What if you were the Leader of Star Fox?

Talyl Landmaster

If you were to, for one reason or another, happentogotoanotherdimensionwhereanthromorphicanimalsexistandhappentosomehowcomeacrossthelylatsystemonlytosomehowgetridoffoxandbecamethenewleaderofthemercenaryteamorifyouhappenedtohaveamercenaryteamofyourown,

how would you run things?

This is supposed to be a funny game, don't be serious about it. Otherwise you might be laughed at (jk).

RULES:

Come up with a small list of choices you would make, whether it be things you add or remove from what is existent in the team, if you want, explain why.

You can add to another person's idea or contradict their previous decision (EXAMPLE: "I want Slippy fired! He can't fly to save his life!"..."No! You shouldn't! I would keep him because I need someone to laugh at!")

Be polite, do not do things like swear or insult another person.

You can post more ideas later, but do not spam. (No one likes eating the stuff anyways)

No linking to bad sites, you know what I mean.

(This was the dumbest idea I've ever made...*facepalm*)

happentogotoanotherdimensionwhereanthromorphicanimalsexistandhappentosomehowcomeacrossthelylatsystemonlytosomehowgetridoffoxandbecamethenewleaderofthemercenaryteamorifyouhappenedtohaveamercenaryteamofyourown,

When I did this it was just stars. 

My first notion if I was SF leader ... correct typing grammar for all my squads.

Jeez, I can't say I'd even bother trying to be the leader of Star Fox if I were in the Lylat System. There are far too many opportunities and too much interesting technologies for me to do stuff with to bother with a couple of mercenaries with preposterously OP ships against hilariously underpowered opponents.

But I suppose I'd drop my loyalty to Corneria so that I can start making some real money off of other employers. No need to waste my time with a military force that can't fight off a simple rebellion or three. At least that's what I'd do if I had to remain a mercenary.

If not, I'd use my influence with the Cornerians to get myself a giant tower with a laboratory and access to all sorts of technology which I could use for anything I wanted. I'm sure Slippy would help me out, at any rate.

• Like 2

(Believe it or not, I like spam (The food, I mean))

Well, I would compare their weapons to Earth weapons, and if Earth weapons are equal or better, I would convince the team to use them. I think it would be awesome to blast robot-insect aliens with an M60 or S&W 500. The downside is that Earth weapons need to be reloaded, but its worth the power they have. From what I've seen, either Cornerian weapons have power settings, or they are very underpowered, along with alot of the enemies they fought. It takes several blaster shots to Falco's face to seemingly just knock him out, but a normal 9mm handgun will put down pretty much anyone in one shot.

(Believe it or not, I like spam (The food, I mean))

Well, I would compare their weapons to Earth weapons, and if Earth weapons are equal or better, I would convince the team to use them. I think it would be awesome to blast robot-insect aliens with an M60 or S&W 500. The downside is that Earth weapons need to be reloaded, but its worth the power they have. From what I've seen, either Cornerian weapons have power settings, or they are very underpowered, along with alot of the enemies they fought. It takes several blaster shots to Falco's face to seemingly just knock him out, but a normal 9mm handgun will put down pretty much anyone in one shot.

I think the point of that is for balance in multiplayer than anything else. Nobody wants to play a game like Assault where you die because you get shot once. Same with the campaign, you aren't canonically shooting at your friends so the game doesn't treat it like you are outside of a reaction which exists only to let you know that it registers.

Yeah, that's why I think they have power settings. Full power when fighting an alien invasion, and low power when on multiplayer. But still, I think it would be both funny and scary to see Slippy running around with a SPAS-12 or something of the like, and I'd expect it to be something like COD physics, where you quickly take damage, buy you automatically heal after it.

Im gonna try to get this topic back OT

We're assuming that Fox is gone from the team right? Well if that's the case, I'm firing both Krystal and Falco. I need to keep Slippy around as a mechanic, and Peppy saves lives with his advice. And just to tick off Falco, I'd hire either Katt or Panther because I feel like it.

I would retrain the team to fly like a real dogfighter, instead of acting like we are part of an air show.

We're assuming that Fox is gone from the team right? Well if that's the case, I'm firing both Krystal and Falco. I need to keep Slippy around as a mechanic, and Peppy saves lives with his advice. And just to tick off Falco, I'd hire either Katt or Panther because I feel like it.

Sounds like a pretty quick way to turn a "Star Falco" into another nemesis like Star Wolf.  Besides, for a small group of mercenaries with no strict command from its leader, wouldn't having the free thinking and (according to... canon?) highly skilled pilot Falco be the best idea?  I'd just change the contract with him to keep him under control for longer periods of time so he couldn't just leave whenever - unless he was cool with losing the cash.  Also, since we know he has the potential to lead his own team in the alternate universe known as 'Command', I think it would be more clever to allow him to command his own squad and replace him with Katt or Bill (or resurrect Miyu, Fara, and or Fay from the depths of oblivion) with all of them being organized by Peppy from Great Fox.  

Hmmm first order of bussienss:

1. Force slippy to STOP changing the designs on the Ar-wings so much (I loved the Assault Ar-Win design)

2. Switch the paint jobs around to darker colors so we aren't as noticeable as a battalion of Storm Troopers (I mean white and blue? Come on -_-)

3. If we have so much for doing stuff liek leisure and arwing modifications erm...how about we add ****loads of atumated guns, countermeasures and so on so the Great Fox isn't so useless?

Example: "Oh no, a multi-layered missile is coming for great fox-quick ,activate our point defense systems!"

4. Actually have the Great Fox enter combat all the time if necessary with the vastly improved weapon systems-hell lets up-armor it so it doesn't suck period.

Other than that...fire Kyrstal and get Fara Pheonix back.

You know what would be cool? To have a SF game where you can actually customize your mercenary team like a real leader, from designs of ships and weapons to customizing which positions of combat (or other things) your teammates are in (Ex: Falco in offense and Myu in defense, Slippy in mechanics would provide different weapon options than someone else in mechanics, etc.).

I'd be an actual space pirate (ARRRRR!!!). Spreading destruction in my wake while gathering me booty in the process.