Admiral's Log, stardate.... whenever

Scourge

I havent made one of these yet?

THIS FORUM THREAD EXISTS?!

....well then,

So... figured I'd go ahead and type one of these up and give it a shot. Every now and again I'll postthe goings-on in my life, share that kinda crap y'all dont care about and whatnot.

To start with?

Well... I recently added some bio information to my page... just a little about how I got started with gaming and whatnot.

I also provided some insight into one of my characters, Erikasaria so just... clicky my profile if you wanna read about that.

Other than that, my laptop is finally back from maintenence and getting the HDD replaced after my laptop decided to destroy YET ANOTHER ONE

*sigh* thankyou Acer for sucking.

Gaming-wise... I've been playing a bit more TF2 as of late, trying to get better at it as always cos...well I'm sorta hoping to do some pro leagues with it eventually, although I havent done much research on the topic

Still playing the hell out of Freelancer, and once my laptop is back up to snuff, I'm thinking I'll be streaming some space shooty-ness for the funzies. If/when I do that, I'll come back and edit this and provide a link, maybe even set up a scheduled time to do it.

Anyway, thats all I got for now so.... post if ya want, otherwise, you know where the door is.

Admiral Scourgeclaw out.

• Like 1

So, can we have yet another topic filled of philosophical writings?! Oh boy! *favourites*

It is good to see you getting interested into Team Fortress 2 again :3

He's part of Icy's UGC HL team A6V, which is starting out in Iron!

AND OUR IRON WILL SMASH LIKE AN UNHOLY HAMMER UPON OUR UNFORTUNATE OPPONENTS! PRAY THAT THE LIVES WE ENCOUNTER BE NOT BLINDED BY OUR SUPERIOR GAZE AND MERE, UNIMAGINABLE AND UNFATHOMABLE STRENGTH!

AND OUR IRON WILL SMASH LIKE AN UNHOLY HAMMER UPON OUR UNFORTUNATE OPPONENTS! PRAY THAT THE LIVES WE ENCOUNTER BE NOT BLINDED BY OUR SUPERIOR GAZE AND MERE, UNIMAGINABLE AND UNFATHOMABLE STRENGTH!

Steel is stronger than Iron though. :c

• Like 1

Steel is stronger than Iron though. :c

Tell that to Thor's Hammer.

What the fuck are you all doing to my post

____

|___| <(-_-v) Theres the door.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Okay so... this entire post is basically just going to be me whining so if you don't care to hear it ( I don't blame you), don't click the spoiler button. I just really needed to vent.

EDIT: this post was removed due to excessive whiny-ness.

• 2 months later...

Oh yeah, this post still exists.

My last post was a shining example of why I shouldn't have access to the internet

aw well.

Hows it goin' folks? Many of you may've noticed I haven't been responding to skype calls or game requests lately... or posting all that much. Well, there's a reason for that:

It was suspected to be on the 17th (thursday) night, that my grandmother had a pretty severe stroke. Because my grandmother (or Dram, as we refer to her as) insists on living alone, we didn't find out about said stroke until the following Saturday morning, when my cousin went by to drop off her dog for her trip to Seattle. Thursday to Sunday.. kinda a long time to be without medical attention for a stroke..

Miraculously, she wasn't permanently paralyzed on one side as we suspected would be the case, and is doing a hell of a lot better right now.

Now, aside from all of that, I've been over at her house working on fixing up the joint for the past week, as well as tending to her 4 dogs, All this, combined with the whole Discovery Freelancer thing that eats up WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much of my time, is why I've been busy as hell lately.

Things are petering out now, I have a bit more free time so.... y'all bitches need to get on some gaemz with m3

Lets go back to kicking ass eh?

Yeesh, the same thing happened to my grandmother after she got back from a vacation to Turkey (her husband is a prominent neurologist and they attend the conventions together), except it was two strokes and a heart attack. Thankfully, he notified the doctors quickly and she's doing just fine. A little bit spacey, but not any more than the average 86 year-old would be. It's still an incredibly scary event, and it was the only time I'd ever seen my grandfather genuinely scared. 

Glad to hear you're back and that things are fine!