Random Star Fox Fan vids #1

Talyl Landmaster

Hello Star Fox Fans! Talyl, here (not that you know me :( ), and as we all know, there are a ton of Star Fox van vids around! So once in a while, I'll post some out here for people to see (based on what I find)!

Be sure to give nice comments to the people who posted them!

Anyways, today, we have a bunch of vids you can find on Nico Nico Douga (google search it), a popular video sharing site in Japan. Since I don't necessarily have an account myself, I decided to look them up on youtube. Mind you, most of the people who posted them (Thank you anyway to them for posting these on youtube) didn't actually make them, so make sure you thank the people who originally did them. So, here are the links:

ピカãƒãƒ¥ã‚¦ã¨ã‚¦ãƒ«ãƒ•ã§ãƒ­ã‚¤ãƒ„マ [sSBB Levan Polka] :

ã€ä¸­ç”»è³ªã€‘スターフォックスã§ï¼ç”·å¥³ã€äºŒç•ªç…Žã˜ã€‘ :
ã€MAD】Star Fox Convenience Store - スターフォックスã§ã‚³ãƒ³ãƒ“ニ! :
Starfox Caipirinha Dance :

Even if you can't read Japanese (like me :( ) they are still enjoyable.

Next up is a fun fan-anime opening made by Deviantart member, inubiko: http://inubiko.deviantart.com/ .

This is a beautiful video, the coloring, animation, all of it is incredible. Don't know why he made Peppy buff, though, lol.

You can also see this on Nico, but I was able to find it on youtube as well!

ã€æ‰‹æã】スターフォックスã§ãƒã‚¬ãƒ¬ãƒ³EDパロã€å®Œæˆç‰ˆã€‘ :

This video really deserves more attention!

Last up is a rock version of the Star Fox and Star Wolf themes. Created by youtuber, FamilyJules7X, these videos really make these classics more intense and epic. Check them out! They are literally music to your ears!

Star Fox 64 Guitar Medley :

Star Wolf (Star Fox 64) Guitar Cover :

Well that's it! I hope you enjoy! Talyl out!