was worth it.

Oh yeah, I remember; the game was due to be released around 2007, but ended up being released in 2008.

• 4 weeks later...

da krystal everone else wouldent be as fun or would be a rip off of another one sept slippy his attack would be run away into at or cower and yell fox save me... ( truth is slippy isent that anoying... ok mabey thats a lie but he directs fire away from u.....)

I think it goes without saying that Krystal is the most appropriate character for the next Smash Bros. in Star Fox terms, considering her staff is practically built for the game. I was very disappointed to find out that she wasn't in Brawl, she really did deserve a spot. Then again, it would have probably been either her or Wolf, and I must admit that Wolf is VERY fun to play as.

For me, the perfect Krystal move set would be:

B: Ice Blast (tapers off like Bowser's flame breath/Charizard's flamethrower)

Side B: Fire Blast (slight control over it, similar to Pit's arrows)

Up B: Rocket Boost (recovery, deals a small amount of damage)

Down B: Ground Quake (wide hit-box, sends opponents upwards/spikes airborne opponents, when near a ledge, for example)

And I guess standard attacks could easily be simple staff swings and kicks. C'mon Nintendo, make it happen!

• 4 months later...

-tell me how slippy beat leon and bill?

-while i'm sure krystal is the only probable choice  and i admit,she already has a usable move set with that staff and with her being the poster girl(imposter),definantely krystal ,which is cool i like krystal,or what she could have been.thing is,i'm pretty sure krystal won though because of teh boobiez,(bill would just be so cool!).it's like the zero suit samus situation (zero suit is only good in sd mode,suited samus is so much better)

-i do ,however think panther and leon would make awesome assist characters.blow somebody away with the rainbow delta or the black rose

Do take note of previous post dates; this thread has been inactive for quite some time now.